Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by cfran
Yep, he’s not able to process this basic math. Wow

For people like you who need to tanke off their shoes to count past ten:

Within a week we will pass the 2009/10 death toll unless we are very lucky. That was chosen because those pissing down their leg seem to think it's some kind of benchmark.

I am mildly disappointed to see that there as as many who scoff at this death toll and he long term lung damage so many who survive this disease will experience. I really expected a little more out of a lot of people here but then again most of them couldn't begin to calculate the damage did the administration just ignore it like they are pretending to do. The have no constructive alternatives to offer but the mouth runs anyway.

And he can't even pretend to hide his liberal side...... Trumps fault..... lalalalalalala wtf is in the water in Minnysoda?

Hey Miles if it saves one child's life it is worth it... huh

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Nope, true colors now revealed. I rest my case and will put this guy on ignore. Wow.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Same guy that says wolves don’t really impact the deer numbers\hunting in MN. Typical liberal.

Explain to me how we have more deer now with perhaps ten times the number of wolves we had while there was still a bounty on them and no prohibitions to killing them all day every day.

Another person without the peanut butter between his ears to figure anything out and a mouth that out runs his brain.

I know the answer. The politicians and DNR lackeys were like HOLY FRUCK, there aren't any deer left in some areas, we are gonna lose our jobs when they people find out! One smart politician says, then let's not tell them. All of a sudden, deer numbers went up in the wolf areas.

M
MILES58 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by irfubar

And he can't even pretend to hide his liberal side...... Trumps fault..... lalalalalalala wtf is in the water in Minnysoda?

How pathetic can you get? Lets see, show me. You have no thing to offer but calling me a liberal and we are dealing with a situation which will wind up killing some of the denizens of this forum. Nothing constructive to offer, nothing approaching comprehension of why your government is doing what they are, nothing but calling someone a name. Tll me hve you ever done anything to stand up and do the hard stuff to handle a situation?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Within a week we will pass the 2009/10 death toll unless we are very lucky. That was chosen because those pissing down their leg seem to think it's some kind of benchmark.

I am mildly disappointed to see that there as as many who scoff at this death toll and he long term lung damage so many who survive this disease will experience. I really expected a little more out of a lot of people here but then again most of them couldn't begin to calculate the damage did the administration just ignore it like they are pretending to do. The have no constructive alternatives to offer but the mouth runs anyway.

Not everyone in MN is off their rocker but Miles thinks like he is. For those hitting the panic button keep in mind that MN is projected to have 600 deaths or less. While I am a compassionate guy, that isn’t squat. Here is a good source:

https://www.minnpost.com/health/2020/03/tracking-the-minnesota-covid-19-numbers/

Go ahead for the “sky is falling” crowd to tell me what I’m missing.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fubarski hasn't responded. Wonder if he is sick today?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Not everyone in MN is off their rocker but Miles thinks like he is. For those hitting the panic button keep in mind that MN is projected to have 600 deaths or less. While I am a compassionate guy, that isn’t squat. Here is a good source:

https://www.minnpost.com/health/2020/03/tracking-the-minnesota-covid-19-numbers/

Could it be that you’re missing the severe nature of it, putting the numbers aside. ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sorry cfran, I understand there are many fine people in Minnesota..... but you have to admit it is plum full of some of the wackiest lib's you can imagine

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
No.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"There's really nothing more to be said.

You're wrong and I'm right.

When this morona crap blows over, and nothin more than a normal flu season has occurred, I'm sure you'll take the time outta your busy schedule to apologize to the fire for makin such an ass outta yourself."

You man enough to admit you don't know what you're talking about yet???

I need to put some beer on ice for later.

When the fubs does respond... laugh

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No.

Could you also be missing what is thought to be the extreme contagious nature of this virus ?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Can anyone say RC Cola and a Moon Pie?

ON the subject of this flu thing Yes folks will die.

Many will die of other things not of their making.

Folks will die who have under lying problem that those medical folks have not said yet.

Is it a bad thing when folks die?You bet.

It will happen no matter what one does.

The only thing that one can do is try to protect themselves as best they can.

I and My Mom as well as the Mother in law are in the folks that this thing can kill easy.

I will not worry about it because i can not change things i have no control over.

Make up your own mind how bad this thing will mess with you and yours and act accordingly.

There is no place for the sharpy name calling over this.

I have made Peace with my mortality as i can,while not running in front of a truck to check out.

When my time comes i will take it and cease to be here.

Hope you have a good life.

By the way just to let you good folks know My Son in law had a tumor removed off of his spinal cord last week.

They could not get it all.

If and when they go back for the rest he will not have a leg left because it will be dead. mad

So Miles got suck on some lemons and let folks deal with what life gives them.

With all of your perfect Walgreen points.

Life is what you make it so get over it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Can anyone say RC Cola and a Moon Pie?

ON the subject of this flu thing Yes folks will die.

Many will die of other things not of their making.

Folks will die who have under lying problem that those medical folks have not said yet.

Is it a bad thing when folks die?You bet.

It will happen no matter what one does.

The only thing that one can do is try to protect themselves as best they can.

I and My Mom as well as the Mother in law are in the folks that this thing can kill easy.

I will not worry about it because i can not change things i have no control over.

Make up your own mind how bad this thing will mess with you and yours and act accordingly.

There is no place for the sharpy name calling over this.

I have made Peace with my mortality as i can,while not running in front of a truck to check out.

When my time comes i will take it and cease to be here.

Hope you have a good life.

By the way just to let you good folks know My Son in law had a tumor removed off of his spinal cord last week.

They could not get it all.

If and when they go back for the rest he will not have a leg left because it will be dead. mad

So Miles got suck on some lemons and let folks deal with what life gives them.

With all of your perfect Walgreen points.

Life is what you make it so get over it.

Pardon me but you do have much control over it. Maybe you missed that ?

Now,,,,if you simply dgaf, well, that’s on you.

Very sorry to hear that about your SIL. That’s got to be quite a whack for the family to deal with. It’s enough to make a man ask, what next ?

Life is or can be so fragile. Handle with care when you can.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
No.

Could you also be missing what is thought to be the extreme contagious nature of this virus ?

No. It’s a bad flu bug, really damn bad. Not making light of it nor do Iack empathy for those impacted, it’s highly contagious and kills. That said, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease, we’re rapidly approaching that point.

I could go on and on, but what you will get is more government control, way higher taxes, future generations burden with even more debt, and on and on. Research some other pandemics, this one is very tame compared to others which hypothetically could wipe out a ⅓ of the worldwide population.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Forcing people to change behavior such as outlawing drunk driving to reduce the risk to others is appropriate and acceptable.... telling everyone they cannot drive because a few drive drunk is not

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
No.

No. It’s a bad flu bug, really damn bad. Not making light of it nor do Iack empathy for those impacted, it’s highly contagious and kills. That said, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease, we’re rapidly approaching that point.

I could go on and on, but what you will get is more government control, way higher taxes, future generations burden with even more debt, and on and on. Research some other pandemics, this one is very tame compared to others which hypothetically could wipe out a ⅓ of the worldwide population.

I get your points, cfran. They’re good ones.

I just learned today that my first cousin and her husband both have it. Both of their health situations are somewhat compromised. Sooo, we’ see.

I have to confess that were Obama at the helm right now, I’d feel even stronger than you do about the points that you’ve made. How’s that for talking out of both sides of one’s mouth. Guilty.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey I got a question, if this thing is so deadly and we have to social distance, how come all the Amazon, UPS, grocery clerks etc... aren't dropping dead?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Forcing people to change behavior such as outlawing drunk driving to reduce the risk to others is appropriate and acceptable.... telling everyone they cannot drive because a few drive drunk is not

Go to a hospital and find yourself diagnosed with a form of meningitis and see where they put your sweet ass.

??

M
MILES58 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Nope, true colors now revealed. I rest my case and will put this guy on ignore. Wow.

I am waiting for an explanation, but all I hear is mouth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey I got a question, if this thing is so deadly and we have to social distance, how come all the Amazon, UPS, grocery clerks etc... aren't dropping dead?

They are, it’s just that nobody talks about them because they don’t matter.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 44automag, 450yukon, 21 invisible), 1,448 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,211
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.