Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
LMFAO

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
What did your last hospital ‘Courtesy Tour ‘ yield for you ? You still in with the ‘in crowd’ when others are forbidden to enter ?

Please,,,tell me your latest escapade and what you determined.

Only need to go once.

Wanted ta make certain things was the way I thought they were, before I started callin out Covtards like you.

Posted that the hospital was mostly empty. Later confirmed by other hospital reports here on the fire.

Posted that people weren't bein given Covid-Y2K tests, unless they were bein admitted to the hospital. Later confirmed by other hospital reports here on the fire.

Posted that the hospital wasn;t overwhelmed by those needin treatment. Later confirmed by other hospital reports here on the fire.

Everthing I posted was accurate.

The other Covtards have given up on fantasizing bout there bein an error reported regarding my visit, but feel free to be my biggest fan.

Actually, what you initially posted was a fuggin lie. From that lie you continued to build upon it and yet persist.

Ignore is your friend too.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Actually, what you initially posted was a fuggin lie. From that lie you continued to build upon it and yet persist.

Typical Covtard.

Every response is SYJMU.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I suspect that this is possibly a test, by many governments across the globe ....to determine just how easily it is to remove all freedoms from it’s citizens. If this is truly a “test”....it appears that they’ve successfully proved what “sheep” most people are, and how willing we are to void our rights! Below is information pertaining to an experiment by our government during the ‘50’s to ascertain the “gullibility” of the American public! memtb

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Benjamin Franklin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Typical Covtard.

Every response is SYJMU.

Yeah. Your lies just won’t go away, will they ?
Try ignore. That’ll help you if you can’t see it z

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Patrick Henry, is that you?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BobMt

a-s...….I do agree this should be taken seriously......wackems post is spot on.....we are talking America here....not Africa.

how other countries do things with their citizens should have no bearing on us...…….bob

Bob,

Pathogens don't care about arbitrary labels such as American vs. African. The American Flag is not a magical barrier against viruses.

Besides, Wackem's engaging in his own kind of fear mongering. Dairy farmer being told to sell their herds over COVID? Really. The problem with the dairy industry has nothing to do wit COVID, it's that we are over supplied with dairy products.

Hotlines and new forms to report violators? Haven't seen any of that here.

Yes, we have some temporary rules that you can't be stupid and congregate, especially in ways more likely to spread the virus. Limits of personal actions that affect others is nothing new. Your second amendment rights don't give you the right to shoot into a crowd, nor do your right to exercise religious liberties give you the right to infect that same crowd. We have real examples of this virus spreading like wild fire through religious events, such as the Church of Spitter in Korea, and the Presbyterian Choir practice in Washington.

Yes, our medical system is being stressed, and this leads to difficult decisions being made. Yes, most elective (that's a key word) surgeries are postponed, and risks and benefits of other surgeries must be weighted. Here's an interesting data point for you. In China, 40% of traceable transmissions happened in hospitals. So, you're a doctor. You have a patient who's 80 years old and needs a surgery. To receive it, they have to come to a location were you KNOW the virus exists, and it they contract it, just based on their age alone, there's a 30% change they don't survive. Add in the risk factors related to the needed surgery, well.... Do you get the picture?

As for rounding up families on cattle cars, what did I say about fear mongering?

Keep in mind, you're just being asked to say home for awhile, and spend sometime with your families. We are not being sent to island hop the Pacific, but for some of you, I imagine tour in Tet between 67 and 69 would be preferable to a month with your families.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Let’s see.

All of you self righteous, chest beating, flag waving patriots here,,, you gonna vote against Trump in November?

He is the globalist architect of all this according to you geniuses.

Whatcha gonna do, ladies ? The floor is open.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Let’s see.

All of you self righteous, chest beating, flag waving patriots here,,, you gonna vote against Trump in November?

Ladies, no pontificators here ?

What’s happened to all of the “it’s black or it’s white cadre” ?

Surely there’s amongst you someone who’ll step forward ?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
1900 died of CV19 in the US yesterday up about an 11% increase from the previous days total and trending up . Sure hope the trend flattens and starts to reverse soon.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salty303
1900 died of CV19 in the US yesterday up about an 11% increase from the previous days total and trending up . Sure hope the trend flattens and starts to reverse soon.

how many abortions? how many drunk driving? how many drunks falling down and drowning in their own vomit, because they are locked down? yes this [bleep] is bad but I see overreaction x10
was at the DR's office yesterday. door locked. they came out masked to your car. checked for a fever. took you in. soon masks came off and they admitted it was for show. take normal precautions, don't swap spit with strangers, clean your hands after running the shopping cart and odds are with you.

Last edited by deerstalker; 04/11/20.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Some claim, carelessly, that Co-19 doesn’t recognize official borders.

Imagine that.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Let’s see.

Trump beats anything that's available. He really pizzed me off when he signed the $2+ trillion dollar relief package. As a man you stand for what you believe in and don't suck a willie for a vote or a dollar. But I can see where some men don't feel that way, or are they really ladies?

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

how many abortions? how many drunk driving? how many drunks falling down and drowning in their own vomit, because they are locked down? yes this [bleep] is bad but I see overreaction x10

Obviously all of what you listed is highly contagious.

But you can’t read this. Ignore.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

"New cases" were reported.

"New cases", means cases that weren't reported before.

Liberal states, using the "new" CDC guilelines that mandate that everbody that dies had Covid, are now recategorizing deaths from earlier months as Covid, to keep the "new" numbers up.

This is on top of approximately 6-700 people a day that were previously listed as dying of pneumonia, that are now listed as dying from Covid.

Gotta keep pumpin up the hysteria.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just fake news. Just a hoax.

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T

I sure hope and pray that this China flu starts laying out myself.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Let’s see.

Trump beats anything that's available. He really pizzed me off when he signed the $2+ trillion dollar relief package. As a man you stand for what you believe in and don't suck a willie for a vote or a dollar. But I can see where some men don't feel that way, or are they really ladies?

Ohhh,,,now I see. Let’s split the difference, eh ?

Milquetoast. Neither hot nor cold.

What happened to the staunch, right down the line patriot ?

T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Just fake news. Just a hoax.

Do you personally know anyone that's died from the China virus? I don't.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud.

People are being arrested for spending too much time outside, and you applaud. Pastors are being arrested for daring to hold church services, and you applaud. A child's birthday party is raided by police, and you applaud. A young woman is ticketed for going on a leisurely drive alone because it's deemed "non-essential travel", and you applaud. A parade of school teachers and administrators who wanted to drive through neighborhoods and wave at children is busted up by cops because they were "nonessential," and you applaud. A lone paddle-boarder in the ocean on a beach without any other people around is arrested because he's violating quarantine orders, and you applaud.

People are being denied life saving medical treatments because they're not a priority right now (not "essential" as deemed by the government) as the entirety of our medical system is focused on one thing, and you applaud.

Businesses are beings forcibly closed and padlocked and owners arrested for refusing to shut down, and you applaud. Dairy farmers (and soon, other farmers) are being incentevized to stop dairy farming and to sell their herds, and you don't seem to understand the implications.

You're being told to use hotlines and online forms provided by your local governments to report your neighbors who don't obey, and you comply. You scold people day after day for not obeying government edicts, and if any of us dare to question what's happening, you lecture about how we're a danger to society and and we just don't care about people dying.

You've somehow managed to convince yourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are MUCH more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed (and in many cases, leading to death) by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

At what point will you start QUESTIONING what's going on? How far does the government have to push before you're jolted awake from your slumber? How far are you willing to go with this?

If they told you to load your families onto train cars so that you could be taken to Virus Protection Facilities for your own safety, would you do it?

YES. Yes, you would.That much has become painfully obvious to me. And the whole time, you'd be shaking your finger and yelling at those of us who refused, accusing us of being "a danger to society" and "not caring if people die."

But they don't have to load you onto train cars and take you to Virus Protection Facilities, or force you to comply, because you do that voluntarily. They control your mind. They control you through fear. They control you by convincing you that the world is a scary dangerous place, but they're here to protect you, care for you, and keep you safe, just as long as you OBEY.

They know that as long as you're locked inside your comfortable home with Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a cell phone, while dangling a $1200 check in front of you like a carrot on a stick, you'll comply. No force is necessary for the majority of the herd.

YOU ARE IN IMPRISONED, willingly, and you're too blind to see it.

Patrick Henry, is that you?
best post I have seen on the fire ever.

Did someone say Patrick Henry?

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

-Patrick Henry
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,819
Posts18,477,719
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.