Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Contrary to what NY believes--- the world does NOT revolve around them!!

GB1

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Are those numbers from a controlled situation or just letting dumb asses do whatever they want. Stupid people partying and swapping spit and other body fluids would make it way more likely just about anybody could get it. Ed k

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by acy
Also, not sure really how deadly this pathogen is. Clearly it is deadly to the old, especially those with medical problems. However, we need to keep in mind that the vast majority of old people who get it will recover. While it is certainly affecting some young people, the percentage drops way down as far as lethality. There is a reason why the "experts" are saying that there are likely many, many people who are, or have been, infected and experienced few or no symptoms.

this

if schit ever gets found out, we will find out this pandemic was a media manipulated crisis. ...and we know who they're in bed with.

.... like tears in the rain
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
+ 1^^

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why not? That's where the votes are. Not here in flyover country. Go pure democracy, AKA tyranny of the majority.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
yup +1

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here in colorado we still have 5 times more people die from the flu than this covid-19. There something fishy going on.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
anyone care to guess the political demographic of the "most" affected areas ?

covid map

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Contrary to what NY believes--- the world does NOT revolve around them!!

You may want to rethink that, the world does revolve around NY. Like it or not.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

covid map

What do you "think" that map tells us?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Vek
A little bit of reading about NY rats leaving the ship to their vacation/holiday homes or rentals would indicate new Yorkers were and are doomed by their very behavior. It is very safe to say that most of the rest of the country does not behave so irresponsibly.

This & as was mentioned in the article, all of NYC did not shut down tightly or as quickly as most of the rest of the country including mass transit.

And yet Cuomo is on TV every single day, preaching.............they are also a sanctuary city who more or less thumbed their noses at the rest of the country & immigration laws which almost surely excerbated the situation given all the Jamaican & Somali's there who have no concept of cleanliness & disinfection.

They have brought a lot of grief on themselves, IMO. I wish none of them ill, just states what is reality.

MM

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
[/quote]
"WHO has estimated the R naught of COVID-19 to be around 1.95 and other estimates from researchers following the outbreak put it around 2.2, meaning about two people will catch the virus from every person who already has it."[/quote]

And we're supposed to take WHO as the gospel? Isn't this the same group that is heralding China as being so great!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

covid map

What it tells me is they are normal everyday heavy traffic areas and areas with substancal military presence.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
MontanaMan: I see 562 (five hundred and sixty two!) "New Yorkers" died from the Corona Virus just TODAY (April 3rd 2,020)!
Maybe the United States would be better off "quarantining completely" for a month than for death rates like this to abound across our nation for who knows how long?
In short I would rather pay a financial penalty than to have the county coroner come pick up my lifeless body!
And your depiction of the "Country being destroyed" is a bit over the top wouldn't you think?
It will be further harmed, to an extent, I am sure - but it will NOT be "destroyed"!
Come on cure.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I am self editing my post I originally stated 592 people died in the last 24 hours in NYC - I mis-remembered, it was just 562 people!

VG, I am just reporting the article for conversation, although I do believe we are destroying the country beyond repair for a generation, maybe a tad less.

And about every single death in a hospital today is being recorded as being due to C-19.................they get more funding that way.

Meanwhile, all routine hospitals services across the nation are being shut down...............the resulting loss of income will bankrupt those same hospitals & clinics & doctors in a matter of a few months...................what's going to happen then??????

No answers, just contemplation.

And the media continues to lies & fan the flames.......................

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

covid map

What it tells me is they are normal everyday heavy traffic areas and areas with substancal military presence.

tells me the concentration of covid cases ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Something happening behind the scenes here.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

covid map

That isn't what your original post states! Your words " Anyone care to guess the political demographic of the "most" affected areas."

Prove a correlation between political demographics and the virus.

Again what that map shows us is typical high traffic areas of the US and large Military presence. Nothing to do with political demographics.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Aviator
My sister is an RN, this [bleep] is far more serious than we know!

My buddy is a surgeon, had it, as has his entire family. And recovered.

he had 10 days of bad and rapidly declining, was finally convinced to take the Planquenil+ Zpack and he was fine in 2 days. Gave it to family when they showed symptoms, tall 3 of them fine in 3 days TOTAL>

His entire staff now takes it preventatively.

Its what the Dr ordered, and if you want this thing shortended and people recovering sooner its the ticket.

That plus remdesivir and its as close to a cure as you'll have in 18 months and likely less problematic than a trial of Vaccines.

"it saved my life bro, no [bleep] its the real deal and it works". Quote from a cardiac surgeon who is one tough SOB.

NJ content.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
LIberals & Democrats should get out of the way and leave the stuff for the rest of the good people in the world.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

covid map

That isn't what your original post states! Your words " Anyone care to guess the political demographic of the "most" affected areas."

Prove a correlation between political demographics and the virus.

Again what that map shows us is typical high traffic areas of the US and large Military presence. Nothing to do with political demographics.

the map shows the concentration of covid, I insinuated that the most inundated areas have a heavy democrat influence.

get your facts straight

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (21, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,146 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,641
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.