Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB4

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I do not have a vacation home, so don't get to the northern lakes often. I can understand the issue if if the small lake communities are being inundated with downstaters not practicing social distancing. However, this is far different from the person heading to their remote cabin, going turkey hunting, or fishing.

Gretchen wants to be VP and she wants to show she can piss in the tall grass with the big dogs. She really doesn't care about the Michigan economy because her voters all feed at the public trough or are union members. They get paid regardless of what happens (then their dues help Dems get elected). The people that work in or own the truly small businesses probably don't vote for her anyways so she does not care.

We need leadership to craft a targeted plan that Michigan residents will endorse. I suspect so many are pissed off right now that they are more likely to ignore the recommendations. The one and two person businesses and the jobs that do not have contact should be exempted (among others). At the same time as residents we need to commit to do our best with social distancing.

The shutdown in this state is heading for six weeks, that's almost 1/8 of the year. I am afraid this is going to wipe out a lot of businesses. Of course the big Dem crowd likes this because more people will be forced on to government programs which seem to never end (and get them elected).

Remember, as a friend told me last night, elections have consequences.

405wcf

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by saddlering
I live next to a small lake, last weekend every one that has a place on the lake, almost all are from down state, All were fill with cars and trucks! Ill bet it will be the same this week!

You don't own their property because you looked at it. Go over and ask them to leave. See what it gets you.

I see this virus has brought out some people's lack of reading comprehension.
Pleas show where he's telling anybody to do anything.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 405wcf

I do not have a vacation home, so don't get to the northern lakes often. I can understand the issue if if the small lake communities are being inundated with downstaters not practicing social distancing. However, this is far different from the person heading to their remote cabin, going turkey hunting, or fishing.

Gretchen wants to be VP and she wants to show she can piss in the tall grass with the big dogs. She really doesn't care about the Michigan economy because her voters all feed at the public trough or are union members. They get paid regardless of what happens (then their dues help Dems get elected). The people that work in or own the truly small businesses probably don't vote for her anyways so she does not care.

We need leadership to craft a targeted plan that Michigan residents will endorse. I suspect so many are pissed off right now that they are more likely to ignore the recommendations. The one and two person businesses and the jobs that do not have contact should be exempted (among others). At the same time as residents we need to commit to do our best with social distancing.

The shutdown in this state is heading for six weeks, that's almost 1/8 of the year. I am afraid this is going to wipe out a lot of businesses. Of course the big Dem crowd likes this because more people will be forced on to government programs which seem to never end (and get them elected).

Remember, as a friend told me last night, elections have consequences.

405wcf

Spot on post in all regards.

MM

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I talked to a number of LEOs who belong to the gun club (which she closed). 911 is directing any "EO-noncompliance" to a website where appropriate action will be taken...or not. wink They also said the prosecutor laughed when asked what to do with these non-compliant miscreants breach the EO.

So I'll be offline for the turkey/trout opener coming up. I hear it's nice north of the 45th parallel this time of year...

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
I talked to a number of LEOs who belong to the gun club (which she closed). 911 is directing any "EO-noncompliance" to a website where appropriate action will be taken...or not. wink They also said the prosecutor laughed when asked what to do with these non-compliant miscreants breach the EO.

So I'll be offline for the turkey/trout opener coming up. I hear it's nice north of the 45th parallel this time of year...

good luck hope you don't end up in the clink

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm still going to our property. Been there last couple of days, got work to do. Screw her.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by muffin

I don't live in or near MI so I didn't read the petition. However, (and maybe this is Capt'n Obvious), someone should probably look Whitmer's past and see if she did any work on the Scott Walker recall campaigns given that you're neighbors to WI.

You KNOW that if a MI recall were to get any legs she'd be crying foul. Would be nice to rub her nose in something if she participated in any way in any of the several Scott Walker recalls.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sse

If he does I'll gladly bail his ass out.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by sse

If he does I'll gladly bail his ass out.

Bail? Bail? We don't need no stinking bail!
We'll bust him out. Like Dukes of Hazzard.
OK, so who's got the right car for the job?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,639 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,948
Posts18,480,351
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.