Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Next time King go full hazmat suite ... freaks people out and they will give you a wide berth..... wink

Added to tomorrow’s calendar...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by teal
Wear BDU's and walk down the street - putting a random X on driveways with chalk....

I’m penciling this in for Friday.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KenMi
The virus is replacing the numbers killed in Detroit by murders. It's racist. The career criminals can't get out and rape, pillage, and plunder under this whitey imposed lockdown
Except the 4 knuckle draggers that stole a Kia to do robberies. 2 bailed and 2 went on a 100 mph run till a damn tree in a median stopped them. Sadly, they survived.

Don’t tell Fubarski, we don’t want him to cancel his trip.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
What right does a govenor to tell a doctor how to treat his patient, oh wait shes a Democrat, she thinks it's ok to kill a baby

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by gemby58
What right does a govenor to tell a doctor to treat his patient, oh wait hes a Democrat, he thinks it's ok to kill a baby

Umm, in this instance the governor is a woman.
Our attorney general is a proud rug muncher with a face in a perpetual scowl.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Originally Posted by gemby58
What right does a govenor to tell a doctor to treat his patient, oh wait hes a Democrat, he thinks it's ok to kill a baby

Umm, in this instance the governor is a woman.
Our attorney general is a proud rug muncher with a face in a perpetual scowl.

Dang auto correct

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Doc on the west side needs to be investigated, convicted, and incarcerated if that's the case, not deny someone who needs it medical attention.

Agreed.

Tomorrow it looks like she's going to close schools for rest of the school year. Add to that, extending the shutdown to 70 days. Senate Majority (R) leader says that's way too long. News said 1 out of 3 restaurants will be tits up after this thing dies down. Whatever happened to the wait and see approach? Medical arena calls it watchful waiting.

Still hunkering down on the lakeshore. Day 19.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
If there was good data to show hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine actually works for Covid-19, then people should use it. There are uses (supported by data)for which people use hydroxychlorquine - Lupus and Ra, but the evidence does NOT support it for Covid.

No matter what some people in White House's say, follow the science not "instinct". Instinct said the was less than a cold and would just "go away".

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Orchemo
If there was good data to show hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine actually works for Covid-19, then people should use it. There are uses (supported by data)for which people use hydroxychlorquine - Lupus and Ra, but the evidence does NOT support it for Covid.

No matter what some people in White House's say, follow the science not "instinct". Instinct said the was less than a cold and would just "go away".

I know a Michigan Rep that would tell you your full of schit.

Click This Link.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

You are either just emerging from a time capsule, or you are willfully ignorant.
Both of those drugs are healing people, including a family member.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

You are either just emerging from a time capsule, or you are willfully ignorant.

I would guess by the last part of his post it was a TDS moment.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
another idiot on ignore

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The stupid is strong in Orchemo. Democrat! Ed k

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Spoke to a friend heading up research for a state Epidemiology Center in a state with a LOT of subjects on Covid studies. All of the studies being looked at show hydroxychloroquine and zinc to be doing an awesome job and it is the main reason the whole thing is fizzling out. PLEASE, if you get it, refuse the treatment and force all like-minded friends and family members to do the same. It is the least you can be.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Click This Link.

And the bias is strong in that piece... they are concerned about shorting the drug to those currently using it... the other things it is used for are not life-threatening and there are other drugs readily available for fall-back situations. But regardless, the supply is building very quickly.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I hope Biden picks this woman for his running mate....Michigan will go red for sure!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Click This Link.

And the bias is strong in that piece... they are concerned about shorting the drug to those currently using it... the other things it is used for are not life-threatening and there are other drugs readily available for fall-back situations. But regardless, the supply is building very quickly.

Of course it's biased, It's the NYT.

To be honest I used the NYT's story because I knew the liberal was a liberal and would have no choice but to believe it, and I used the Democrat as an example because I knew he'd have to believe that as well, quite a conundrum for the liberal fuqks I'd say.

I know they're worried about the drug going into a shortage but I haven't heard or read a story about there actually being a shortage, only fear of a shortage.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

Click This Link.

Of course it's biased, It's the NYT.

To be honest I used the NYT's story because I knew the liberal was a liberal and would have no choice but to believe it, and I used the Democrat as an example because I knew he'd have to believe that as well, quite a conundrum for the liberal fuqks I'd say.

I know they're worried about the drug going into a shortage but I haven't heard or read a story about there actually being a shortage, only fear of a shortage.

NPR published one of a poor Mexican woman in a remote village and she could not get it the way she always did... until some Good Samaritan gave her some... No mention was made of the fact she obviously got her supply, just a "heart-breaker" charity angst story. Also no mention of the fact her disease would not kill her if she did not get her juice...

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Data speaks......listen to the science

Even the "experts" are following the science

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...e-are-better-off-waiting-1202914838/amp/

Last edited by Orchemo; 04/22/20.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

No he’s just from Oregon.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (257 mag, 2500HD, 6.5-06, 160user, 12344mag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 33 invisible), 1,886 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,167
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.