Page 2 of 2 1 2
5sdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I’m crazy allergic to fescue pollen. I’m a mess when they are cutting hey around here. I had it pretty rough when we usd to do square bales by hand.

Yet another reason to hate those $^%#ing square bales!

The squares were tolerable. It was the snakes under the round bales that created a new level of challenge.

kwg

Didn't have roto balers in our area. Bales weren't allowed to hit the ground - standing on a bouncing rack was a good way to develop sea legs.

Last edited by 5sdad; 04/03/20.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I’m crazy allergic to fescue pollen. I’m a mess when they are cutting hey around here. I had it pretty rough when we usd to do square bales by hand.

Yet another reason to hate those $^%#ing square bales!

The squares were tolerable. It was the snakes under the round bales that created a new level of challenge.

kwg

Why is that? You're moving rounds with equipment.

Originally Posted by Dess
If you can find a local beekeeper, locally sourced honey often helps.

I've tried that in 3 different states in very different regions of the country and never found it to do a damned thing with mine. Though I do like honey smile

MAGA
5sdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

I'm thinking that he's talking about small rounds from an Allis Chalmers roto baler.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
We have had issues down here for a month with all the yellow cshit all over the place.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by victoro
...... I rinse my sinuses with NeilMed sinus rinse ASAP and start using Nasacort nasal spray until the mold lever goes back down. If I don't do that my sinuses plug up real quick and I get a headache. If I don't get my sinuses unplugged quickly I get a sinus infection, a sore throat (caused by the sinus drainage), a chest cold and a real bad cough that keeps me up all night.

I use sinus rinse every morning. Sometimes twice a day if I'm bushhogging, mowing, moving hay, etc....I'll do it when I'm finished up for the day. If I let it go the things and the order you listed them in is exactly what happens to me.....well, it's an upper respiratory infection rather than a chest cold. Sinus rinse stops it before it starts.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I take a zertec generic every day Keep a Flonase generic handy.

They both help.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I'm thinking that he's talking about small rounds from an Allis Chalmers roto baler.

I thought tough fellers in IA just loaded those by hand too....no gloves!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (44mc, 2UP, 470Evans, 375TN, 35, 17 invisible), 1,583 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,957
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.