Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
The new world order is trying to take over.... this is the perfect vehicle for them.....
There how did I do?

Yep. I call ‘em Deep State, but whatever term you use it’s a conglomerate of rich Globalist intent on taking down Trump, and gaining (regaining) control of the US and her people.
Whoever you call them, they own the democrats, lock stock and barrel, and a large part of the republicans too. The news media and almost all journalists are their lackeys, and this media driven panic plays right to their plans.
Remove Trump, slow down the economy, and force people to rely on government for everything from food to money to protection from disease and criminals. People who rely on you are easily controlled, and they aim to control America, and in time, the world.
15 years ago I thought people who believe this stuff were ready for tin foil beanies and maybe a rubber room! Obama’s Presidency and the failed (so far) coup against Trump have convinced me otherwise. If you’re or when they get control, they’ll start by eliminating private ownership of guns, and end up by eliminating anyone who may be a threat to their control.
Being enlightened isn’t as comforting as I thought! eek
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Brother 7mm buster I am with ya.... I used to laugh at my tinfoil hat buddies , but they have been more right than wrong... smile

Kingston will be along shortly and bust my balls.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The new world order is trying to take over.... this is the perfect vehicle for them.....
There how did I do?

Yep. I call ‘em Deep State, but whatever term you use it’s a conglomerate of rich Globalist intent on taking down Trump, and gaining (regaining) control of the US and her people.
Whoever you call them, they own the democrats, lock stock and barrel, and a large part of the republicans too. The news media and almost all journalists are their lackeys, and this media driven panic plays right to their plans.
Remove Trump, slow down the economy, and force people to rely on government for everything from food to money to protection from disease and criminals. People who rely on you are easily controlled, and they aim to control America, and in time, the world.
15 years ago I thought people who believe this stuff were ready for tin foil beanies and maybe a rubber room! Obama’s Presidency and the failed (so far) coup against Trump have convinced me otherwise. If you’re or when they get control, they’ll start by eliminating private ownership of guns, and end up by eliminating anyone who may be a threat to their control.
7mm

Yep

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Brother 7mm buster I am with ya.... I used to laugh at my tinfoil hat buddies , but they have been more right than wrong... smile

Kingston will be along shortly to send dick pics.....

Fixt

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Forgot Bill Gates... that dirty bastard is behind the micro chips and population reduction

He's a descendant of the early Eugenecists, right?

Or at a minimum a student and admirer?

Geno

I think he from Washington not Oregon , Geno

Being one of the smart ones here...............

I understand that.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Kingston will be along shortly to send dick pics.....

Fixt

shocked shocked

laugh

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
There how did I do?

7mm

Where do they meet? Someone's basement? Or is it all online now that we're social distancing?

I'm only asking, because if Trump loses...............well, you know the old saying, if you can't beat them, join them,

Geno

In it is contentment

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They are trying to keep people in fear enough, and from gathering in groups, to keep violence from happening.

It probably won't work.

As soon as people figure out they have been played, and they ruined our country for political reasons, there will be hell to pay.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They are trying to keep people in fear enough, and from gathering in groups, to keep violence from happening.

You really are dumb enough to believe that, but it takes a heapin' pile o' dumbness to be that stupid. Congratulations.

It probably won't work.

As soon as people figure out they have been played, and they ruined our country for political reasons, there will be hell to pay.

So, if it's just a that, why do you suppose your hero, the Orange One is goin' along with it? I guess he is part of the conspiracy too?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Forgot Bill Gates... that dirty bastard is behind the micro chips and population reduction

He's a descendant of the early Eugenecists, right?

Or at a minimum a student and admirer?

Geno

I think he from Washington not Oregon , Geno

Being one of the smart ones here...............

I understand that.

Geno

Beware of Geeks bearing gifts.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You really are dumb enough to believe that, but it takes a heapin' pile o' dumbness to be that stupid. Congratulations.

It probably won't work.

So, if it's just a that, why do you suppose your hero, the Orange One is goin' along with it? I guess he is part of the conspiracy too?

Says one of the dumbest POS Libertard Trolls on the Campfire with ZERO Credibility. Why don’t you go suck on Obama’s dick some more you brain dead little f a g g o t.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are using cell phones to track gun owners.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The earth is flat.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Al Gore invented 4G internet or was it dial up?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,216
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.