Hop To
Page 16 of 30 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 29 30
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by logcutter
Until I see a logger who can catch a 45 ACP with his face...Then I’ll recognize his toughness.

Saw it right off...Cowards act like that and most importantly..Post that chit on a public forum..

Self esteem runs low for some..

I’m from and still live in a little logging town called Tillamook. Plenty of fights in the bars after payday...Logger tough, is tough, depending on the person. Seen many who were loud in the mouth, but slow and soft in the hands and jaw. They dropped just like anyone else.

You know what I’m saying is true.

Point being...In this new world. Run your yap and threaten to rip someone’s head off, you may end up learning if your badness equals bullet proof.

Remember, it ain’t the 80’s - 90’s or 2004 for that matter.

I’m far from a coward....Just stating facts that you might have missed living on top of a mountain. 😎

Not even sure what that all meant. Was it a threat? "Meet me at the bike racks after school?"

Are you even a logger?

Been through your town many a time, your cheese factory is cute though. I much prefer Coos Bay and the fishing there...

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Best meltdown, Log Cutter or Fireball?
Beaver Award worthy?

Cool..Beat me down...Just tomorrow and I will give my .02..Some of you think you rule the net..Not so,believe me..Just because someone doesn't fight back...

I freeekin will and have since 2004 here.

Last edited by logcutter; 04/06/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Until I see a logger who can catch a 45 ACP with his face...Then I’ll recognize his toughness.

Saw it right off...Cowards act like that and most importantly..Post that chit on a public forum..

I’m from and still live in a little logging town called Tillamook. Plenty of fights in the bars after payday...Logger tough, is tough, depending on the person. Seen many who were loud in the mouth, but slow and soft in the hands and jaw. They dropped just like anyone else.

Point being...In this new world. Run your yap and threaten to rip someone’s head off, you may end up learning if your badness equals bullet proof.

I’m far from a coward....Just stating facts that you might have missed living on top of a mountain. 😎

Not even sure what that all meant. Was it a threat? "Meet me at the bike racks after school?"

Are you even a logger?

Been through your town many a time, your cheese factory is cute though. I much prefer Coos Bay and the fishing there...

Logdog and I were just comparing logging towns we live in....You haven’t fished Buoy 10 in Astoria?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Keep on truck'n..No hard feelings here as it is the internet..

WTF: Is this logcutter for just the tip?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
79S I don't know if we can even leave Alaska and we can't go though Canuck land either.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
For fucq sakes Logcutter. Put the Keystonelight down and step away

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
I
Dude....serious question coming. Are you Walker, Texas Ranger?

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

When you starting your road trip to Ida HO for your ass whooping???

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

When are you coming down here for yours? Invited you elk hunting, remember....😬😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Been long in the barn servicing my tractor, got some pics i reckon i could send a few up

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Beaver Award worthy?

Cool..Beat me down...Just tomorrow and I will give my .02..Some of you think you rule the net..Not so,believe me..Just because someone doesn't fight back...

Sweet dreams, don't smash any keyboards in the unconscious.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I haven't, and was just poking fun. The Oregon coast is one of my most favorite places, other than the liberals and politics I have spent so much time up and down the coast - as a child I spent my summers with my grandparents in their motor home all over the coast - Coos Bay, Astoria, "the Louis and Clark Turn-Around" in Seaside.... I have a close friend with a place up the Rogue, where I fish a few times a year. My Grandfather and Grandmother settled in Silverton after a 35 year carrier in the California Highway Patrol, built a beautiful home in the mountains, where I grew up during the summers.

I love the PNW. Except for the people and politics.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell, I’m just starting into the scotch...Nite King. 😎

“Molon Labe”
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

I do...Why I don't frequent the bars as much as before..Once a friend gets into it it kinda blossoms from there..One on one fair, is rare anymore..Once the ball gets rolling,there are no rules and only the smart survive by leaving or not being there in the first place.....My best friend that was the best man at my wedding is or was the toughest guy in town and every wanna be ,want's to change that with cheap shots but never a one on one..That is the way it is...

Most everyone gets hurt in a gang bang and everyone knows who is tuff and who isn't in a small town..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm not done. I was just tucking in LC.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beaver Award worthy?

Do you know karate? And do you practice jeet kune do?

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

My sweet chiggun house I built last spring.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

When are you coming down here for yours? Invited you elk hunting, remember....😬😎

I flown to several places for my ass whooping and I ended up whooping there asses.. I’m surprised I haven’t been banned for breaking 24 Hourcampfire rules.. I don’t want you losing face at cheese factory in tillamook

Last edited by 79S; 04/06/20.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
I haven't, and was just poking fun. The Oregon coast is one of my most favorite places, other than the liberals and politics I have spent so much time up and down the coast - as a child I spent my summers with my grandparents in their motor home all over the coast - Coos Bay, Astoria, "the Louis and Clark Turn-Around" in Seaside.... I have a close friend with a place up the Rogue, where I fish a few times a year. My Grandfather and Grandmother settled in Silverton after a 35 year carrier in the California Highway Patrol, built a beautiful home in the mountains, where I grew up during the summers.

I love the PNW. Except for the people and politics.

Where I’m at, aside from the Liberals that own a vacation home, we the natives are mostly rednecks in attendance.

We do butt beads on occasion, which is usually some benign BS, like me using a fire drum to burn paper products. We don’t have fancy curbside recycling like in the big city.

Libs come down, take a stroll, and pinch their nose at the smoke as they walk by our home..I wave, and say Portland in 2 hours East, feel free to drive home.

Locals that don’t rely on tourists cash have little love for these people. We’ve seen how they ruined Portland. Not willing to let that happen on our coastline....😎

“Molon Labe”
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Do you know karate? And do you practice jeet kune do?

LOL..No but when I married my wife,she was a cop in a small town and they chose me for there dummie in there self defense class with a 5th degree coach on occasion...I took my lumps for sure..All in fun when I was young and dumb...Got a name for it..Stupid/dumb....But were still married 32 years later...LOL

Didn't use to hurt..

Page 16 of 30 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 29 30

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

224 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 204guy, 16penny, 280shooter, 2ndwind, 29 invisible), 2,198 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,889
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.