Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
It's important that you watch Laura Ingram from the start tonight. She has really nailed it. Our economy is in far worse shape than the Covid Virus. Our economy will begin to die in the next 4-6 weeks, if it doesn't get started. People have no idea how bad it is, and the democrats want to spend our way out of this. How STUPID can you get!!!

That's like flooring the engine of your car because you're nearly out of gas thinking it will get you to the gas station before you run out of gas.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
It's important that you watch Laura Ingram from the start tonight. She has really nailed it. Our economy is in far worse shape than the Covid Virus. Our economy will begin to die in the next 4-6 weeks, if it doesn't get started. People have no idea how bad it is, and the democrats want to spend our way out of this. How STUPID can you get!!!

That's like flooring the engine of your car because you're nearly out of gas thinking it will get you to the gas station before you run out of gas.

Momentum baby, momentum 😁

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
This virus has a long way to go. It’s going to be a while before it’s over.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 1_deuce
Laura dated K. Olberman years ago,never married him...that was before the breast cancer, I believe. She has a gay brother....she mentioned it several times on her radio show....again, quite some years ago.

Thanks, deuce. I thought that they were engaged and then married.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Jesus.

Who SHOULD we be watching and listening to, that meets with everyone's approval?

Rachel Maddow?

Anderson Cooper?

GMAFB

Heh.

So many choices we have, eh, Rbb ?

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by notamos
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
...People STILL are not taking the Covid Virus serious enough!!

WTF. Sheep much?

Jeez.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Jaguartx: I am not sure if she is indeed a "bull dagger" or not but I just looked her up on "the puter" and her net worth is $70,000,000.00 (seventy million dollars!)!
Then I went to the esteemed source (Wikipedia), which in a lengthy write up does NOT mention her being married, ever - but that she does have three chiddrens.
I do remember her on her radio show many years ago mentioning she was buying some Russian chiddrens to fulfill herself.
She is Catholic and her brother was homosexual and went through a heart rending death of his "boyfriend" from A.I.D.S. and after that Ms. Ingram changed her position on "homosexuality" from disdain to respect!
This fact and her being Catholic since early on and the resultant high percentage of Catholics being - well you know!
Anyway I estimate the chances of Ms. Ingraham being "metro-sexual, "bi-sexual", or full blown homosexual" (bull daggin it!) right at 50/50.
I will add this her positions on virtually all political issues (not the bull daggin issues or homosexual stuff!) are in line with mine.
I hope she is happy.
And I hope someday they find and prosecute the low life airline employee baggage handler who stole her family heirloom gold cross!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mirage243
Laura is a smart catholic slit licking lesbo bitch.
fixt.

I watch her and like her, but where is her kids dad? Sad.

Plus, I dont like the deep state pukes she interviewed trying to box Trump in.

We die from Corona or from business slow down, trying to force his hand. That pos WSJ puke should be hung with his deep state bud.

Calling Laura Ingraham a homosexual is even more stupid than the OP misspelling her last name.
The vile words you used to call her that say far more about you than they do about the lady.
The fact that you are too lazy to do the easy lookup about Laura, her kids, her personal life and her career, say more about you than they do about the lady.

In college, Laura took a lot of heat for her anti-homosexual opinions. The Dartmouth Review described their reporter, Ingraham as having "the most extreme anti-homosexual views imaginable.”
Later in life Laura modified her opinions on that subject when her gay brother lost his life partner to AIDS. She now supports civil unions between same-sex partners, but believes marriage "is between a man and a woman". She was planning her own wedding in 2005 when she came down with breast cancer.

Laura worked as a speechwriter for Reagan and than she earned her Law Degree. She topped out that career working for SSCJ Clarence Thomas.
Laura now has added over 20 years as a hardcore Conservative radio and TV talk show host. She specializes in taken on and shooting down the Liberal Left as they try to destroy Trump. Bring em on!
At the same time Laura will not take any slack when Conservatives step on their tongues.
She has earned her reputation as a tough broad. And that is just something some such as you just cannot handle.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by mirage243
Laura is a smart catholic slit licking lesbo bitch.
fixt.

I watch her and like her, but where is her kids dad? Sad.

Plus, I dont like the deep state pukes she interviewed trying to box Trump in.

We die from Corona or from business slow down, trying to force his hand. That pos WSJ puke should be hung with his deep state bud.

Calling Laura Ingraham a homosexual is even more stupid than the OP misspelling her last name.
The vile words you used to call her that say far more about you than they do about the lady.
The fact that you are too lazy to do the easy lookup about Laura, her kids, her personal life and her career, says more about you than they do about the lady.

In college, Laura took a lot of heat for her anti-homosexual opinions. The Dartmouth Review described their reporter, Ingraham as having "the most extreme anti-homosexual views imaginable.”
Later in life, Laura modified her opinions on that subject when her gay brother lost his life partner to AIDS. She now supports civil unions between same-sex partners, but believes marriage "is between a man and a woman". She was planning her own wedding in 2005 when she came down with breast cancer.

Laura worked as a speechwriter for Reagan and than she earned her [u]L[/u]aw Degree. She topped out that career working for SSCJ (?) Clarence Thomas.
Laura now has added over 20 years as a hardcore Conservative radio and TV talk show host. She specializes in taking on and shooting down the Liberal Left as they try to destroy Trump. Bring em on!
At the same time Laura will not take any slack when Conservatives step on their tongues.
She has earned her reputation as a tough broad. And that is just something some such as you just cannot handle.

MAGA
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Laura Ingram has very bad judgment at the very least. As a conservative I can't see how you could possibly have a relationship with a liberal much less live with one. I think she's a fox in hen's clothing and maybe even a spy for the other side. How many hunters are married to or live with vegetarians? And then do it more than one time? And she's supposed to be so smart.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boatammo
She's not a lesbo, she's straight, get a clue.

More than that I don't care. She smart and insightful, defends the president, tows an unwavering conservative line and has never thrown anything nearing a liberal agenda down my throat.

Her personal life is hers to do with as she pleases. Pretty sure that is the way it is supposed to be. Leave me alone- I will leave you alone. Win win.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I like her. Straight shooter, calls em how she see's em. She doesn't let anyone bully her. I'll keep watching. I really don't care who she dated or weather he kids are adopted or not. If I was forced to watch CNN or MSNBC I think I'd just use my TV for a target backstop. It would be much more useful in that application.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

WTF. Sheep much?

Jeez.

Yep.

Watched as the ambulance took the daughter to the hospital this morning. Two days of not being able to keep food or water down, and a fever that would not brake.

It's shameful how some on the Fire present themselves as Wolves...when in reality...they are just Bitches.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
So lets get down to the real question....

who would put their peter in her?

She aint bad, I'd hit it.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
What is amazing is how many people hold talking heads in high regard.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
From Wiki,so take it with a grain,
Homosexuality
In her senior year at Dartmouth College, during her tenure as editor-in-chief of independent campus newspaper The Dartmouth Review,[30] Ingraham wrote several controversial articles. She sent a reporter undercover to a campus LGBTQ meeting, and later received criticism when, despite an oath of confidentiality being read to participants,[31] Ingraham published a transcript of the meeting and included the names of the attendees, describing them as "cheerleaders for latent campus sodomites".[32][31] Ingraham claimed confidentiality did not apply, because the meeting had been advertised, and defended the outing of the gay students as a "freedom of the press issue".[31]

Jeffrey Hart, the faculty adviser for The Dartmouth Review described Ingraham as having "the most extreme anti-homosexual views imaginable", claiming "she went so far as to avoid a local eatery where she feared the waiters were homosexual".[33][34]

In 1997, Ingraham wrote an essay in The Washington Post in which she stated that she had changed her views on homosexuality after witnessing "the dignity, fidelity, and courage" with which her gay brother, Curtis, and his partner coped with the latter being diagnosed with AIDS; Curtis's partner ultimately died of the disease. Curtis, on the other hand, has called his sister "a monster" and said she was influenced by their father, whom he described as a Nazi sympathizer as well as an abusive alcoholic.[35] Ingraham has stated that she supports civil unions between same-sex partners, but believes marriage "is between a man and a woman".[36]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

WTF. Sheep much?

Jeez.

Yep.

Watched as the ambulance took the daughter to the hospital this morning. Two days of not being able to keep food or water down, and a fever that would not brake.

It's shameful how some on the Fire present themselves as Wolves...when in reality...they are just Bitches.

Dang.

Sorry to hear this and hoping that the best turns out for y’all. You folks have been drug through the knothole, backwards.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Good thing she's got enough money to pay someone else to raise her adopted kids.

A chick loud and proud espousing traditional values, yet is unmarried raising young kids on her own and putting in what has already been referred to as a tremendous work schedule.

I don't disagree with her on much of anything, but I find those facts a little hypocritical.

Moms belong at home taking care of the kiddos unless financial straights dictate otherwise. But with the cost of childcare anymore it's a wash, as has been relayed to me by family and friends who've had to juggle.

I know I'll take heat for that sentence, and that's ok.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Good thing she's got enough money to pay someone else to raise her adopted kids.

A chick loud and proud espousing traditional values, yet is unmarried raising young kids on her own and putting in what has already been referred to as a tremendous work schedule.

I don't disagree with her on much of anything, but I find those facts a little hypocritical.

Moms belong at home taking care of the kiddos unless financial straights dictate otherwise. But with the cost of childcare anymore it's a wash, as has been relayed to me by family and friends who've had to juggle.

Humans have only a short period of time to make it and achieve what they want to accomplish.

Most intelligent folks who have opportunities often try to make the best and most of those opportunities while they have the health and the time to do so.

That ain’t juggling, that’s getting down to it and getting it done.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Humans have only a short period of time to make it and achieve what they want to accomplish.

Most intelligent folks who have opportunities often try to make the best and most of those opportunities while they have the health and the time to do so.

That ain’t juggling, that’s getting down to it and getting it done.

Folks that have kids and do it right prioritize them and put them first. A female who'd rather go have a career and play at being a breadwinner when she doesn't absolutely have to ain't wired to have kids. Like I said, sometimes life deals you a bad hand and you have to do what you have to do to get by.

MAGA
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

421 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 204guy, 50 invisible), 2,631 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,472,005
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.