Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by Squidge
The big difference between the flu and covid-19 is the hospitalization rate. The hospitalization rate for the flu is 1.5%, the hospitalization rate for covid-19 is roughly 20%.

Horse manure.

Neither you nor anyone else can provide a denomenator for Kung Flu. Kinda like the concussion issue. If you test only those that show symptoms, you miss the hordes who never showed any symptoms or showed but they were not severe enough to see a doc and get tested.

So your recommend remedy for all of this is what, specifically ?

Please educate the unwashed.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by akaSawDoctor
The biggest difference that matters to people who might get sick between Kung Flu and the usual flu strains that are going about is that Kung Flu is not killing nearly as many. Even given that any who die _with_ Kung Flu are recorded as dying _of_ Kung Flu to goose the KF numbers.

This flu season thus far the number of people bog standard ordinary flu has killed is 25,000 in the USA. Kung Flu has killed 5,000. That is 1/5 as many.

FTR, in 2017-2018 flu season ordinary non-hyped flu killed 80,000 in the USA. Some hospitals in hot spots set up tent facilities in parking lots to handle the numbers and keep those sick from the flu segregated. This year health care workers are being put on call due to low census.

So, for thise of you that can handle fractions, ratios or the like AND are not womanish hysterics--you can rest assuered that flu season is quickly coming to an end and that Kung Flu is highly unlikely to kill as many as ordinary flu this season.

The rest of yall keep up the panic and the fear p!ss in your drawers fresh. If you run dry, quickly suck some more of that Korona Kool-Aid. That will tune you right up.

As of today, America is probably closer to the 10,000 dead from “Kung flu” Might be 350,000 cases ?

Regular flu 23000 dead, the caveat being 38,000,000 cases so far.

Count the zeroes!! Then do some fractions. I’m informed that you can. If you cannot see why this is serious then I guess this pandemic will take more casualties than hoped.

That 38 million cases of the flu is an 'estimate' by the CDC. Where is the 'estimate' for total cases of Covid19 ?

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here's the main difference between the Swine flu pandemic of 2009 and the Covid 19 pandemic ;
"Another difference is that this is the first pandemic in the era of social media," Strathdee said. The wealth of misinformation about the disease has spread faster than the virus, she said, as has blame for the virus. "We need to stop thinking like this. We need to unite against the virus." (Steffanie Strathdee, the Associate Dean of Global Health Sciences at the University of California San Diego's Department of Medicine.)
The 'fire' fits perfectly into this observation.

We pray our sights be straight
and our aim be true
We pray for no pain
to the game we pursue
We thank you Lord
for this land
We thank you for the sights
from our stands
We pray for safety, one and all
We pray we may return next fall
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good video, thanks.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The big difference between the flu and covid-19 is the hospitalization rate. The hospitalization rate for the flu is 1.5%, the hospitalization rate for covid-19 is roughly 20%.

Horse manure.

Neither you nor anyone else can provide a denomenator for Kung Flu. Kinda like the concussion issue. If you test only those that show symptoms, you miss the hordes who never showed any symptoms or showed but they were not severe enough to see a doc and get tested.

Waiting on you, Bud.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey what do you guys think of the surgeon generals comments yesterday that this week will be horrific and be our Pearl harbor?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by irfubar
Hey what do you guys think of the surgeon generals comments yesterday that this week will be horrific and be our Pearl harbor?

I think it's an idiotic analogy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Neither you nor anyone else can provide a denomenator for Kung Flu.

People are claiming hospitals in some areas have all available ventilators in use to keep COVID patients alive. This never happens during normal flu season. But you believe that unless the total number of infected can be known we can’t know if it hospitalized more people than other flus?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Agreed, it seemed like extreme fear mongering to me. Aren't the public officials suppose to reassure us? seems they wan't to incite panic.... hmmmmm

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sounded dumb to me too but if it ends up with Chinese in camps I’m willing to let it slide.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight
People are claiming hospitals in some areas have all available ventilators in use to keep COVID patients alive. This never happens during normal flu season. But you believe that unless the total number of infected can be known we can’t know if it hospitalized more people than other flus?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Affirmative action pics gotta affirm.

Horse manure.

Waiting on you, Bud.

The remedy if you are unwashed is to shower. Can't smell you over the net, but many of your posts sure do stink of fear.

As for concussions and Kung Flu...
https://research-methodology.net/sampling-in-primary-data-collection/random-sampling/
...would be a nice start.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Affirmative action pics gotta affirm.

Horse manure.

Waiting on you, Bud.

The remedy if you are unwashed is to shower. Can't smell you over the net, but many of your posts sure do stink of fear.

As for concussions and Kung Flu...
https://research-methodology.net/sampling-in-primary-data-collection/random-sampling/
...would be a nice start.

Like a skunk in that ‘Rank’ has its privileges.

You seem incapable of separating fear from valid concern. Testing without correlating symptoms is fairly unrealistic according to some.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah I’ve seen that stuff, it is all over the chans and has been for weeks.

I find it difficult to believe that this big of a hoax could be pulled off, across this many countries, involving this many people. The Rothschilds putting the debt squeeze on Churchill so he refused every attempt to avoid war with Germany I can buy. Parkland being done with crisis actors I don’t believe but allow is possible. COVID overwhelming hospitals being a full on fabrication just strains belief.

Far more doable would be chink agents fabricating the “empty hospitals” angle so more westerners disregard all precautions and end up coughing themselves to death.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The black fella’ said that?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I don't know anyone who's died from the China virus.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I don't know anyone who's died from the China virus.

if a person dies in the forest with no one around, did it really happen

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
another difference, I've never heard of health care providers getting sick, and some dying, from treating patients with the flu. Anybody else?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
"Nothing to see here, move along. " 24HourGuy

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,704 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,217
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.