Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jackmountain: I am with you on the having never had a "flu shot" - but in this instance I am rather certain I will partake of it.
Main reason is age and this diseases ability to "knock off" older folks. I am 72. And, of course< I don't want to contract the disease let it incubate in me and then my "spreading it around to others".
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a flue shot last fall and 5 days later I was more sick than I'd been in years. Lasted 6 weeks.
Never getting any other preventative shot (excepting tetanus) as long as I live, period.

.... like tears in the rain
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The paranoid side of me thinks it's a little worrisome that they finally have a reason to inject every person on Earth, possibly against their will, in the name of saving humanity.

Nothing new.

Small pox, Polio ring a bell?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
When (not saying if, because I think it's a surety) the vaccine hits the market, who's passing? Ive never had a flu shot that I can recall. Doubt I would get one for this either.
Bill Gates said it has to be given to every person on Earth. Be interesting to see if they try to force you by penalty of law.

Only to buy or sell goods or services. frown

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The paranoid side of me thinks it's a little worrisome that they finally have a reason to inject every person on Earth, possibly against their will, in the name of saving humanity.

They did that very thing with smallpox. It worked.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
When (not saying if, because I think it's a surety) the vaccine hits the market, who's passing? Ive never had a flu shot that I can recall. Doubt I would get one for this either.
Bill Gates said it has to be given to every person on Earth. Be interesting to see if they try to force you by penalty of law.

Gates also said that he wants nanotechnology incorporated into the vaccine, permitting the medical establishment to remote monitor everyone who's had it, under the pretext of evaluating its effectiveness.

I think I'll be a free rider.

I think we should chip Gates. See what he is up to all day.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Only to buy or sell goods or services.

this

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Slavek
It's foolish to pass on safe and effective vaccination product.

"safe and effective". It seems to me that neither our government (or any other one) nor big pharma have the best track record when it comes to the well being of the general public.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by luv2safari

How long was the country shut down then?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Some who swallow the Govt BS cant figure our they can inject you with more than it takes to prevent polio or smallpox.

The new TV that listens to me and talks back is not the same as my Grandads TV. Neither is my phone. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why would everyone on Earth have to take a vaccine? If one doesn’t take a Polio vaccine then gets Polio, how would that effect those who do take the vaccine?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
It's foolish to pass on safe and effective vaccination product.

"safe and effective". It seems to me that neither our government (or any other one) nor big pharma have the best track record when it comes to the well being of the general public.

As a kid I had several friends who contracted polio before we all became vaccinated. There a lot of successes. Might consider getting over the paranoia. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Bill Gates should stay in his lane, last time he checked he wasn’t qualified to give medical advice.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jacobson v Massachusetts

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by cfran
Bill Gates should stay in his lane, last time he checked he wasn’t qualified to give medical advice.

Then you might want to check again and see what exactly he's been up to for the last 20 years.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"For the first time in human history, technology and global willpower have made the factors of Revelation 13:6-7 feasible." http://harbingersdaily.com/id-2020/

And strangely...this is not considered earth-shattering news. Even on a largely conservative site like this, when Revelation becomes present tense, folks will just shine it on and go about their daily lives. Mind boggling...

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This whole affair is a leftist/communist/democRAT's biggest wet dream....

said it before and I'll say it again..

.Never let a tragedy go to waste... rural number one for those that worship at the alter of Saul Alinsky...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It’s also worrisome that millions of Americans go along with whatever concoction the MSM is pushing this week or month.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Waders
"For the first time in human history, technology and global willpower have made the factors of Revelation 13:6-7 feasible." http://harbingersdaily.com/id-2020/

And strangely...this is not considered earth-shattering news. Even on a largely conservative site like this, when Revelation becomes present tense, folks will just shine it on and go about their daily lives. Mind boggling...

scary schitt

Coming out of Rice University, there is new technology labelled the “Quantum dot” tattoo. This tag consists of tiny microneedles that deliver a vaccine, dissolves the sugar-based needles and leaves behind a mark or barcode-like tattoo. This mark leaves a record of the vaccine that had been received through an infrared-like dye pattern that can be read by a customized smartphone.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by luv2safari

How long was the country shut down then?

Check with the medicine man or the chief. Oh, wait, they all ded.... I guess they never restarted.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

127 members (257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 16 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,670
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.