Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C

Watch it. No wonder some of you think that Covid-19 is a joke and would have no impact.

Again, over 1,000 Americans died of Covid-19 in the past 24 hrs.

Over 7,400 Americans have died of this virus so far. Hundreds of thousands of infections.

FEMA has just ordered over 100,000 body bags...WAKE UP. Follow CDC and WHO and local health Officer guidelines.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What they should do with these people is have them attend to needs of Corona Virus positive patients w/o wearing protective equipment. That way they could prove that this virus is a hoax.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I guess you believe we are all going to die.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Hey CanadianLefty.............just saw your vacation video man (link below).......thanks for posting.........say hello to Jim Crow Trudeau for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEL-Gewt6E

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

No, but there will be thousands of unnecessary American deaths.

I wish all of you and your families safety, health and wellness in this difficult time.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Just putting this out there....
Nurses and doctors wear Shields and masks, gloves and disposable gowns.
The men and women working in the local grocery's are in 8+ hour contact with the public not only providing products but a sense of normalcy in a crazy world.
Grocery stores are some of the only places open right now and customers not able to find their 80th pack of toilet paper take out their frustration on the employees.
Additionally the stores are now serving as pseudo entertainment and gathering points with cabin fever victims wandering around with nothing to really buy, but, just wanting to be around other people.
Thanks those men and women putting the food on the shelves for you.
Remember, if they go down, if a store gets an infected employee, that's a day they will be closed.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Thank you to all who work on the front lines. Thank you for your service.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I can agree with that statement

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty

I wish all of you and your families safety, health and wellness in this difficult time.

JFC…...give it a rest already...…...people can take it serious and still not wet themselves in fear like you are doing.

I am in the danger group and I don't jump when I see my shadow...….if this was a movie you would be getting bitch slapped to calm

you down...…….bob

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Watch it. No wonder some of you think that Covid-19 is a joke and would have no impact.

Again, over 1,000 Americans died of Covid-19 in the past 24 hrs.

Over 7,400 Americans have died of this virus so far. Hundreds of thousands of infections.

FEMA has just ordered over 100,000 body bags...WAKE UP. Follow CDC and WHO and local health Officer guidelines.

Troll away, troll!

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He can’t calm down. This is all this dumbass does lately. If he doesn’t get the reactions he wants here he will post the same crap on the general hunting forum.

He’s a drama queen.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Springcove
He can’t calm down. This is all this dumbass does lately. If he doesn’t get the reactions he wants here he will post the same crap on the general hunting forum.

He’s a drama queen.

Yes, I thought by his handle he might be interested in left hand bolt rifles. Such a disappointment. Another reason to hate Canadians.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MM879
Another reason to hate Canadians.

Hi all!

My Fiance and I recently relocated to the Bay area (from Quebec, Canada) and we're excited about the opportunities ahead of us. I now have the chance to fulfill my plans of working and living in a region that has entrepreneurial flair and is located where I can pursue some of my hunting/fishing passions and other outdoor activities.

I'd like to reach out to other California sportsmen to make new friends, explore and learn of hunting/fishing opportunities and generally get connected to the community.

I'd also like to get involved in some local organizations (SCI, Weatherby Foundation, shooting range etc. ) and I'd appreciate any input/other suggestions you'd have.

Please feel free to PM me or post here. I'd be happy to exchange e-mails and phone numbers through PM.

Thanks and looking forward to speaking with you!

I'm living in Palo Alto and I'm willing to travel around to meet and greet new people from this base.

A few hours drive is possible and I'm also open to weekend trips etc.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by aalf
Originally Posted by MM879
Another reason to hate Canadians.

Hi all!

My Fiance and I recently relocated to the Bay area (from Quebec, Canada) and we're excited about the opportunities ahead of us. I now have the chance to fulfill my plans of working and living in a region that has entrepreneurial flair and is located where I can pursue some of my hunting/fishing passions and other outdoor activities.

I'd like to reach out to other California sportsmen to make new friends, explore and learn of hunting/fishing opportunities and generally get connected to the community.

I'd also like to get involved in some local organizations (SCI, Weatherby Foundation, shooting range etc. ) and I'd appreciate any input/other suggestions you'd have.

Please feel free to PM me or post here. I'd be happy to exchange e-mails and phone numbers through PM.

Thanks and looking forward to speaking with you!

I'm living in Palo Alto and I'm willing to travel around to meet and greet new people from this base.

A few hours drive is possible and I'm also open to weekend trips etc.

Ok now its making sense! From Quebec, now in California...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Palo Alto, another spit hole city in CA, a perfect liberal area for him, should fit in well there.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
The bags are to donate to China when we level the labs and wet markets

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Here is one, my baby girl is an intensive care nurse.
The have 20 or so patients at the hospital where she works.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobMt

JFC…...give it a rest already...…...people can take it serious and still not wet themselves in fear like you are doing.

I am in the danger group and I don't jump when I see my shadow...….if this was a movie you would be getting bitch slapped to calm

you down...…….bob

Thank you and well said...

in the military I served in the Medical Corps and was also a NBC officer.. Nuclear BIOLOGICAL and CHEMICAL Warfare...

This entire virus, has been a golden opportunity, for the media to boost rating by selling fear and panic to the public world wide..

Military medical people are trained extensively to deal with situation like this.. Fear and Panic are NOT on the Agenda..

and the military is not trained to just SHUT DOWN everything... the mission or job is still priority one...
and an action plan is immediately implemented to do so...

and action plans have been developed and prepared for long before something like this happens...
unlike the way, politics here and around the world... have zero plans, don't have a clue what to do..
so their action plan is to throw schitt up against the wall and see what sticks...

World Wide, Politicians and those in charge just Guessing what to do, regardless of the number 'advisors' they have are more dangerous than this virus itself...and then the media adds to that danger, selling fear and panic, to boost their ratings to the public...

The World Bank, and the IMF sure are going to get rich loaning all this money to nations, to pay for all of the debt they are willing racking up... and who even thinks that may be part of what is pushing this virus so much...

folks in this country are ecstatic that they are going to get a $1200 stimulus check.... where do they think this money is coming from? and they think they will never have to pay it back.. sure they will... in tax increases for them and their children... few people either think or no, that what is paid in taxes every year, doesn't buy anything.. all it is for is collateral to the World Bank and IMF, so that our nation and politicians can just borrow more money and to pay the interest on the big figure that our nation has already borrowed in the past...hell this nation is still paying interest on money borrowed to pay for WW 2...

Good luck folks...the government once again is hurting us instead of helping us....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
Here is one, my baby girl is an intensive care nurse.
The have 20 or so patients at the hospital where she works.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

God bless her and those she works with.. during this ridiculous corona virus B.S.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,476
Posts18,471,546
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.