Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Too bad you did not study in 7'th grade math class. Had you done your homework, you would know that all graphs of exponential growth start with one. This graph, over the course of 28 days is behaving exactly as predicted, and at some points in time, actually exceeding the predicted four day doubling rate. There is no cause to suspect it will not continue to double every four days for the next four weeks.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by k untston
You sir, do not understand mathematics.

Fućktard.

Very convincing, logical argument.

Put it in all caps, and put an exclamation point at the end, and it'd *really* kick ass.

You're doin good.

I see a bowl in your future.

JFC. Now I'm charged with your basic fücking literacy. Own your shït and do the work.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

A bowl of kickass...

Fùčkïng fūçktærd...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't usually drink and post, but when I do it's from a big fùcking brass bowl.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Too bad you did not study in 7'th grade math class. Had you done your homework, you would know that all graphs of exponential growth start with one. This graph, over the course of 28 days is behaving exactly as predicted, and at some points in time, actually exceeding the predicted four day doubling rate. There is no cause to suspect it will not continue to double every four days for the next four weeks.

Well yes, but its chicken feed. Do you know how many folks die of old age. Now that's scarey.

Yeah, this Corona crap is scarey too. It's not like smoking or drinking and driving or playing with snakes. People can do something about that to lower the risk factor.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

First, it was a 2 day rate, according to covtards, when the numbers were small.

Then, it was 3.

Now, it's 4.

Next, it'll be whatever bullshit number it takes to double.

The ministry of propaganda shat out a huge Covid turd of crap numbers about Covid.

You, k untston, simple10 and the other libs been elbowin each other outta the way ever since, to be the first ta eat the peanuts outta it.

You wanna live in fear, fine.

But shreddin the Constitution and tryin ta drag everbody else down with you is chickenshit.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by kingston

A bowl of kickass...

Fùčkïng fūçktærd...

You win it, you can do whatever you want with it.

After the haircut.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well yes, but its chicken feed. Do you know how many folks die of old age. Now that's scarey.

Yeah, this Corona crap is scarey too. It's not like smoking or drinking and driving or playing with snakes. People can do something about that to lower the risk factor.

Fubarski already had it, so he don't GAF.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Wouldn't GAF either way.

You pussies wanna live in fear, have at it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

A bowl of kickass...

Fùčkïng fūçktærd...

You win it, you can do whatever you want with it.

After the haircut.

It usually goes something like, "if you said that to my face I'd punch a hole in it [your face]."

Now get this dipshït, I'm even smarter in person.

LMFAO

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That taste in your mouth you want to believe is victory...Ain’t

It’s just our release that makes us feel like having a cigarette.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LazyV
Yes, I was hiding at work helping to treat them. You sitting in moms basement with your head buried up to your shoulder in your own fourth point of contact are definitely not a pussy.

Kansas City will undoubtably be left out of the global pandemic. The vast conspiracy between the media, executive branch and health care industry left it out cause they knew you were too wise to be fooled.

You're right, KCMO will be left out..............who the heck wants to go there anyway. Now that businesses are social distancing too, and holding online meetings, the boss can't even force folks to go there.

That spot in the near center of the US of A will be protected.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Beaver10
That taste in my mouth is our release.

😎

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Then, it was 3.

Now, it's 4.

The ministry of propaganda shat out a huge Covid turd of crap numbers about Covid.

You, k untston, simple10 and the other libs been elbowin each other outta the way ever since, to be the first ta eat the peanuts outta it.

But shreddin the Constitution and tryin ta drag everbody else down with you is chickenshit.

You continue to prove that you are an ignorant, hateful prick.

But that is no surprise.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by duck911

Then, it was 3.

Now, it's 4.

You continue to prove that you are an ignorant, hateful prick.

But that is no surprise.

The next dmfk of the apocalypse appears.

Weaker animals always run in packs.

You mfkers must *really* want that bowl.

Maybe I'll upgrade it ta silver.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Wouldn't GAF either way.

You need to go on a hospital tour in Detroit. I'll fund your trip.

Really. You make the trip. I'll set up the tour. I'll pay your way, airfare, lodging, meals. There won't be a line item for PPE. You don't need it with your antibodies. I'll even agree to escrow the funds with Rick Bin, in full and upfront [I recognize the redundancy]. I know how you like to use him as your escrow agent.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Then, it was 3.

Now, it's 4.

Holy fuggin schitt. If I were one to partake, I would ask for some of what you are smoking, because I really do not believe alcohol could make one this ignorant.

The doubling rate of four days has been the standard from the time this schitt storm first hit Italy. We actually observed a doubling rate of three days over some time periods. But ALL projections have been made from that four day standard.

My post history is not hard to trace. It is a pretty simple matter for you to look back at my posts for the last three weeks. If you are sober enough to read and understand them.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Does Detroit have an Applebees?

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Wouldn't GAF either way.

You need to go on a hospital tour in Detroit. I'll fund your trip.

Really. You make the trip. I'll set up the tour. I'll pay your way, airfare, lodging, meals. There won't be a line item for PPE. You don't need it with your antibodies. I'll even agree to escrow the funds with Rick Bin, in full and upfront [I recognize the redundancy]. I know how you like to use him as your escrow agent.

Just like a liberal.

Tryin ta buy the bowl, steada workin for it.

Not fair to the impecunious contestants.

You're gonna hafta post your way ta victory.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Damn.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 13 of 21 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 52 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,336
Posts18,487,662
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.