Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by bcraig
For me personally it would be a case of to hell with what they say..
I would go to my property when I damn well felt like it.
And I'd be right there with ya.......

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I live in NW MI, why the f%$^K would I want a bunch of dumb ass people coming up here from Detroit, Chicago and all parts on IN.
There is still snow on the ground, and these dumb [bleep] want to go grocery shopping, buy gas and then get bored to death because they don't have cable or wifi in their cabin. So they head to town to infect everyone else.
Please keep your stupid ass home, die there, not up here.

"The older I get, the better I was"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I still go wherever or whenever I'm in the mood. Unless I am put in jail I will not be locked down.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
I still go wherever or whenever I'm in the mood. Unless I am put in jail I will not be locked down.
Fuggin A.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Order restricts TRAVEL between second or other homes, vacation property and rentals... but it also excluded that travel if for an essential job. Pretty sure for such as feeding cattle or live stock would be classed as an essential job.

The order added the restrictions for the very same reason you all were talking about last week.

Towns people traveling to rural property's they own to get away from high density areas, and bringing the virus with them.

Phil

This idiot's never seen a new law he didn't like.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Just start coughing when the cop pulls you over on I75

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...playing-coronavirus-symptoms/ar-BB12opUM

Troopers identified the man via a fingerprint scanner. Troopers confiscated the stolen pistol but released the man from the scene, as he “was displaying COVID indicators” and, due to that, the Saginaw County Jail was reluctant to take him, Kaiser said.

Last edited by BD_Huntress; 04/10/20.

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Gunnison county colorado. Already being sued by Texas. worst part is the sherrif is doing it

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You don't get to fugging dictate what others do with their private personal property.

If you want to then buy them out and or pay for their property taxes.

You permanent Residents sure do enjoy all the damn money those part timers pump into your little ecosystem though.

Originally Posted by jbmi
I live in NW MI, why the f%$^K would I want a bunch of dumb ass people coming up here from Detroit, Chicago and all parts on IN.
There is still snow on the ground, and these dumb [bleep] want to go grocery shopping, buy gas and then get bored to death because they don't have cable or wifi in their cabin. So they head to town to infect everyone else.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by dubePA
Happening here in PA. People in the Poconos are fired up about NY/NJ residents coming there to their summer homes "bringing the bug with them from the city". Trout season opened here earlier than normal on Tuesday and already people in the northern tier of PA are bitching about "damned flatlanders" coming up to their camps for trout season.

"Stay The Hell Home" is the prevailing thought on the prospective invasion of camp owners. Read a post on a northern tier news site this week.about the surprise trout opener. Half the profanity-laced comments had to do with warning camp owners to stay home, or else.

Last week PA Troopers stopped a girl for driving, in violation of our Governor's stay at home decree. Yesterday the county DA refused to accept the citation and dismissed it. Now the (D) Gov is considering releasing "low risk" inmates from state prisons so they don't get the bug. WTF? Why were they in prison, if they're no threat to the public?

This virus is serious schitt, but some are mighty quick to abuse their positions of power.

From what I read this morning this is happening. 1500 or 1800 or around there are to be released. Bunch of BS

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Shows where our Gov's priorities are. I can't go anyplace, but prisoners can leave a prison where the virus is already present, so they don't get infected? BS is right.

Someone show us where the government had previously ignored the Constitution, when tens of thousands of us were dying from seasonal flu over the years? And yeah, COViD 19 is not seasonal flu. However, there have been years when the flu killed 40 to 60 thousand Americans. Over a few decades the seasonal average was over 20 thousand annual flu deaths.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some on here thought that it was a swell idea and anyone who opposed it is a Denier!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by michiganroadkill
Fortunately my north property has no structures on it so it is not a cottage or residence.
It is my own private park that I use for hiking (sometimes I might also be hunting).

So far, hunting, fishing & outdoor recreation in general has not been banned so in your case, you're just going hunting...................doesn't really matter where.

This is the problem with the order................it's pretty contradictory.

Pretty quick like, I'm thinking they will resolve it by either banning all outdoor activities or by doing away with the mandate to not go to a 2nd residence.

Either way is not an acceptable resolution.

MM

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

What's sweetie pie gonna do about his?

Michigan Medicine will not open field hospital due to curve 'significantly flattening'

Michigan Medicine will not open a field hospital as it was initially planned due to the curve "significantly flattening."

It continues to plan for a potential need, but there is no definite date on which the field hospital would open at this time.

"It appears from current COVID-19 cases and modeling that the curve is significantly flattening," a Michigan Medicine spokeswoman said.

Michigan Medicine is still in communication with state officials to coordinate and determine future need.

"Our ongoing focus is on our current capacity and readiness to serve patients in our existing hospital facilities."

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
I'd be on the phone to your sheriff's office and I would not obey any of that stupid schit.

There are going to massive lawsuits against counties and municipalities when this is all over.

Sheriff here posted a statement that his deputies aren’t going to stop cars to check if you have a letter stating that you are an essential employee. And if they see you towing your boat, they will not stop you for that either. I’ll vote for him again.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
All governments derive their powers from the CONSENT of the governed.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by bcraig
For me personally it would be a case of to hell with what they say..
I would go to my property when I damn well felt like it.
And I'd be right there with ya.......

‘MERICA!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jbmi

There are really two different issues going on with this. The guys posting here that want to go turkey hunting or fishing at their remote Northern Michigan cabin are not posing a problem if they practice social distancing as related to stores, gas stations, etc. They are remote and will stay that way.

On the other hand, the Oakland County resident that wants to hang out at his 6000' "cabin" in TC or on Walloon or Torch while expecting his vacation lifestyle is a whole different issue.This person likes participating in a high density urban existence. This is not being remote and can be a health threat to the northern residents.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sse

I’d hit that

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
" Officer, I've been camping on my property for 3 weeks, is something going on?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 43 invisible), 2,671 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,315
Posts18,526,361
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.