-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wear pajamas until noon, then start drinking and posting on the campfire.... persevere to persevere.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA

Wife has started day drinking, she is passed out on the couch

Sounds more like an opportunity than a problem. grin

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I'm cutting firewood to stave off the boredom.

I never get THAT bored. eek

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

can't believe people get bored. There is SO much you can do. But again we are rural and not urban.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Loud and clear rost495 , been working at home and occaisionally the office. I retire in 29 days so I am practicing at being my own boss don't know how that will work but looking good so far. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jacksprat
You get to work with no pants on, congratulations! My employer currently and also has required we wear pants. Them is the rules, I don't make them, so I just follow them.

I have a pair of door pants, in case anybody knocks

hell I'm going to start joining her, as long as I stay sober enough to talk in the online meetings.

Do you slur when you type?
Text connect and blame the kids video for eating up the bandwidth....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Wife has started day drinking, she is passed out on the couch

At least you can get some work done.

As long as she is not a sleep-talker that sounds like a WIN!

Dave

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I never get THAT bored. eek

Not bored... but had 2 more post oaks to cut down.. we have no dead ones standing as of tonight... LOL. One was 37 inches at about as high as I could hold the Stihl... wanted a TALL stump for a project of a moving bear target on a cable.. will see how long the stump and roots hold up to the cable if I can work it all out...

Carolyn says you won't cut that before you go back to AK. Well one is right on the gun range and I have 284 and 458 work to do before I leave... yep... planning ahead. Forecast says lows 40s highs 60s for a few days next week.... plans to cut those days.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Next time you look around at the family think about the movie, The Shining, it didn't work out to well for them after a couple of months now did it?

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Be careful with time, when you have none you wish for more.

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by 16bore
Be careful with time, when you have none you wish for more.

For sure

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495

can't believe people get bored. There is SO much you can do. But again we are rural and not urban.

I've already cataloged all of my shooting sports books in an EXCEL file. I've filed away a couple of years worth of correspondence that was stacked up in plastic tote boxes. I've sorted and reorganized all of the camping gear. Tomorrow, I'm going to mow the grass and start cleaning out and reorganizing the garage.

I'm starting to clean the dead wood out of the creek bottoms on the farms. Not much firewood to cut here in the suburbs. Besides, our fireplaces are only for show, just cosmetic gas burning units. If the weather stays nice, I'm going to burn the dead vegetation in some drainage swales on the farms. I always bring a rifle along in case I run across a badger, 'chuck, coyote, or opossum. This week it is an RAR-P in 204 Ruger with a Sightron S1H 4-12x40 AO in Warne fixed Maxima rings.

There are most people within a 25 mile radius from where I'm sitting than there are in all of Alaska and Omaha is only the 59th largest MSA in the U.S.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
Wear pajamas until noon, then start drinking and posting on the campfire.... persevere to persevere.....

WTF ever happened to endeavoring?

Doesn't anyone ever endeavor anymore?

It must be all this daytime drinking crap. No one has the gumption anymore for endeavoring.

Not hard to persevere with drinking, right? Endeavoring though, that's tough with a good morning buzz.

Geno

PS, when I was a drinking man, Kahlua and coffee DID NOT count as daytime drinking. Irish coffee did, but not Kahlua.............Hint.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I don't do well with boredom.
Gets me in trouble. Sunny springtime here. Fields to mow and spray, plus 7/8ths done with a massive kitchen remodel.
Started in the field at 6:30. Just crawled in bed. Took 30 minutes to eat with the family at dinner time. Wish I could find time to do the yardwork. No time for love Dr. Jones!

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,808
Posts18,496,405
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.