Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
elkmtb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
If at the end of April the covid is still going do we just tear the bandaid off and get it over with? meaning no more hiding distancing.

We cant hide forever and as long as a few people still have it, it just starts all over again. Even if the summer slows it down its coming back in the fall.

When does the cure become worse than the disease?

I don't see urban cities standing in bread lines patiently like in the great depression.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
No, I am fine with staying away from you filthy animals.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 04/01/20.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can’t wait to stop pretending to wash my hands.

....Like everyone else

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can’t wait to stop pretending to wash my hands.

....Like everyone else

Why is it that Pizza Hut and most grocery stores induce bowel movements in people?

Are they instinctivly making room for the upcoming feast?

Do they wash their hands at home?? They sure as hell dont wash their hands in public.

Maybe soap irritates their skin?

People are fugging disgusting.

I am MAGA.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I think we’ll all fall in line and do what the information Corp instructs.

For our own good of course...

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkmtb
do we just tear the bandaid off and get it over with?

Who is “we” in this context?

Like in the other thread: you are responsible for what you do and the consequences of your actions. Due to the nature of this disease you could have an impact on others who are around you, but largely they’ll have to have made the same decision as you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

You know...sometimes the info cop knows a hell of a lot more than you, and sometimes it IS for your own good.

I don't like this either, but we as a nation are in danger, and a bit of common sense and a lot of sacrifice seems necessary.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Arbys is like 94% chance of blast diarrhea within 45 minutes.

It’s a race to get home.

I think it’s that rainbow sheen on the meat or the teenagers there never changing the reservoir of arbys sauce in the dining room, just topping it off for years.

I requested from the asst mgr some sealed to-go packs of arbys sauce when I was eating inside the joint once. Just to test a hypothesis.

She was a cûnt about it, lol- said there was sauce over by the drinks, help yourself

I said hey yeah, I just want some packs. No, those are for carry-out only.

Ok, so in front of about 8 other people in line I explained to her my diarrhea hypothesis. She gave me the packs.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by efw

You know...sometimes the info cop knows a hell of a lot more than you, and sometimes it IS for your own good.

I don't like this either, but we as a nation are in danger, and a bit of common sense and a lot of sacrifice seems necessary.

Nah, let em go lick a Chianaman if they want to. Get it out of their system.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Well said, the smart alec naysayers need to try to be more positive or STFU.

IC B3

E
elkmtb Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
we being united states, govt , all people

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

It’s a race to get home.

I think it’s that rainbow sheen on the meat or the teenagers there never changing the reservoir of arbys sauce in the dining room, just topping it off for years.

I requested from the asst mgr some sealed to-go packs of arbys sauce when I was eating inside the joint once. Just to test a hypothesis.

She was a cûnt about it, lol- said there was sauce over by the drinks, help yourself

Ok, so in front of about 8 other people in line I explained to her my diarrhea hypothesis. She gave me the packs.

Well?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Like in the other thread: you are responsible for what you do and the consequences of your actions. Due to the nature of this disease you could have an impact on others who are around you, but largely they’ll have to have made the same decision as you.

It’s been said that eventually everyone will be exposed, contract, and survive or die from CVID-19.

Exactly the same way all of us have caught a flu bug. COVID-19 is with us forever in some form or another.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nothing compares to McDonalds for inducing diarrhea. Nothing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my personal opinion is the only way we see an April 30th end date is if we the country gets draconian about it now.

People just aren't taking this seriously and I'm afraid they won't until everyone knows someone who has died from it, hospitals are overrun and the supply chain is broke.

Then people will do whatever is necessary to stop this.

Maybe a silver lining in all this is we'll cut the development and testing time of vaccine development..14 months seems absurd in the midst of this.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Stickfight

It’s been said that eventually everyone will be exposed, contract, and survive or die from CVID-19.

Exactly the same way all of us have caught a flu bug. COVID-19 is with us forever in some form or another.

😎

This is the 19th version of COVID. I don't know how many flu's there are/were, but I've never had the Spanish Flu. Other forms of COVID, called the common cold, aren't as deadly. IOW we don't know whether COVID-19 will die out like some flu's and never be back, or what will happen. Lots of unknowns. These doc's saying everybody will eventually get it are IMO, fear-mongering, being dramatic, and only telling one portion of the story.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by efw

I am honoring the lockdown and all that goes along with it.

My point is simply that we’re being conditioned a certain way that is disturbing. This could easily become nothing more than a rationale for totalitarian impulses we know are in our govt officials and us.

They like power, we like to be taken care of.

Now I’m hearing people say we shouldn’t be outside. What sense does that make, assuming distancing and sanitation precautions we honor inside are observed outside as well?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

It’s a race to get home.

Were you permanently banned from Arby's for that.

And that's why y'all go to Cici's?

It really can't be all about the cinnamon rolls there, something else behind the story I bet.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

It’s a race to get home.

Were you permanently banned from Arby's for that.

And that's why y'all go to Cici's?

It really can't be all about the cinnamon rolls there, something else behind the story I bet.

Geno

I want to know if the Arby Sauce sourdough starter was the culprit.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's see what happens in Sweden, since they are basically doing that.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,281
Posts18,486,813
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.