Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by baldhunter
Yep Fauci wants the whole country shut down until the virus totally gone..........It ain't gonna happen

Huh, Bill Gates too.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Let me paraphrase Elklayers last post. I’m a narcissistic know it all but won’t or can’t answer a simple question douche. Mommy let’s me use the computer when I’m being a good boy. She even fixes me snacks so I can continue to tell you all how great I am.

You’re a dumbass and even that is losing its entertainment value.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
I'm sure the pushback you're seeing would dissipate in a flash if folks were aware of your medical background.
FC

Here, how's this? This ought to keep the trolls talking for months, being these closet democrat fake conservatives on here hate Christians:

I AM the Messiah.

These people trolling me here, I want them to keep trolling me, because I know there are some great intelligent Americans on this site, and I want these trolls to continue to make complete asinine statements, and completely humiliate themselves, so all the intelligent people here can have some great laughs, because you all damn well know, there are many on the internet who just read and never post, and you can bet your last dollar, many are laughing at these fools.

Every single post I make on the internet is 100% truthful and supported with hard evidence when needed, and I 100% know intelligent people here recognize it as such, understand it, and know the level I write at is not from a troll in a basement, especially when I step it up a few notches to write serious on certain topics, regardless of what a troll states.

I'm not getting paid here for work, so these idiot trolls, and the laughter they bring to you guys and me is well enjoyed, almost as good as watching Red Skeleton or Johnny back in the day......har....har.....har.

By the way, I posted on lung capacity on docs thread, page 7. Funny how these hypocrite trolls don't have the balls to troll me on doc's thread, but they trash everyone else's threads. That tells you all you need to know about these LOW I.Q. idiots.

Just look at this clown JGRaider, yapping about, "Why anyone doesn't have this Elkslayer loser on ignore is beyond me" when he obviously does not. Now, is that not making a complete fool out of yourself or what. See the laughter I bring for you guys to enjoy? har....har.....har.

JGR accuses me of "stirring up controversy" when I've been writing good info in this thread. Yep, that's straight out of COMMIE Saul Alinsky's book, for everyone to see...."lie and keep repeating the lie until the lie becomes the truth", and JGRaider's lies are as big as the deserts of West TEXAS. I guess he's one of those ole blue dog democrats who hasn't figured out the democrat party is the communist party.

I give his post a 89 I.Q. rating.

Make that 85.

Slayer I don't have a problem with you presenting facts or opinions on here, I agree with a lot of it but it's when you lower yourself to these flaming personal attacks or defenses of what you have posted that turns many away from you. Just lay out what you believe and let it go at that. Not everyone's opinion is the same. And you lose readers of your good posts with posts like that above.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I'm sure the pushback you're seeing would dissipate in a flash if folks were aware of your medical background.
FC

Here, how's this? This ought to keep the trolls talking for months, being these closet democrat fake conservatives on here hate Christians:

I AM the Messiah.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I had my suspicions, but figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

Good day.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Stickfight
What sane person with money, do you people think is going to be willing to stand a business up after this bomb goes off with idiots in office like this

I have some money, and already have a business that I have no intention of giving up due to any of this. In fact I expect I will have an opportunity to expand it once we return to relative normalcy because I am not carrying debt and many of my competitors are. They'll be gone and the field will be relatively open to people like me. We will have to adapt but anyone who can't isn't going to survive anyway.

It doesn't matter what "you" have or what "you" will expand.

It matters what the "consumer" has in their pocket, that being money, and those pockets remain empty a long time after carnage like this takes place.

We're in unchartered waters, 10%+ unemployment worse than GRT Depression, and still counting the filings.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Turning off the economy is kind of like turning off a jet engine mid air. If you try to restart immediately while you still have a lot of airspeed and air flowing over the turbine blades, it should start right back up with no problem. If you wait until you’ve lost a lot of altitude and you are just above stall speed, it’s a hell of a lot dicier proposition.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/05/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akasparky
prove what I stated is...........

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Narcissism is something we associate with someone who is a bit too big for their boots, who thinks highly of themselves and who has a more than healthy dose of self confidence. But for anyone living with a narcissist, the term means something much more serious, and often destructive. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a psychological condition, unfortunately frequently diagnosed, but with frequently damaging and hurtful results.

To better understand the term we can look to the etymology- Narcissus is a character from Ovid who falls in love with his own reflection. Eventually, unable to reach his reflection he falls into a pool and dies, destroyed by his love of himself. If you're in love with a narcissist, who is in turn in love with themselves, you will realize that the reality of the condition isn't far from the legend.

How to Recognize a Narcissist.
There are healthy forms of narcissism, indeed many of our best leaders and public figures are borderline narcissists, believing in themselves and their abilities. If the person you love has always been confident, a high achiever who enjoys power but doesn't exploit it or others, then they are displaying the signs of healthy narcissism. They are likely to be successful in life, to be able to maintain healthy relationships with others and to generally have a positive effect on those around them.

Those suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder don't fall into this category, and can be recognized by the following signs.

1) Self promotion and exaggeration of own qualities and achievements- to the point that the truth becomes distorted or an outright lie.

2) An unrealistic sense of authority over others, and an enjoyment and abuse of that authority and power.

3) An obsession with getting attention, gratification and reward from others, even if it is at the expense of someone else.

4) Fantasies of fame and notoriety.

5) Limited or no sense of guilt or responsibility in terms of actions towards others. Someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder is concerned with achieving for themselves only, if someone else is hurt along the way then so be it.

6) A lack of empathy with others.

In a relationship, the person closest to the Narcissist is unfortunately the one who bears the brunt of the behaviors associated with this very real personality disorder. They may exhibit excessive signs of possession- you exist to belong to them. This may mean that they try to limit your behavior, to put controls on who you spend your time with and what you do. What starts seeming like someone who just really loves you can soon turn into a damaging relationship.

Winner! Winner!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
You're all Nazi's and slave owners!

Figure when this is over, I’m gonna be, well not the Nazi part. 😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FC

I AM the Messiah.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I had my suspicions, but figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

Good day.

FC

Yeah, You’re brilliance has gotta be like smoking meth outta god’s dick.

Your room cleaned son?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Angus1895
What is the mechanism to make the RNA virus mutate to a deadlier disease?

Wouldn't the strains that are asymptomatic " rule the day?" Being allowed to propagate un abated?

It's a poor parasite that kills its host. Me thinks its eventually just gonna be another common cold.

Why do children seem less susceptible?

This is what I think and is it's reasonable course. The deadlier infectious versions will kill hosts and be quarantined out of existence, while the milder ones will keep plugging along, giving us yet another version of "the common cold".

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by akasparky
prove what I stated is...........

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Narcissism is something we associate with someone who is a bit too big for their boots, who thinks highly of themselves and who has a more than healthy dose of self confidence. But for anyone living with a narcissist, the term means something much more serious, and often destructive. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a psychological condition, unfortunately frequently diagnosed, but with frequently damaging and hurtful results.

To better understand the term we can look to the etymology- Narcissus is a character from Ovid who falls in love with his own reflection. Eventually, unable to reach his reflection he falls into a pool and dies, destroyed by his love of himself. If you're in love with a narcissist, who is in turn in love with themselves, you will realize that the reality of the condition isn't far from the legend.

How to Recognize a Narcissist.
There are healthy forms of narcissism, indeed many of our best leaders and public figures are borderline narcissists, believing in themselves and their abilities. If the person you love has always been confident, a high achiever who enjoys power but doesn't exploit it or others, then they are displaying the signs of healthy narcissism. They are likely to be successful in life, to be able to maintain healthy relationships with others and to generally have a positive effect on those around them.

Those suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder don't fall into this category, and can be recognized by the following signs.

1) Self promotion and exaggeration of own qualities and achievements- to the point that the truth becomes distorted or an outright lie.

2) An unrealistic sense of authority over others, and an enjoyment and abuse of that authority and power.

3) An obsession with getting attention, gratification and reward from others, even if it is at the expense of someone else.

4) Fantasies of fame and notoriety.

5) Limited or no sense of guilt or responsibility in terms of actions towards others. Someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder is concerned with achieving for themselves only, if someone else is hurt along the way then so be it.

6) A lack of empathy with others.

In a relationship, the person closest to the Narcissist is unfortunately the one who bears the brunt of the behaviors associated with this very real personality disorder. They may exhibit excessive signs of possession- you exist to belong to them. This may mean that they try to limit your behavior, to put controls on who you spend your time with and what you do. What starts seeming like someone who just really loves you can soon turn into a damaging relationship.

Winner! Winner!

I was thinking:

Dunning–Kruger effect

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.[1]

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the bias results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kyhilljack

Slayer I don't have a problem with you presenting facts or opinions on here, I agree with a lot of it but it's when you lower yourself to these flaming personal attacks or defenses of what you have posted that turns many away from you. Just lay out what you believe and let it go at that. Not everyone's opinion is the same. And you lose readers of your good posts with posts like that above.

He looses those that are capable of seeing right through him.

On any given topic he does nothing more than simple searches, reads, re-writes and then regurgitates his findings here as his own.

He alters his findings to flow with the twists and turns the posts may take and of course whatever may be necessary to muster a glimmer of support.

If you're more comfortable follow someone than conducting your research and coming to your own conclusions then follow whom ever suits you best.

Even Jim Jones and Charles Manson had a following so you aren't on an untraveled path.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
This video should explain to anyone that China made it.

youtube]https://youtu.be/NRzddVgSyho

Either your title is complete sarcasm, or you did not watch the video through.

Because the author states the exact opposite of your contention.

Curious to hear the OPs response as well.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Turning off the economy is kind of like turning off a jet engine mid air. If you try to restart immediately while you still have a lot of airspeed and air flowing over the turbine blades, it should start right back up with no problem. If you wait until you’ve lost a lot of altitude and you are just above stall speed, it’s a hell of a lot dicier proposition.
So does this mean you no longer support President Trump and the path he has laid out?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FC

I AM the Messiah.

These people trolling me here, I want them to keep trolling me, because I know there are some great intelligent Americans on this site, and I want these trolls to continue to make complete asinine statements, and completely humiliate themselves, so all the intelligent people here can have some great laughs, because you all damn well know, there are many on the internet who just read and never post, and you can bet your last dollar, many are laughing at these fools.

Every single post I make on the internet is 100% truthful and supported with hard evidence when needed, and I 100% know intelligent people here recognize it as such, understand it, and know the level I write at is not from a troll in a basement, especially when I step it up a few notches to write serious on certain topics, regardless of what a troll states.

I'm not getting paid here for work, so these idiot trolls, and the laughter they bring to you guys and me is well enjoyed, almost as good as watching Red Skeleton or Johnny back in the day......har....har.....har.

By the way, I posted on lung capacity on docs thread, page 7. Funny how these hypocrite trolls don't have the balls to troll me on doc's thread, but they trash everyone else's threads. That tells you all you need to know about these LOW I.Q. idiots.

Just look at this clown JGRaider, yapping about, "Why anyone doesn't have this Elkslayer loser on ignore is beyond me" when he obviously does not. Now, is that not making a complete fool out of yourself or what. See the laughter I bring for you guys to enjoy? har....har.....har.

JGR accuses me of "stirring up controversy" when I've been writing good info in this thread. Yep, that's straight out of COMMIE Saul Alinsky's book, for everyone to see...."lie and keep repeating the lie until the lie becomes the truth", and JGRaider's lies are as big as the deserts of West TEXAS. I guess he's one of those ole blue dog democrats who hasn't figured out the democrat party is the communist party.

I give his post a 89 I.Q. rating.

Make that 85.
Elkslayer, are you in the medical profession?

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Already did, in response to Hawkeye. (The title ought to be "Covid-19 Was Not Engineered")

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The video asserts the opposite of this thread's title.

Right, and what he said was it's not engineered. Virii mutate all the time and the likelihood that the pandemic happened on its own is low.
Either a "woopsie" happened from that lab or something intentional occurred. Either way, we've learned you don't need "the bomb" for the next power grab.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by agazain
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Already did, in response to Hawkeye. (The title ought to be "Covid-19 Was Not Engineered")

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The video asserts the opposite of this thread's title.

Right, and what he said was it's not engineered. Virii mutate all the time and the likelihood that the pandemic happened on its own is low.
Either a "woopsie" happened from that lab or something intentional occurred. Either way, we've learned you don't need "the bomb" for the next power grab.

I wasn’t aware you spoke for the OP.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Okay, take deep breaths, I'm sorry.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by JoeBob
So does this mean you no longer support President Trump and the path he has laid out?

I want the economy back on. But there isn’t anybody who would be doing better than Trump. Hillary would have us in martial law.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,981 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,447
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.