Y2K+20

Yes, today is April 1, 2020 and you can re-act accordingly. I continue to be intrigued by the chaos surrounding this year, particularly the CV-19 world-wide effects.
Weren’t we being cautious about what might happen, due to our global connection via computers, twenty years ago? Kind of a dry run for 2020 really, and a valid basis for more scoffing – conspiracy theories, lunatic rantings and the like. Hmmmmm…
Instead of computer viruses (virii?) causing panic, this time we have a coronavirus assaulting our global population. Nobody truly knows where this began. Well, God knows, but isn’t it too early for us to decide where CV-19 was developed?
It’s fascinating how the timing works. Just as medicine is discovering how gut health truly runs the machine of our bodies, an otherwise “weak” virus is attacking. Those who are vulnerable, have pre-existing conditions and weakened immune systems, are dying off. This eventually will greatly reduce load on the money system. And, an obscene amount of money is being made due to the demand for a quick end.
Next, we see a groundswell amongst our younger voters towards a fully socialized society. Despite obvious examples in Venezuela and Cuba nearby, American voters seem likely to put in jeopardy a system controlled in recent times by Big Pharma, Big Food and Big Insurance. “Feeling the Bern” has got to rattle established control.
To “cure” the situation, we are being beggared by money fixes. The future truly is owned by people who control the world’s money. (I call it “the black horse.”) The sheep are no longer just being fleeced. Now the flock is being eaten as they see fit. We’ve been duped. Somebody is “protecting the oil and wine”, saving the world economy while enslaving those upon whom it is based. You’d have to read Revelations in the Bible to get the reference.
I am required to be a watchman -- no, not capital W – and my warning must be thorough. The next event to be aware of, now just a possibility, is the Internet’s collapse. Big Government blew it the first time around, missing out on being able to tax absolutely all business done electronically. Internet 2.0 will not have that same mistake.
I believe folks will consent to anything to get back what was working for them this New Years Day. What would losing our online remedies while under mandated self-quarantine do? Collapse? People might realize in isolation how empty their lives become. Then there’s dying alone in an oxygen tent to consider. My own hope is that we Christians make national repentance a priority, beginning by Easter 2020. Perhaps the witness of faithful Christians, however feeble it might have been at the time, will come to mind to the dying and for those remaining to deal with the post-CV19 world. Marana Thah!
BARRY!