Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Couple of days ago the boss got obsessed with a small oil stain on the floor. He got obsessed with were it came from, as he was cleaning it up he comments that it appeared to come from up above.

Last night before I left I put a few more drops of oil in the exact same spot and he now has the ladder out checking to see if it's the light fixture that's leaking.

Its driving him nuts! grin

Ever had a buddy with a new Fat Boy?

"Chances Will Be Taken"

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
A military buddy of mine had a scribe that he carried around in his pocket and he liked to poke people with it just enough to make you jump, and usually when you were in a precarious position. Another buddy decided he'd had enough and figured he'd fix the first guy. Guy #2 procured a weather balloon, filled it with talcum powder and inflated it inside Guy#1's Nissan pickup with the window open about 4 inches. He knew what would happen. Guy #1 went out to his truck at quitting time and saw the balloon pooching out the widow. He pulls out his scribe and pops the balloon shooting powder all over himself and the inside of the Nissan. I was told this story by guy #2 who says "come with me". We go out to guy #1's Nissan, he opens the door and pats the carpet and talcum rises from the floor of the truck. This prank had occurred at another station 4 years before he took me out there. He'll never get all the talc out of that carpet.

Last edited by Blacktail308; 04/08/20.

"May the LORD bless you and keep you, may His face shine upon you, may He be gracious and give you peace"
from Numbers 6:24-26

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We used to hide the inner workings of musical greeting cards in our boss's office. They might be taped under the desk or up in a ceiling, but the sound they make is really hard to pinpoint. They can play a tune in a loop for a whole day or even two, as long as the battery holds out. It sure broke her of leaving her door unlocked!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The 1st Steel Fab Shop I worked at right out of High School. We had a Foreman Pete that would go around in the summer time with a cup of water and throw it at everyone. Welders particularly do not like water thrown on them while they are welding.
I was an Helper and Part time in training welder at the time.
Everyone was getting pissed off at him and I was quick enough to get away from him when he threw the water at me.
at 19 years old I was Pretty fast.
Well I had a 1 gallon milk jug of water I kept in the Fridge for lunch time.
It was probably around 115 degrees out the day I decided to get him.
Everyone sat down fr lunch and I mad sure I was the last one in the lunch room.
I walked over to the fridge just like I did every day. Got my jug of Ice Cold Water walked behind Pete, Stood behind Pete proceeded to slowly open the cap on the Ice Cold Jug of water and then raised the jug f Ice Cold water over Pete's Head and slowly poured the entire jug of water over him while everyone watched.
For some reason all Pete could do was go HUP HUP HUP HUP HUP while he was frozen in place until the entire Gallon was emptied on his.
Everyone in the lunch room gasp and then started laughing and Pete was still sitting there going HUP HUP HUP.

He Chased me for weeks after that but he could never catch me cus I was Young and Fast.
He stopped throwing water on everyone in the shop after that for some unknown reason HA HA.
But he sure tried to get me.
Pete Hired me to help him after he was let go from the Company to Start his own Field welding Co.
I guess he did not hold to much of a Grudge
In Hind Sight I probably could have Killed him with all of that Cold water on such a hot day.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 29 invisible), 1,900 guests, and 1,020 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,270
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.