Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Windfall
The across the street neighbor built a structure in his front yard about 5x10x6' with shingled roof, painted walls, a Plexiglas front, full of Christmas stuff and lit up every night. Okay, I like Christmas as much as anyone, but come on. It is April 4th and this thing is the six month old eyesore of the neighborhood. They don't even see it from their house and from their garage they see only the back non-illuminated side. It is driving the wife nuts since we get to "enjoy" it from the bedroom, office, dining room and every time we back out of the driveway. The wife is talking physical harm to the structure and legal action with the city or neighborhood association. I'm open to any other suggestions.

Sneak over one night and unplug it?

The mail man showed up and said neighbor was raking their lawn across the street which gave me a perfect excuse to have a neighborly discussion about their structure. They have been removing stuff and breaking it down for the last two hours. I even mentioned that I'd be willing to help them with the heavy lifting during disassembly. The wife was plotting all kinds of diabolical plans the least of which would have been to unplug it. Diplomacy won out over a fire, pulling it over, cutting the cord or a court order. "Sweetness" isn't once she gets her hackles up.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory