Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
The chicken littles here at the campfire played right into it... they took me to task for saying it was exaggerated, they accused me of endangering others etc..... I was labeled a denier, a menace to society.
Remember who these people are.....

If it saves one child.....

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!

If it'll save one BOOMER.....................

Especially this one......... grin

You folks stay away from Norcal.....................we don't need your Corona here.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I read this whole thread and am laughing hard and long.

To one side why don't you all get together in a big group, hug each other, kiss each others' babies, bring granny and old uncle Henry along, and have a giant BBQ. Wash it down with drinks of water from the cup hanging at the town square pump.

To the other side keep digging the hole deeper and pull more sagebrush over the top...should work, until it rains.

This was like watching monkeys throwing their schidt at each other.

...think I'll go fishing...

LOL. Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Let’s see.

All of you self righteous, chest beating, flag waving patriots here,,, you gonna vote against Trump in November?

He is the globalist architect of all this according to you geniuses.

Whatcha gonna do, ladies ? The floor is open.

Seeing that you asked,
I stated this when he signed that bloated 2.2T give away.
No, I will not vote for him again.
He started to lose me on the 2A a while back and he hasn't shown he can be trusted with red flag laws or having a Justice department that will stand up for the 2A in his second term.
He sucks on 4th and 5th amendment issues. My God, his whole presidency has been messed up because of a bogus FISA warrant and he turns around and reauthorizes them and other crap in the Patriot Act? What's up with that?
He has spent enough money to make a Democrat green envy. Remember that first bloated spending bill that Paul Ryan gave him and he said that he would never sign another bill like it? Boy was that a lie, just like his campaign promise to shrink the deficit.
Troops back from the Middle East? Nope
Right now his Justice Department is standing idle while states are running rampant over peoples rights. Governors are doing things that are not in their power according to their states constitution or the Federal constitution.
He has overseen this total debacle that he got into and has failed the American people miserably.
Don't give me that tired old line of would you rather have Hillery. That's like saying it's better to have gonorrhea than aids.

Voting for the lesser of two evils still give you evil.
I will not and never have voted for a Democrat.
I take my vote seriously, It doesn't belong to a party it belongs to me.
It wasn't given to Romney or McCain. They were trash then, now all the people that voted for them call them trash too.

I don't just give lip service about our founding fathers. I study them and try to emulate them. I hold the constitution in high regards.
You can do what you like with your vote. That's YOUR right, the same as me.
Maybe I will just write in Daniel Morgan or Thomas Paine again...

Ain’t you the absolute fuggin brilliant one at The Campfire ?

Thanks for stepping forward with your proclamation of stupidity.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Anymore super patriots out there that want to get on board with Brother Whackem ?

Come on boys let’s have it.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tulsi 2020!

Gosh she is just great.....

I am MAGA.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Jim, unless you post a pic of her in yoga pants, I'm out.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Tulsi 2020!

Gosh she is just great.....

She has some finer ‘points ‘ as I recall.

I hope Bowsinger don’t get locked on her like he did Palin.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Let’s see.

All of you self righteous, chest beating, flag waving patriots here,,, you gonna vote against Trump in November?

You can bet your sweet ass they're not going to take up arms against the oppressive gov't they've been bitching about on a daily basis since I joined in 2010. I am confident they will continue to bitch and moan about it on the internet daily until the day they die though.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Let’s see.

You can bet your sweet ass they're not going to take up arms against the oppressive gov't they've been bitching about on a daily basis since I joined in 2010.

But they can quote our Forefathers, call you what you’re not and bang the drum then scatter like chickens when just a small, simple question is put to them.

Where did they run off to ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let’s see.

Toot,
I would like to answer your question, but I don't understand it. Could you put this in simple terms? thank you

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Let’s see.

Toot,
I would like to answer your question, but I don't understand it. Could you put this in simple terms? thank you

Please ponder deeply and it’ll come to you.

Hint:
There’s an election supposedly coming in November.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Toot,
I am not smart enough to understand the premise of your question.... so I will answer the best I can

I will vote for Trump.. again
I do not believe he is the architect of this...
I am not a lady...

How did I do?

Last edited by irfubar; 04/11/20.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
As someone whom is on the edge of having a bad outcome with C-19 I think it would be better to get the virus and retain all freedom than live with what is going on now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deerstalker
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud.

People are being arrested for spending too much time outside, and you applaud. Pastors are being arrested for daring to hold church services, and you applaud. A child's birthday party is raided by police, and you applaud. A young woman is ticketed for going on a leisurely drive alone because it's deemed "non-essential travel", and you applaud. A parade of school teachers and administrators who wanted to drive through neighborhoods and wave at children is busted up by cops because they were "nonessential," and you applaud. A lone paddle-boarder in the ocean on a beach without any other people around is arrested because he's violating quarantine orders, and you applaud.

People are being denied life saving medical treatments because they're not a priority right now (not "essential" as deemed by the government) as the entirety of our medical system is focused on one thing, and you applaud.

Businesses are beings forcibly closed and padlocked and owners arrested for refusing to shut down, and you applaud. Dairy farmers (and soon, other farmers) are being incentevized to stop dairy farming and to sell their herds, and you don't seem to understand the implications.

You're being told to use hotlines and online forms provided by your local governments to report your neighbors who don't obey, and you comply. You scold people day after day for not obeying government edicts, and if any of us dare to question what's happening, you lecture about how we're a danger to society and and we just don't care about people dying.

You've somehow managed to convince yourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are MUCH more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed (and in many cases, leading to death) by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

At what point will you start QUESTIONING what's going on? How far does the government have to push before you're jolted awake from your slumber? How far are you willing to go with this?

If they told you to load your families onto train cars so that you could be taken to Virus Protection Facilities for your own safety, would you do it?

YES. Yes, you would.That much has become painfully obvious to me. And the whole time, you'd be shaking your finger and yelling at those of us who refused, accusing us of being "a danger to society" and "not caring if people die."

But they don't have to load you onto train cars and take you to Virus Protection Facilities, or force you to comply, because you do that voluntarily. They control your mind. They control you through fear. They control you by convincing you that the world is a scary dangerous place, but they're here to protect you, care for you, and keep you safe, just as long as you OBEY.

They know that as long as you're locked inside your comfortable home with Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a cell phone, while dangling a $1200 check in front of you like a carrot on a stick, you'll comply. No force is necessary for the majority of the herd.

YOU ARE IN IMPRISONED, willingly, and you're too blind to see it.

Patrick Henry, is that you?
best post I have seen on the fire ever.

Please raise your standards.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud.

People are being arrested for spending too much time outside, and you applaud. Pastors are being arrested for daring to hold church services, and you applaud. A child's birthday party is raided by police, and you applaud. A young woman is ticketed for going on a leisurely drive alone because it's deemed "non-essential travel", and you applaud. A parade of school teachers and administrators who wanted to drive through neighborhoods and wave at children is busted up by cops because they were "nonessential," and you applaud. A lone paddle-boarder in the ocean on a beach without any other people around is arrested because he's violating quarantine orders, and you applaud.

People are being denied life saving medical treatments because they're not a priority right now (not "essential" as deemed by the government) as the entirety of our medical system is focused on one thing, and you applaud.

Businesses are beings forcibly closed and padlocked and owners arrested for refusing to shut down, and you applaud. Dairy farmers (and soon, other farmers) are being incentevized to stop dairy farming and to sell their herds, and you don't seem to understand the implications.

You're being told to use hotlines and online forms provided by your local governments to report your neighbors who don't obey, and you comply. You scold people day after day for not obeying government edicts, and if any of us dare to question what's happening, you lecture about how we're a danger to society and and we just don't care about people dying.

You've somehow managed to convince yourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are MUCH more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed (and in many cases, leading to death) by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

At what point will you start QUESTIONING what's going on? How far does the government have to push before you're jolted awake from your slumber? How far are you willing to go with this?

If they told you to load your families onto train cars so that you could be taken to Virus Protection Facilities for your own safety, would you do it?

YES. Yes, you would.That much has become painfully obvious to me. And the whole time, you'd be shaking your finger and yelling at those of us who refused, accusing us of being "a danger to society" and "not caring if people die."

But they don't have to load you onto train cars and take you to Virus Protection Facilities, or force you to comply, because you do that voluntarily. They control your mind. They control you through fear. They control you by convincing you that the world is a scary dangerous place, but they're here to protect you, care for you, and keep you safe, just as long as you OBEY.

They know that as long as you're locked inside your comfortable home with Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a cell phone, while dangling a $1200 check in front of you like a carrot on a stick, you'll comply. No force is necessary for the majority of the herd.

I couldn't agree more with what your saying. And totally shocked that more Americans don't feel the same way. I feel like a sheep and honestly don't know what to do about it.

Let us know when the armed rebellion starts.

So you can get a head start, runnin the other way.

This from The Patriot.

You could always try to come and chase me ???

I certainly will ! ignore button for you is long overdue.

Ignore.
The mark of, “I can’t stand it !!”

Thanks for your earlier patience which has now expired. I’ll miss your sage commentaries and reparte’.

Now,,,,go to your safe place and be well.

You mocking safe places is rich.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Toot,
I am not smart enough to understand the premise of your question.... so I will answer the best I can

I am not a lady...

How did I do?

I think you answered 3 of the 4 implied questions.

The fourth is:

Are you headed to Virginia to help start "The Reckoning"?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Toot,

I am not a lady...

How did I do?

Ya done good my brother.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Toot,

I am not a lady...

How did I do?

The fourth is:

Sniper.... thanks that part went right over my head.... I don't recall Virginia being in the question?
To complete the survey.... no I am not going to Virginia, I have been told to shelter in place... or else granny's death is on my shoulders...

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Hard core liberty lover here. All this covid crap, including the trillions of spending of money out of thin air, pisses me off severely. As did the follow on effects of 9/11. As did the murders of Sammy and Vicky Weaver, the Branch Davidians, Lavoy Finicum, and others. As does the capacity of fellow Americans to sit on their collective asses and bitch, but expect some miracle to come from above and fix everything, rather than get up and do anything about it.

I do not speak as one come lately to this, nor as one who has watched it from a chair. I have been involved in forming and been on the boards of various political action organizations for decades. I have associated with militia units when I felt there were solid people in them. I have worked with local candidates, the central committees in my area, and been the regional coordinator for a presidential campaign. Been a delegate to county, district and state caucuses and conventions. Have spent time in the state capitol and been on a first name basis with representatives and senators. Have one US Senator who will avoid me like the plague when we happen to be in the same room. He should. He is a snake in the grass crook. Like most of the rest of them.

All this has shown me the utter futility of expecting any sort of good to come from the state houses or the nation’s capitol. If we want liberty, we will absolutely have to get up and get it for ourselves. If we do stand up, there will be no quarter given, none expected. It is win or lose. If we win, we get to try to run what we took over without running it into the ground. If we fail at that, we end up worse than we started. If we lose, it’s just an unmarked grave. But liberty is not achieved by men in suits. It is achieved in spite of them.

Local folks were asking me to run for the state rep office. I told them I wasn’t their guy, unless they were looking for busted heads at the capitol. If I had to work in that den of snakes every day, there would absolutely be violence in the workplace. I am ready to fight for liberty, absolutely. But we have no clear leadership, no clear strategy, no clear mission, and may lack the support of the population at large. As long as America is comfortable, they will tolerate tyranny. Take away the comfort, and a percentage will fight for liberty, and a percentage will simply want whatever brings the comfort back. You guess what the spread is...

I think the comfort lovers outnumber the liberty lovers by a large margin. And I have no interest in being that “lone gunman” while the rest of America sits back and talks about where I went wrong. Ask Lavoy Finicum or Randy Weaver how that works. So all y’all on that high horse, asking folks like Whackem, True Grit, Bobmt, and I why we haven’t got the ball rolling? It’s because we are not going to pledge our lives, fortunes and sacred honor to a bunch of dual personality cheerleaders who fully intend to watch the fight from their lazyboy recliner, and cut us to ribbons before, during and after we make the play.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dassa

Patrick Henry, is that you?
best post I have seen on the fire ever.

Please raise your standards.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

I couldn't agree more with what your saying. And totally shocked that more Americans don't feel the same way. I feel like a sheep and honestly don't know what to do about it.

Let us know when the armed rebellion starts.

So you can get a head start, runnin the other way.

This from The Patriot.

You could always try to come and chase me ???

I certainly will ! ignore button for you is long overdue.

Ignore.
The mark of, “I can’t stand it !!”

Thanks for your earlier patience which has now expired. I’ll miss your sage commentaries and reparte’.

Now,,,,go to your safe place and be well.

You mocking safe places is rich.

Rich is right. I do have a considerable amount of money and I appreciate your keen observation. Good eye.

Actually I’m mocking those like yourself. You’re okay with that, I’m sure.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Toot,

I am not a lady...

How did I do?

The fourth is:

Sniper.... thanks that part went right over my head.... I don't recall Virginia being in the question?
To complete the survey.... no I am not going to Virginia, I have been told to shelter in place... or else granny's death is on my shoulders...

Wisdom. Naked, unadulterated wisdom.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (2500HD, 358wsm, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 204guy, 23 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,897
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.