Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
His show is not on.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I knew there would be an upside to this whole Corona deal.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
I knew there would be an upside to this whole Corona deal.

Blasphemy.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The downside of the virus is the return of a dikweasel like you to pollute the bandwidth here on Campfire. As active as you've been must be hoping for 100K posts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good Friday.......

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The downside of the virus is the return of a dikweasel like you to pollute the bandwidth here on Campfire. As active as you've been must be hoping for 100K posts.

Oh Lawd. Someone break out the vagisil.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

For the love of Pete, stop being such a pantywaist!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Such strong words dost thou speaketh.

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Crap. Came back from hunting hogs an dogs early tonight to catch his 12 oc repeat.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
interrupting and talking over everyone in his house and shouting "FISA warrant" in his sleep.

My diploma is a DD214
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Watch out.. He might turn his RINO light and all of you will melt.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You reply to every post so I assume you're enjoying them.

Supply/demand type of thing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Welcome back Deflave!

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This from Atlanta Journal Constitution. Another article states that he is in negotiations with another conservative network and may be gone as early as this Friday. (Which was yesterday) Hannity says none of this is true.

Sean Hannity is the ratings king of cable news and the biggest star on Fox News Channel.

But his future is now in doubt.

And you won’t believe why Sean Hannity may be about to quit Fox News.

Fox News Channel entered a transition phase in 2019.

Rupert Murdoch sold 21st Century Fox’s entertainment division to Disney which left Fox News Channel as the crown jewel of the smaller News Corp. media empire.

Murdoch – who is 87 years old – also positioned his son Lachlan as the network chief.

Both of these developments have many viewers concerned that the younger Murdoch may push Fox News closer to presenting news from the liberal media point of view.

Those concerns only heightened as Fox fended off hit pieces in the New Yorker and New York Times where disgruntled former and current staffers sniped that Fox News was “state TV” because the channel’s primetime hosts, led by Sean Hannity, support President Trump.

The past few months have seen Fox News Channel’s daytime shows turn indistinguishable from CNN.

Liberal anchor Shep Smith led the way by airing lies about how there was no illegal alien invasion on the Southern border, and network legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano outrageously claimed Robert Mueller built a legitimate criminal case against the President.

President Trump responded to this leftward shift in programming by blasting Napolitano on social media:

Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano….

….Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good “pal” of low ratings Shepard Smith.

Fox News trying to appease its critics in the liberal media by airing more anti-Trump “news” is reportedly not sitting well with Sean Hannity.

Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman exclusively reported that Hannity is furious that Fox News is moving left in its daytime news programming and is threatening to leave the network when his contract expires in 2021.

Sherman exclusively reported:

According to sources, Hannity is still angry over the Murdochs’ firing of Fox News C.E.O. Roger Ailes and co-president Bill Shine, Hannity’s close friend and former producer. Hannity believes the Murdochs are out to get Trump. “Hannity told Trump last year that the Murdochs hate Trump, and Hannity is the only one holding Fox together,” a source who heard the conversation told me. Hannity has told friends that he intends to leave Fox when his contract expires in early 2021, two people who’ve spoken with him said. “Sean doesn’t feel supported,” a staffer close to him said.

Do you think Fox News would survive if the channel moves left and Sean Hannity leaves?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ro1459
This from Atlanta Journal Constitution. Another article states that he is in negotiations with another conservative network and may be gone as early as this Friday. (Which was yesterday) Hannity says none of this is true.

Sean Hannity is the ratings king of cable news and the biggest star on Fox News Channel.

But his future is now in doubt.

And you won’t believe why Sean Hannity may be about to quit Fox News.

Fox News Channel entered a transition phase in 2019.

Rupert Murdoch sold 21st Century Fox’s entertainment division to Disney which left Fox News Channel as the crown jewel of the smaller News Corp. media empire.

Murdoch – who is 87 years old – also positioned his son Lachlan as the network chief.

Both of these developments have many viewers concerned that the younger Murdoch may push Fox News closer to presenting news from the liberal media point of view.

Those concerns only heightened as Fox fended off hit pieces in the New Yorker and New York Times where disgruntled former and current staffers sniped that Fox News was “state TV” because the channel’s primetime hosts, led by Sean Hannity, support President Trump.

The past few months have seen Fox News Channel’s daytime shows turn indistinguishable from CNN.

Liberal anchor Shep Smith led the way by airing lies about how there was no illegal alien invasion on the Southern border, and network legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano outrageously claimed Robert Mueller built a legitimate criminal case against the President.

President Trump responded to this leftward shift in programming by blasting Napolitano on social media:

Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano….

….Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good “pal” of low ratings Shepard Smith.

Fox News trying to appease its critics in the liberal media by airing more anti-Trump “news” is reportedly not sitting well with Sean Hannity.

Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman exclusively reported that Hannity is furious that Fox News is moving left in its daytime news programming and is threatening to leave the network when his contract expires in 2021.

Sherman exclusively reported:

According to sources, Hannity is still angry over the Murdochs’ firing of Fox News C.E.O. Roger Ailes and co-president Bill Shine, Hannity’s close friend and former producer. Hannity believes the Murdochs are out to get Trump. “Hannity told Trump last year that the Murdochs hate Trump, and Hannity is the only one holding Fox together,” a source who heard the conversation told me. Hannity has told friends that he intends to leave Fox when his contract expires in early 2021, two people who’ve spoken with him said. “Sean doesn’t feel supported,” a staffer close to him said.

Do you think Fox News would survive if the channel moves left and Sean Hannity leaves?

Interesting thanks for the post .

Answer to last question -- NO ,, OneAmericaNews - no more faux news

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,871 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,730
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.