24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation #14746241 04/04/20
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,634
luv2safari Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 23,634
This video should explain to anyone that China made it.



Hunt with Class and Classics

"Doing nothing is hard. You never know when you're done"

“If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”





BP-B2

Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: luv2safari] #14746267 04/04/20
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
Educational. Thanks for sharing.


MAGAA!
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: luv2safari] #14746271 04/05/20
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 987
M
MickeyD Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 987
Excellent!


~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: luv2safari] #14746274 04/05/20
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,351
A
agazain Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
A
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,351
Bless you -- this makes the most sense so far.

Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: luv2safari] #14746333 04/05/20
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,594
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,594
Originally Posted by luv2safari
This video should explain to anyone that China made it.

How can China have made it, when the doctor stated "it was not engineered" in the video?

That doctor is an idiot by the way. He yapped about a vaccine, when there has never been a vaccine developed for a virus in the Corona virus family, even husbandry........for decades.

Then the idiot talks about how an RNA virus mutates fast, and into a deadlier virus (second wave-ex:Spanish Flu), while discussing how a lock-down is good, when the lock-down is the wrong action, being it pushes herd immunity out further, and gives the virus time to mutate into a deadlier virus, and come back stronger, instead of not having a lock-down and allowing immunity to spread throughout the population as fast as possible to eliminate it.

He obviously graduated in the bottom 10% of his med-school class.


In Memory of My Sister, MURDERED by the DEATH PANELS in the Affordable Care Act

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0-000-000-000-00-2-trillion#Post14710693




IC-A

Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: ElkSlayer91] #14746349 04/05/20
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
Elkslayer, are you a medical professional? No offense intended. Honest question.


MAGAA!
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: agazain] #14746352 04/05/20
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
Originally Posted by agazain
Bless you -- this makes the most sense so far.
I liked the video, but just because I like it and it seems to make the most sense, doesn't make it true.


MAGAA!
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: ElkSlayer91] #14746367 04/05/20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,324
akasparky Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,324
Here we go, the camp attention-whore is gonna hijack another thread so he can try to dazzle the world with the endless dumbphuckerie that continuously clouds his mind.


They remind me of blind, enraged oxen being taunted and prodded by the right wing media, frothing and wanting to strike someone, but can't see who's really tormenting them.
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: luv2safari] #14746370 04/05/20
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 50,866
J
jaguartx Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 50,866
People dont stop to think. Only if the virus was a biological weapon, was there advantage in covering it up and letting tens of thousands of carriers travel the world.

If it had been an accidental mutation, they would have quickly let the world in on their sectet.

Elementary.


Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

DONT BE GETTING ANY CORONA ON YA

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: EthanEdwards] #14746371 04/05/20
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 22,068
local_dirt Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 22,068
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Elkslayer, are you a medical professional? No offense intended. Honest question.




Soros MSM lackey assigned to this forum.


[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

No Ma'am. It's not my glasses that are crooked. It's my face.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

GOA member
(extremely disappointed) NRA member
IC-B

Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: akasparky] #14746383 04/05/20
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,594
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,594
Originally Posted by akasparky
Here we go, the camp attention-whore is gonna hijack another thread so he can try to dazzle the world with the endless dumbphuckerie that continuously clouds his mind.

Hey lemonhead, if you can't produce valid facts, perhaps it is you who is the attention troll.

Here is your chance to be the KING-for-a-DAY, prove what I stated is wrong. If you can't, go sit down in the corner.


In Memory of My Sister, MURDERED by the DEATH PANELS in the Affordable Care Act

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0-000-000-000-00-2-trillion#Post14710693




Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: local_dirt] #14746386 04/05/20
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,594
E
ElkSlayer91 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
E
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,594
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Elkslayer, are you a medical professional? No offense intended. Honest question.

Soros MSM lackey assigned to this forum.

Prove what I stated is wrong, dumbazz troll.

You aren't even smart enough to perform research, so how can you judge what I print? Idiot with a mind full of dirt, is what you are.


In Memory of My Sister, MURDERED by the DEATH PANELS in the Affordable Care Act

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...0-000-000-000-00-2-trillion#Post14710693




Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: ElkSlayer91] #14746391 04/05/20
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 50,866
J
jaguartx Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 50,866
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by luv2safari
This video should explain to anyone that China made it.

How can China have made it, when the doctor stated "it was not engineered" in the video?

That doctor is an idiot by the way. He yapped about a vaccine, when there has never been a vaccine developed for a virus in the Corona virus family, even husbandry........for decades.

Then the idiot talks about how an RNA virus mutates fast, and into a deadlier virus (second wave-ex:Spanish Flu), while discussing how a lock-down is good, when the lock-down is the wrong action, being it pushes herd immunity out further, and gives the virus time to mutate into a deadlier virus, and come back stronger, instead of not having a lock-down and allowing immunity to spread throughout the population as fast as possible to eliminate it.

He obviously graduated in the bottom 10% of his med-school class.


Tell us about how herd immunity worked with small pox and poliovirus, Elke.


Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

DONT BE GETTING ANY CORONA ON YA

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: luv2safari] #14746399 04/05/20
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
Elkslayer, do you happen to work in the medical profession?


MAGAA!
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: luv2safari] #14746405 04/05/20
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 873
B
Blu_Cs Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 873
Elkslayer:

Do you happen to work in the medical profession?

The question is a reasonable one.


Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: ElkSlayer91] #14746407 04/05/20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,324
akasparky Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,324
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
prove what I stated is...........


Narcissistic Personality Disorder


Narcissism is something we associate with someone who is a bit too big for their boots, who thinks highly of themselves and who has a more than healthy dose of self confidence. But for anyone living with a narcissist, the term means something much more serious, and often destructive. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a psychological condition, unfortunately frequently diagnosed, but with frequently damaging and hurtful results.

To better understand the term we can look to the etymology- Narcissus is a character from Ovid who falls in love with his own reflection. Eventually, unable to reach his reflection he falls into a pool and dies, destroyed by his love of himself. If you're in love with a narcissist, who is in turn in love with themselves, you will realize that the reality of the condition isn't far from the legend.

How to Recognize a Narcissist.
There are healthy forms of narcissism, indeed many of our best leaders and public figures are borderline narcissists, believing in themselves and their abilities. If the person you love has always been confident, a high achiever who enjoys power but doesn't exploit it or others, then they are displaying the signs of healthy narcissism. They are likely to be successful in life, to be able to maintain healthy relationships with others and to generally have a positive effect on those around them.

Those suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder don't fall into this category, and can be recognized by the following signs.

1) Self promotion and exaggeration of own qualities and achievements- to the point that the truth becomes distorted or an outright lie.

2) An unrealistic sense of authority over others, and an enjoyment and abuse of that authority and power.

3) An obsession with getting attention, gratification and reward from others, even if it is at the expense of someone else.

4) Fantasies of fame and notoriety.

5) Limited or no sense of guilt or responsibility in terms of actions towards others. Someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder is concerned with achieving for themselves only, if someone else is hurt along the way then so be it.

6) A lack of empathy with others.

In a relationship, the person closest to the Narcissist is unfortunately the one who bears the brunt of the behaviors associated with this very real personality disorder. They may exhibit excessive signs of possession- you exist to belong to them. This may mean that they try to limit your behavior, to put controls on who you spend your time with and what you do. What starts seeming like someone who just really loves you can soon turn into a damaging relationship.


They remind me of blind, enraged oxen being taunted and prodded by the right wing media, frothing and wanting to strike someone, but can't see who's really tormenting them.
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: akasparky] #14746416 04/05/20
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 45,276
Fireball2 Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 45,276
Interesting points elk makes. Nobody talking about them either.


_______________________________________________________
An 8 dollar driveway boy living in a T-111 shack

LOL
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: akasparky] #14746420 04/05/20
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 50,887
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
prove what I stated is...........


Narcissistic Personality Disorder


Narcissism is something we associate with someone who is a bit too big for their boots, who thinks highly of themselves and who has a more than healthy dose of self confidence. But for anyone living with a narcissist, the term means something much more serious, and often destructive. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a psychological condition, unfortunately frequently diagnosed, but with frequently damaging and hurtful results.

To better understand the term we can look to the etymology- Narcissus is a character from Ovid who falls in love with his own reflection. Eventually, unable to reach his reflection he falls into a pool and dies, destroyed by his love of himself. If you're in love with a narcissist, who is in turn in love with themselves, you will realize that the reality of the condition isn't far from the legend.

How to Recognize a Narcissist.
There are healthy forms of narcissism, indeed many of our best leaders and public figures are borderline narcissists, believing in themselves and their abilities. If the person you love has always been confident, a high achiever who enjoys power but doesn't exploit it or others, then they are displaying the signs of healthy narcissism. They are likely to be successful in life, to be able to maintain healthy relationships with others and to generally have a positive effect on those around them.

Those suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder don't fall into this category, and can be recognized by the following signs.

1) Self promotion and exaggeration of own qualities and achievements- to the point that the truth becomes distorted or an outright lie.

2) An unrealistic sense of authority over others, and an enjoyment and abuse of that authority and power.

3) An obsession with getting attention, gratification and reward from others, even if it is at the expense of someone else.

4) Fantasies of fame and notoriety.

5) Limited or no sense of guilt or responsibility in terms of actions towards others. Someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder is concerned with achieving for themselves only, if someone else is hurt along the way then so be it.

6) A lack of empathy with others.

In a relationship, the person closest to the Narcissist is unfortunately the one who bears the brunt of the behaviors associated with this very real personality disorder. They may exhibit excessive signs of possession- you exist to belong to them. This may mean that they try to limit your behavior, to put controls on who you spend your time with and what you do. What starts seeming like someone who just really loves you can soon turn into a damaging relationship.


Or you could skip c&p'ing all that shixt and just post a pic of S Head.


MAGAA!
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: luv2safari] #14746424 04/05/20
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 50,866
J
jaguartx Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 50,866
Great video. So, uh, the Fire guys saying it was just a bad case of flu were, uh, rong? Darn. Who woulda guessed?


Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

DONT BE GETTING ANY CORONA ON YA

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Re: Covid-19 Was No Accidental Mutation [Re: EthanEdwards] #14746429 04/05/20
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,324
akasparky Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,324
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Or you could skip c&p'ing all that shixt and just post a pic of S Head.


Six of one, half dozen of the other...............


They remind me of blind, enraged oxen being taunted and prodded by the right wing media, frothing and wanting to strike someone, but can't see who's really tormenting them.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
198 registered members (257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 17Fan, 308ld, 18 invisible), 1,136 guests, and 817 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.26 Page Time: 0.052s Queries: 15 (0.003s) Memory: 0.8828 MB (Peak: 1.0667 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-01-16 11:14:02 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS