Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Behind those locked hospital doors are hundreds of empty beds..... happening around the country. They are collapsing our healthcare system as we speak

This is absolutely true. Our main hospital that is about 30 miles from where I live is practically doing nothing. The last I knew a few days ago they had treated 4 people for this and none stayed in the hospital. They are concerned they may crumble financially from lack of income.

We hear about all the death in New York City. Why isn't Washington D.C. reporting comparable deaths? There is about 200 miles between them. Is that insulating the D.C. area? Did not as many Chinese travel to D.C. Here https://patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/4-new-coronavirus-related-deaths-reported-dc that article was written on March 30th. And they tell us hundreds are dying in NYC? California has low death rates?

Now Trump tells us there are going to be 200K plus deaths and that's based off of un-named sources that all seem to come from computer modeling. Now the medical experts are alarmed that Trump mentioned these numbers when they are the ones promoting them!

We're being compliant little sheep and trusting some of the most corrupt people in our nation, ie. Cuomo. Then he accused everyone under the sun of not doing enough to help him when he was not taking care of his own people ahead of time for things like this. Yes blame Trump. That seems to be the manta.

So we destroy lives by shutting everything down now the medical "experts" tell us it could be late this year before we can go back to work. And they base it all off of computer modeling. For sure common sense is dead!

Last edited by Jim1611; 04/03/20.
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
All I know is when there is a confirmed case 250 yards from your house. The [bleep] gets real, real fast.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would Trump and his administration go along with this leftist hyped, media induced frenzy, if it was utter BS?

Serious question....Donald ain’t no fûck-around guy. His instincts would have his bullshît meter pegged and red-lining.

Explanations?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the hospitals get overwhelmed, it'll probably be from people who have had seasonal allergies all their life but they are positive that THIS year it's the 'rona and they are going to die.

Politics is War by Other Means
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I think it’s a mix of truth and lies. When this is all over there better be some politicians swinging from trees from their blatant abuse or power.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Why would Trump and his administration go along with this leftist hyped, media induced frenzy, if it was utter BS?

Serious question....Donald ain’t no fûck-around guy. His instincts would have his bullshît meter pegged and red-lining.

Explanations?

😎

Truth is that he is bored with the Presidency and wants to lose in November......

Serious answer?

I have no idea.

I am MAGA.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
When the antigun leftists sit around talking about the ignorant, stupid, mouth breathing, drooling gun owners, they have a picture of 700LH sitting in front of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Explanations?

😎

Beav, put yourself in Trumps shoes. If you don't go along with the narrative every death will be your fault. It would end his political career. Now put your self in Fausci's shoes predict doom & gloom when it never comes he can take credit.... a no win situation. No downside for the manipulators, they seize power control etc.... without having to win an election.

I suspect and hope Trump is catching on and formulating a plan.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
All I know is when there is a confirmed case 250 yards from your house. The [bleep] gets real, real fast.

It's not a death sentence... 12% get bad enough to go to the hospital , of them 20% go into ICU.... and yes a few don't make it.

Don't give in to irrational fear.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nasty flu. But about to get worse allergy season is here.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
619 more reported deaths in the U.S. just since this morning... up to 6,689 now.

Phil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by joken2

Daughter is a nurse at a VA center. A few days ago she told me that it was utter chaos there with people wanting to be tested believing they might have corona virus symptoms. She said all they can do there is the initial swabs to rule out flu & strep...then they have to contact the health department to get the okay to send them for corona virus testing. They require that flu & other illnesses be checked first, which makes little sense because a person can have more than one illness.

It makes sense from the standpoint that corona causes a positive flu test and its been around since the fall

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

Explanations?

😎

Beav, put yourself in Trumps shoes. If you don't go along with the narrative every death will be your fault. It would end his political career. Now put your self in Fausci's shoes predict doom & gloom when it never comes he can take credit.... a no win situation. No downside for the manipulators, they seize power control etc.... without having to win an election.

Gotcha...Making sense. 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm of the opinion that this is a real, serious problem. Politics aside, KYHillChick and I are both at risk if we catch it. I'm happy to be able to hunker down and wait for it to pass. There is probably going to be fall out from this, but if I can kiss my wife and hug my granddaughter in six months, I'll be satisfied.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Explanations?

😎

This^^^

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by UPhiker
When the antigun leftists sit around talking about the ignorant, stupid, mouth breathing, drooling gun owners, they have a picture of 700LH sitting in front of them.
700LH is not stupid. Some of this stuff is hard to wrap your brain around. It is not all about intelligence. It's just about being able to switch gears quickly.

Personally, I've been worried about the Corona since we first started hearing about it. Sooner or later though, the question has to be asked, and it's a poor way to ask it by pitting the economy vs. the Corona. At the most basic, lives can and will be lost due to the economic shutdown and not having anything to do with the Corona. It's better to ask the question in terms of how many lives will be lost due to the economic shutdown vs. how many will be lost strictly due to Corona.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
619 more reported deaths in the U.S. just since this morning... up to 6,689 now.

Phil

You should suck a Glock..... much less painful than suffocating on a gurney in the hallway of your local hospital... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Explanations?

😎

Truth is that he is bored with the Presidency and wants to lose in November......

Serious answer?

I have no idea.

I had this thought as well...Then decided, Nah, Trump hates losing, and pounding Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff into the ground like tent pegs is almost as much fun for Donald as hitting a 325 yard drive with carry....😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I talked to my brother an hour ago in Seattle. He is a nurse/supervisor. His biggest challenge is keeping the nurses busy. Overstaffed and empty beds because all electives have stopped.

Emailed with another hospital this morning. Same story. Many rural hospitals are slow.

Some hospitals are getting hit pretty hard - Wood River for instance (Sun Valley). Portneaf in Pocatello has refused COVID patients, last I heard.
I communicate with hospitals daily. The story I get from most is that it is serious but the reaction is overblown. They come in from the nursing home and die after a week or so.
Hint: You don't go into the nursing home because you are healthy.

I've heard many variations of "Wash your hands and turn off the news". That is pretty common over the tri-state area that I primarily deal with. I asked one to explain Italy to me. He said that they are a country who still thinks smoking is a good idea, they have the oldest population in Europe, and their air quality sucks. In other words, they are compromised.

Beaver 10 - Trump has little choice. I suspect that he would do things differently if not for the crucifixion that he would face from the media and the left. How much differently? Hard to say, but it would be a mistake for him to ignore the political side of this. How many times have you heard them whine that he downplayed the seriousness of the disease?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The people who frame the argument as life vs. money are using a liberal tactic to argue a point. Not much different in concept to the racist ploy....

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

107 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 12 invisible), 1,540 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,719
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.