OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
If some one offers a USPS large flat rate box of 223 brass

There is 2271 pieces in there

Your results may vary but it's an idea what to expect

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Better ask how many steel cases and Berdans will be in there. A friend told me about it

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
B
boatboy Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Well in this box zero

Hank

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I would tell him I want exactly 2271 pieces of once fired, brass cases and boxer primed. Tell him, you are OCD and you will triple count the box when you receive it.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A campfire member goes by the name of the Brassman... which is the name of his business.

he lives locally here, and he's a friend...

He sells once fired brass to customers all over the country and some in large quantities..

a lot of his business is guys like you and I ordering a couple of thousand or so..

He ships those via UPS in their flat rate boxes... who send a truck to pick them up at his business on a daily basis..

you could PM him, if you are that concerned...his first name is John...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I would not have patience to count them. My sons best friend is a shooting instructor. He has brought us a lot of brass. i need to figure how many cases are in a pound.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Buy them from Wes Sage and they will be sized, swaged, trimmed and deburred

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Seafire
A campfire member goes by the name of the Brassman... which is the name of his business.

He sells once fired brass to customers all over the country and some in large quantities..

a lot of his business is guys like you and I ordering a couple of thousand or so..

He ships those via UPS in their flat rate boxes... who send a truck to pick them up at his business on a daily basis..

I have purchased brass from brassman. He runs straight up operation. I would also recommend him. here is a link

https://brassmanbrass.com/

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I just bought some LC 5.56, supposed to have been a 500 piece order, got 479 (packed loosely), and of those one was a blank and I have about a 30 rejection rate.

I won't say the company's name, I haven't contacted them yet, but they won't be getting my business. I usually deal with Diamond K, but they were out.

I'm gonna give Brassman a look.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
"Out of stock".

Looks like a nice company and being upfront about getting orders processed.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Lennie

I have purchased brass from brassman. He runs straight up operation. I would also recommend him. here is a link

https://brassmanbrass.com/

I recommend him as well.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bought some 223 brass from a guy here a long time ago, I think his name was M1ABRAMS. It was all military crimped crap, which I was not expecting, but in hindsight, should have expected considering his name. He was a good guy and gave me my cash back. The few times I've sold brass here I've always tossed in a very large handful of extras so that the buyer got more than expected, because I don't inspect every case for deformities and my quick counts might not be 100% accurate.

Kinda just thought everyone did the same.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I have bought brass from Brassman. He sold me one of those flat rate boxes. I got exactly what he said he would be sending. If I needed some more he would be the go to guy.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
boatboy Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
The only reason I know is for ease of loading I broke up into 100 piece bags. I didnt set out to count them but in the end counted that bags well you get the point

But Honestly I was not sure how many to expect (aprox of course)
this was just a so you know

I am kind of a numbers guy numbers just dont lie and I like that
Hank

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (007FJ, 204guy, 1936M71, 222ND, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,303 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,071
Posts18,482,609
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.