Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
I read some of the posts here and I wonder, when did it become ok to hate anyone that disagrees with you? I don't get it, when did this country descend into this tribal bullshit. I mean are people just that small minded and petty or have they just lost the ability to think for themselves?

What you evidently don't realize is, with this virus and the problems it's causing...WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. You can go bury your head in your little (right/left take your pick one extreme is as bad as the other) party line propaganda world and blame it all on the OTHER guy or we can all do our part and get through this together. Anyone with half a brain can see that both parties are trying to use this to push their agenda and spin it for political gain. I'm sick of it.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I personally don't give a fuqk what happens to the Democrats, the son of a bitches hate this country and everything it stands for. FUQK EM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
I read some of the posts here and I wonder, when did it become ok to hate anyone that disagrees with you? I don't get it, when did this country descend into this tribal bullshit. I mean are people just that small minded and petty or have they just lost the ability to think for themselves?

What you evidently don't realize is, with this virus and the problems it's causing...WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. You can go bury your head in your little (right/left take your pick one extreme is as bad as the other) party line propaganda world and blame it all on the OTHER guy or we can all do our part and get through this together. Anyone with half a brain can see that both parties are trying to use this to push their agenda and spin it for political gain. I'm sick of it.

Take a BC powder and get back to us when you’re well.

We ain’t together. We’re in isolation as per our government mandate.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The idea the right is as bad as the left is Ludacris. Give us an example of the right taking advantage of this virus to help their party.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you don't understand how this has happened you have not been paying attention. The left has done this for power and control.... identity politics, you best get up to speed and fast

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mirage243
I personally don't give a fuqk what happens to the Democrats, the son of a bitches hate this country and everything it stands for. FUQK EM

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The ideological divide is too wide. You have a a large portion of the country that wants to strip you of rights that you're willing to die to keep. It's [bleep] war. There is no common ground anymore.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tim you seem like a good dude, can;t believe you are this naive

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Might be that folks are tired of getting crapped on all of time.

And the latest excuse they tried to put a load of crap in a bill that had nothing to do with the emergency at hand.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ringman
The idea the right is as bad as the left is Ludacris. Give us an example of the right taking advantage of this virus to help their party.

Your spell speck capitalized Ludacris,

lol

Spell check knows what’s up...

Dirty South!!!

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I'm not a fan of the two party left vs right paradigm but for the sake of discussion.... if we on the " right" were as bad as the left has accused us of being we would have killed them off long ago. But we haven't, even after being lied to, called racists, nazis, murderers, blood on our hands for-------, baby rapers, wife beaters misogynists, white trash, tea baggers, homophobes, beaten by their thugs, murdered by their henchmen... and on and on. ...We have morals they lack, something most on the left hate.

Many on the right, because of their success(whatever that may be) remind many on the left of their personal failures and weaknesses. And those people, do to lack of moral character and self responsibility would rather destroy us than buck up and change their own lives. They would rather we die insufferable deaths, to their glee no less, and yet here we are putting up with their fecal matter, day in and day out. There is no middle ground because the left has been stealing the middle ground and more... and it still isn't enough...and you want us to come together and sing Kumbaya?

You can poke the bear for just so long....

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

We should have hated those commie bastids when McCarthy told us to. It's a little late now, after the Rinos and Pinkos sold us out to the Chinkos.

Head of the Harvard Univ Chemical Biology Dept who worked with the US gub-ment arrested along with a few Chinese nationals for not disclosing his work with the Wuhan Institute of China where the Wuhan Bioweapons Labs are and where a Wuhan freaking bat coincidently had a virus mutate in its guts that led to the, guess what, SARs Covid 19 Wuhan virus. Right. whistle

Do you all think even Nut-SAC is stupid enough to believe the bat developed this crap by itself?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/31/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBTCO

I'm not a fan of the two party left vs right paradigm but for the sake of discussion.... if we on the " right" were as bad as the left has accused us of being we would have killed them off long ago. But we haven't, even after being lied to, called racists, nazis, murderers, blood on our hands for-------, baby rapers, wife beaters misogynists, white trash, tea baggers, homophobes, beaten by their thugs, murdered by their henchmen... and on and on. ...We have morals they lack, something most on the left hate.

Many on the right, because of their success(whatever that may be) remind many on the left of their personal failures and weaknesses. And those people, do to lack of moral character and self responsibility would rather destroy us than buck up and change their own lives. They would rather we die insufferable deaths, to their glee no less, and yet here we are putting up with their fecal matter, day in and day out. There is no middle ground because the left has been stealing the middle ground and more... and it still isn't enough...and you want us to come together and sing Kumbaya?

You can poke the bear for just so long....

Well said

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

THIS...

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Can't think of anything ya left out. OP you really need to get out more. Seriously!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It got this bad as soon as people started getting thrown in jail for no other reason than punching a mouthy little prick in the nose.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by WTM45

THIS...

"....all enemies, foreign and domestic."

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There have been southerners hating northerners because the American Civil war ended with the CSA being reintegrated into the USA during the entire time that I've been visiting this sit.e.

Haters need someone or something to hate.

I hate gun violence and would like to see a mandatory death penalty for anyone convicted of a homicide/murder with a firearm. Further, I think that they should be publicly hanged in the zip code where the crime occurred. Always kill the bad guys. Always.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its about the same as it has been.

I wonder why everyone thinks it so bad?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How it got this bad? The internet, everybody is a publisher and the wack jobs set the tone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (BlackHunter, blackhawk44, brianmac, 01Foreman400, Big1bud, 11 invisible), 1,401 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,873
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.