Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
We have a vaccine for this:

“The overall cumulative hospitalization rate was 67.9 per 100,000 population, which is higher than all recent seasons at this time of year except for the 2017-18 season. Rates in children 0-4 years old and adults 18-49 years old are now the highest CDC has on record for these age groups, surpassing the rate reported during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. Hospitalization rates for school-aged children are higher than any recent regular season but lower than rates during the pandemic.”

-CDC (Flu data)

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Etoh
I think everybody should get the vaccine. Then after a year or so, after seeing how it works it, may I'll get it.

this

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
When (not saying if, because I think it's a surety) the vaccine hits the market, who's passing? Ive never had a flu shot that I can recall. Doubt I would get one for this either.
Bill Gates said it has to be given to every person on Earth. Be interesting to see if they try to force you by penalty of law.

I've never taken any type of vaccine in my life. Not even when I was in school

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by UPhiker
I had a flue shot last fall and 5 days later I was more sick than I'd been in years. Lasted 6 weeks.
Never getting any other preventative shot (excepting tetanus) as long as I live, period.

That's because the flu vaccine isn't fully effective for 10-14 days after it is given. The antibodies have to build up in your system. You got the flu. It wasn't the shot.

is it me or has the ratio of infectious disease doctors suddenly increased at "the fire" ?

covid incubation

I didn't mention anything about COVID19. I also didn't mention anything about incubation periods. I wrote about how long for the flu vaccine to have an effect on your body.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a flue shot last fall and 5 days later I was more sick than I'd been in years. Lasted 6 weeks.
Never getting any other preventative shot (excepting tetanus) as long as I live, period.

That's because the flu vaccine isn't fully effective for 10-14 days after it is given. The antibodies have to build up in your system. You got the flu. It wasn't the shot.

is it me or has the ratio of infectious disease doctors suddenly increased at "the fire" ?

covid incubation

I didn't mention anything about COVID19. I also didn't mention anything about incubation periods. I wrote about how long for the flu vaccine to have an effect on your body.

oh, sorry, when you typed "you got the flu" I assumed you were a doctor, my mistake

.... like tears in the rain
IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by jwp475

I've never taken any type of vaccine in my life. Not even when I was in school

You never got vaccinated for smallpox or polio? I find that hard to believe.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
[quote=sambubba]Bill Gates wants to depopulate the earth and he is the major mover of the vaccine business. He also is a big player in the U.N. agenda 2030 which a lot of you need to read before making up your mind. They want earth's population to be no more than 500 million. They are going to have to murder several billion people. Can you guess how they are going to do it ? There is no way my family will be vaccinated. Anything Gates supports is enough reason to be against it. He has been a eugenic all his life.
/quote]

Couldnt agree more.

K&L Gates Law firm has an office in every major country in the world, and is the "mechanism" for implementing the plan.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Etoh
[quote=sambubba]Bill Gates wants to depopulate the earth and he is the major mover of the vaccine business. He also is a big player in the U.N. agenda 2030 which a lot of you need to read before making up your mind. They want earth's population to be no more than 500 million. They are going to have to murder several billion people. Can you guess how they are going to do it ? There is no way my family will be vaccinated. Anything Gates supports is enough reason to be against it. He has been a eugenic all his life.
/quote]

Couldnt agree more.

K&L Gates Law firm has an office in every major country in the world, and is the "mechanism" for implementing the plan.

BS, Etoh, the campfire brainiacs have already determined the doc on this video is FOS, even without listening to him. Pure geniuses on the Fire. Folks are more "comfortable" believing their preconceived notions, fed to them by the MSM (which they say they dont trust). whistle

Truth: When Etoh speaks, I listen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Most of congress has stock in Pharma companies.

I have about 60% of my retirement account in Pharma and Med industry.

Depends on how much market movement you want.

Swings in Pharma stocks aren't what they used to be, as drugs become more specialized its pretty easy to "calculate" the size of the market and the yearly sales, thus the stock dividends. The stocks are priced accordingly and show "stability" as compared to something like the tech industry. But are priced at too high of a price to see large 'growth"

That is why they are liked for retirement funds, (less speculation") and meet the requirements for such groups as pensions.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I guess it's just me but...Bill Gates says this, Bill Gates says that, Bill Gates says... Jeff Bezos too...I get really tired of these egomaniac multi billionaires being experts on every goddam subject from interplanetary colonization, global warming, contagious diseases...just because they dominate the hi tech money world, people in the news and media world worship them and every word they utter. Jackass wants every goddam peasant like me in the world to get immunized so we can survive the free flow of trade from the cradle of disease, China, where he gets his electronic schidt built for slave labor prices.

"I know more than the generals"

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Sycamore
I guess it's just me but...Bill Gates says this, Bill Gates says that, Bill Gates says... Jeff Bezos too...I get really tired of these egomaniac multi billionaires being experts on every goddam subject from interplanetary colonization, global warming, contagious diseases...just because they dominate the hi tech money world, people in the news and media world worship them and every word they utter. Jackass wants every goddam peasant like me in the world to get immunized so we can survive the free flow of trade from the cradle of disease, China, where he gets his electronic schidt built for slave labor prices.

you think Bill Gates is *the general* ?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'll be first in line. I've worked international for the last 40 years. Vaccines for different countries are nothing new. I have actually had many of the home remedies in China. What doesn't kill you will help you.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

saying can go both ways. "beware of Greeks bearing gifts"

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

you think Bill Gates is *the general* ?

Bill is just a little "geek" supposed computer boy, a "store front" for a legal corporation that has stole more "computer" technology than they ever developed.

Not sure who the "flip" side is in the Chinese world

oh well, guess its our gang agains theirs.

Last edited by Etoh; 04/05/20.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Revise that:

"Beware of Geeks bearing Gifts."

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I have been vaccinated with the things my state required for school. I suffere no ill effects. I have taken the flu shot twice and both times within 5 days was very sick for a couple of weeks. I will take a covid19 vaccination when a proven safe one is available.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
The plural of anecdotal is not data

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Another good question could be” Why does every American have to be significantly affected by fear of something that’s rarely fatal? “

It appears that 30% of those who get the COVID 19 illness require hospitalization, and a significant percentage of those hospitalized for it require critical care, with a high death rate after hospitalization.

To be fair, maybe 30% of those who actually get tested and are confirmed to have it are hospitalized. Seems there's still lots of places where tests are only being administered to those who get really sick. Numbers right now don't seem to be too trustworthy, and I wonder if we'll ever really know how many people actually had it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not me
Haven't had a flu shot since leaving the Navy in 1980

Won't take any other!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I've never had a flu shot and intend to keep it that way.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (12344mag, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 79 invisible), 2,648 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,530
Posts18,530,852
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.