Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Suddenly Trumps ‘snake oil’ is in demand?

Pathetic media will do anything to prevent Trump from taking care of this.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You don't think Trump had a deal in place with Mody before he started talking this stuff up. The first half of Mody's address last night might as well have been the transcript from Trump's press briefing hours earlier, but translated into Hindi.

Where was Trump in February?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Democratic Michigan Lawmaker Praises Trump,
Anti-Malaria Drug For Saving Her

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from d2nyfqh3g1stw3.cloudfront.net]
Democrat State Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Democratic Michigan Lawmaker Praises Trump,
Anti-Malaria Drug For Saving Her

clic pic for story
[Linked Image from d2nyfqh3g1stw3.cloudfront.net]
Democrat State Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit

Check out a couple of the commenters and their raving TDS!

This is a fan favorite.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
President Trump is honest in his efforts to save people from the Wuhan virus.
I think others are playing a political game and they desire a negative outcome to create a void. They need a problem to gain power. Their mode of control is creating problems at the expense of society. The crazy part is that I think people want this chaos. Some people have self loathing. It is a negative evil spiral.
The antithesis is President Trump. He promotes order and opportunity for the individual. Maybe the definition of freedom.
MAGA

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The Dim trolls are all over the internet shouting that hydroxychloroquine is unproven and shouldn't be used.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by websterparish47
The Dim trolls are all over the internet shouting that hydroxychloroquine is unproven and shouldn't be used.

Until they are sick, then it is “where is the hydroxychloroquine” it would be comical if it wasn’t so scary.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jdunham

Until they are sick, then it is “where is the hydroxychloroquine” it would be comical if it wasn’t so scary.

Comos brother had the Wuhan, I bet he was first in line for a dose + a Zpac chaser.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I know a young lady who at this very moment is at home with that coronacrap. She's a nurse and the f u c king hospital she works at say they won't use that drug because it's unproven and the CDC hasn't approved it. I talked with her yesterday and she was running a temp of 104* and was scared cshitless. Hospital staff will be allowed to work with a temperature as long as it is less than 100 degrees so if it's 99.9* you can work. They're checked at the door when they show up for work. Looks like the sick are helping the sicker at this point. Shat's wrong with that picture?
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by PJGunner

I know a young lady who at this very moment is at home with that coronacrap. She's a nurse and the f u c king hospital she works at say they won't use that drug because it's unproven and the CDC hasn't approved it. I talked with her yesterday and she was running a temp of 104* and was scared cshitless. Hospital staff will be allowed to work with a temperature as long as it is less than 100 degrees so if it's 99.9* you can work. They're checked at the door when they show up for work. Looks like the sick are helping the sicker at this point. Shat's wrong with that picture?
Paul B.

I don't normally advocate this. However, she needs to "doctor shop" until she finds one who will write an off label prescription for the Chloroquinine and Z-Pac...

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Terryk

Comos brother had the Wuhan, I bet he was first in line for a dose + a Zpac chaser.

Until he dies, I don't believe it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (160user, 163bc, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 69sportfury, 22 invisible), 1,873 guests, and 993 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,117
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.