Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
I can see why some folks don't like Trump, but you'd have to be an idiot not to vote for him. I'm voting a straight Republican ticket, the dumocrats have proven they will stick together no matter what.

Life is good live it while you can.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Not to worry, gents.

In another thread, Deflave told us he done hand wroted (in CURSIVE!) letters to every level of gubbment on our behalves, 1 inch margins, double line spaced, New Times Roman 12 font (that's "AMA style" for those confused)......... with a wax seal, hand delivered by pony express.

It's all going to be OK.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
Not to worry, gents.

In another thread, Deflave told us he done hand wroted (in CURSIVE!) letters to every level of gubbment on our behalves, 1 inch margins, double line spaced, New Times Roman 12 font (that's "AMA style" for those confused)......... with a wax seal, hand delivered by pony express.

It's all going to be OK.

Keep this schit up and I am going to have to start calling you duck911, you been warned.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I thought this was going to be about that worthless piece of [bleep] TV show, of the same name!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I finally got around to opening this discussion. It took a while to read. Along with some others I'm appalled at the acquiescence of so many otherwise freedom espousing men. The video of the expert with the red face and big glasses was really nice. If I understand him, we'll be safe from this when (if) the vaccine is developed. But then as he said the Chinese and their bat caves have 5000 more Corona viruses to bless us with. Also I learned that we can act like Africans if our children get sick and drop them off at the local incinerator. I guess we have at least learned how quick this country will knuckle under as have our would be adversaries also learned about us. We are in a heap of trouble and it isn't because of viruses

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, sounds like it's time for war!!!!

Right after everyone takes there diabetes, blood pressure, and overactive bladder meds and gets a solid 8 hrs of sleep.

Maybe you all can get us the senior discount at Denny's on our way over to Virginia!

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RUM7
Well, sounds like it's time for war!!!!Right after everyone takes there diabetes, blood pressure, and overactive bladder meds and gets a solid 8 hrs of sleep. Maybe you all can get us the senior discount at Denny's on our way over to Virginia!
Wrong. I'll do my fighting at Bayou Bourbeaux. Virginia let themselves get in the shape they're in. They can get out the best way they can.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Well, sounds like it's time for war!!!!

Right after everyone takes there diabetes, blood pressure, and overactive bladder meds and gets a solid 8 hrs of sleep.

Maybe you all can get us the senior discount at Denny's on our way over to Virginia!

Your reality?😁 I take no meds. No high blood pressure, no nothing. Run younger guys into the dirt at construction work. 47, 5‘10”, 180 lbs. Got some life in me yet. 8 hours of sleep might be nice, though...

Even guys on meds can be a help. Old men rarely sit out revolutions. You don’t have to be running over hill and dale to gather intel or work a safe house. Or myriad other tasks that matter as much as killing the enemy. And then you have men like Samuel Whittemore. No softie, there. But I get your point. The crew here seems a bit older than myself and probably most of the other “fire-breathers”.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Have CPAP, will travel.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Well, sounds like it's time for war!!!!Right after everyone takes there diabetes, blood pressure, and overactive bladder meds and gets a solid 8 hrs of sleep. Maybe you all can get us the senior discount at Denny's on our way over to Virginia!
Wrong. I'll do my fighting at Bayou Bourbeaux. Virginia let themselves get in the shape they're in. They can get out the best way they can.

Hastings,

Looks like your state's becoming the next Virus hotspot. You might just be able to hang out in the swamp for a bit and let the virus do the work for you. I haven't heard of gators or pigs contracting it, so I imagine you would be able to eat pretty well.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just joking a bit. I know quote a few old timers that I wouldn't want to tangle with. I just finished my first year as a forty year old so I'm no longer a spring chicken either.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud.

People are being arrested for spending too much time outside, and you applaud. Pastors are being arrested for daring to hold church services, and you applaud. A child's birthday party is raided by police, and you applaud. A young woman is ticketed for going on a leisurely drive alone because it's deemed "non-essential travel", and you applaud. A parade of school teachers and administrators who wanted to drive through neighborhoods and wave at children is busted up by cops because they were "nonessential," and you applaud. A lone paddle-boarder in the ocean on a beach without any other people around is arrested because he's violating quarantine orders, and you applaud.

People are being denied life saving medical treatments because they're not a priority right now (not "essential" as deemed by the government) as the entirety of our medical system is focused on one thing, and you applaud.

Businesses are beings forcibly closed and padlocked and owners arrested for refusing to shut down, and you applaud. Dairy farmers (and soon, other farmers) are being incentevized to stop dairy farming and to sell their herds, and you don't seem to understand the implications.

You're being told to use hotlines and online forms provided by your local governments to report your neighbors who don't obey, and you comply. You scold people day after day for not obeying government edicts, and if any of us dare to question what's happening, you lecture about how we're a danger to society and and we just don't care about people dying.

You've somehow managed to convince yourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are MUCH more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed (and in many cases, leading to death) by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

At what point will you start QUESTIONING what's going on? How far does the government have to push before you're jolted awake from your slumber? How far are you willing to go with this?

If they told you to load your families onto train cars so that you could be taken to Virus Protection Facilities for your own safety, would you do it?

YES. Yes, you would.That much has become painfully obvious to me. And the whole time, you'd be shaking your finger and yelling at those of us who refused, accusing us of being "a danger to society" and "not caring if people die."

But they don't have to load you onto train cars and take you to Virus Protection Facilities, or force you to comply, because you do that voluntarily. They control your mind. They control you through fear. They control you by convincing you that the world is a scary dangerous place, but they're here to protect you, care for you, and keep you safe, just as long as you OBEY.

They know that as long as you're locked inside your comfortable home with Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a cell phone, while dangling a $1200 check in front of you like a carrot on a stick, you'll comply. No force is necessary for the majority of the herd.

YOU ARE IN IMPRISONED, willingly, and you're too blind to see it.

You are a prime example of why the government wants to disarm us. Chill out man. Like I wanna take your guns for eff sakes.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by bobinpa
We are seeing the most draconian measures enforced at all levels of government that we've ever seen in our lifetimes, and yet rather than being alarmed by the things going on, so many of you applaud.

People are being arrested for spending too much time outside, and you applaud. Pastors are being arrested for daring to hold church services, and you applaud. A child's birthday party is raided by police, and you applaud. A young woman is ticketed for going on a leisurely drive alone because it's deemed "non-essential travel", and you applaud. A parade of school teachers and administrators who wanted to drive through neighborhoods and wave at children is busted up by cops because they were "nonessential," and you applaud. A lone paddle-boarder in the ocean on a beach without any other people around is arrested because he's violating quarantine orders, and you applaud.

People are being denied life saving medical treatments because they're not a priority right now (not "essential" as deemed by the government) as the entirety of our medical system is focused on one thing, and you applaud.

Businesses are beings forcibly closed and padlocked and owners arrested for refusing to shut down, and you applaud. Dairy farmers (and soon, other farmers) are being incentevized to stop dairy farming and to sell their herds, and you don't seem to understand the implications.

You're being told to use hotlines and online forms provided by your local governments to report your neighbors who don't obey, and you comply. You scold people day after day for not obeying government edicts, and if any of us dare to question what's happening, you lecture about how we're a danger to society and and we just don't care about people dying.

You've somehow managed to convince yourselves that the people whose lives are affected by a virus are MUCH more important than the people whose lives are being destroyed (and in many cases, leading to death) by the effects of a worldwide economic shutdown and impending worldwide depression the likes of which no one has ever seen before.

At what point will you start QUESTIONING what's going on? How far does the government have to push before you're jolted awake from your slumber? How far are you willing to go with this?

If they told you to load your families onto train cars so that you could be taken to Virus Protection Facilities for your own safety, would you do it?

YES. Yes, you would.That much has become painfully obvious to me. And the whole time, you'd be shaking your finger and yelling at those of us who refused, accusing us of being "a danger to society" and "not caring if people die."

But they don't have to load you onto train cars and take you to Virus Protection Facilities, or force you to comply, because you do that voluntarily. They control your mind. They control you through fear. They control you by convincing you that the world is a scary dangerous place, but they're here to protect you, care for you, and keep you safe, just as long as you OBEY.

They know that as long as you're locked inside your comfortable home with Netflix, Hulu, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and a cell phone, while dangling a $1200 check in front of you like a carrot on a stick, you'll comply. No force is necessary for the majority of the herd.

Absolutely spot on! I couldn't agree more!

Spot on including not voting for Trump and doing a write in candidate instead , you say ?

You still couldn’t agree more with Whackem ?

Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find anything in this post of whackem_stackem's that says anything about not voting for Trump.... with that being said, I will vote for trump unless somebody better comes along. But please show me the wording in this post that says he will write in another name.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Hastings, Looks like your state's becoming the next Virus hotspot. You might just be able to hang out in the swamp for a bit and let the virus do the work for you. I haven't heard of gators or pigs contracting it, so I imagine you would be able to eat pretty well.
We are pretty sparsely populated, and I don't come in close contact with too many. Just 2 or 3 other antisocials that I hunt and fish with. We do occupy the same vehicle. I guess by proxy I contact everybody my lovely bride does although she is mostly video conferencing with her patients. So far we don't know anyone that has CV-19. Louisiana's main hotspots seem to be New Orleans (250 miles away) or Shreveport (70 miles). Seems mostly affecting black folks in this state. They are probably more social. The only thing I really miss is my 8 year old grand daughter who wants to be with me at the farm with the cows from sunup to dark when she's here. Her parents I guess are keeping her in the house.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I can see why some folks don't like Trump, but you'd have to be an idiot not to vote for him. I'm voting a straight Republican ticket, the dumocrats have proven they will stick together no matter what.

One of the best conservative talk show hosts I have ever heard, even better than Rush, was Mike Rosen (850 KOA, out of Denver).

He would drive home the point: PARTY TRUMPS PERSON.

He is SO right. Don't blow your vote on some 3rd party candidate out of spite or platform. Don't vote the other side because you think your party has a candidate that is an azzhole.

Because in the end, its about house and senate votes, supreme court appointments, and the like.

Voting for me is easy. Check mark next to every "R". Don't even care the name. It's unfortunately a disgusting 2 party system, so I am all in on my party.

Anyone who votes independent is either voting to make a personal point to close friends or to feel good, none of which helps out country.

My humble opinion.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Hastings, Looks like your state's becoming the next Virus hotspot. You might just be able to hang out in the swamp for a bit and let the virus do the work for you. I haven't heard of gators or pigs contracting it, so I imagine you would be able to eat pretty well.
We are pretty sparsely populated, and I don't come in close contact with too many. Just 2 or 3 other antisocials that I hunt and fish with. We do occupy the same vehicle. I guess by proxy I contact everybody my lovely bride does although she is mostly video conferencing with her patients. So far we don't know anyone that has CV-19. Louisiana's main hotspots seem to be New Orleans (250 miles away) or Shreveport (70 miles). Seems mostly affecting black folks in this state. They are probably more social. The only thing I really miss is my 8 year old grand daughter who wants to be with me at the farm with the cows from sunup to dark when she's here. Her parents I guess are keeping her in the house.

I can understand about your grand daughter. When my youngest heard school was cancelled for three weeks he first response was to ask if we could go to grandma and grandpa's. She was pretty disappointed to learn that was not in the cards.

Stay safe down there.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Wildcatter264

whackem_stackem, agree with you 100%.

What’s been proven is that the vast majority of the people will indeed trade essentaqil liberty for a little safety. As Ben Franklin said, thus we deserve neither.

We need to remember and vote out those governors and others who have shown their tyrannical intentions and proclivities.

Remember, however, that only 3% of Colonials took the field in the 1776-1783 era. True patriots make a difference.

So you agree “completely “ which means you aren’t voting for trump either.

You doing a write in candidate like Ole Whackem also ?

Where;s any mention about which candidate anyone is voting for? Ridiculous misrepresentation.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

whackem_stackem, agree with you 100%.

What’s been proven is that the vast majority of the people will indeed trade essentaqil liberty for a little safety. As Ben Franklin said, thus we deserve neither.

We need to remember and vote out those governors and others who have shown their tyrannical intentions and proclivities.

Remember, however, that only 3% of Colonials took the field in the 1776-1783 era. True patriots make a difference.

So you agree “completely “ which means you aren’t voting for trump either.

You doing a write in candidate like Ole Whackem also ?

Where;s any mention about which candidate anyone is voting for? Ridiculous misrepresentation.

Okay, once more.

You and bob probably don’t read so well and just fire off from the hip maybe ? Obviously.

Go back and read what Whackem wrote and the misrepresentation that you speak of just might sink in unless Whackem has slinked back in and wisely deleted what he wrote.

There’s a few others here, who when put to the test that we all will be facing in November, packed up and hauled ass away from the question that I put forth that I’ll repost for your benefit and possibly for your edification.

To wit:

With all of our supposed Constitutional Rights being suspended presently ( as some here so strongly claim is happening)
AND
As this is part of the globalists’ plan
AND
As Trump is quite obviously at the helm and directing these supposed Constitutional threats, are YOU going to vote for him in November?

Is that simple enough for you and bob to understand ?

Yes or no concerning the coming November vote ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Let’s see.

All of you self righteous, chest beating, flag waving patriots here,,, you gonna vote against Trump in November?

He is the globalist architect of all this according to you geniuses.

Whatcha gonna do, ladies ? The floor is open.

Seeing that you asked,
I stated this when he signed that bloated 2.2T give away.
No, I will not vote for him again.
He started to lose me on the 2A a while back and he hasn't shown he can be trusted with red flag laws or having a Justice department that will stand up for the 2A in his second term.
He sucks on 4th and 5th amendment issues. My God, his whole presidency has been messed up because of a bogus FISA warrant and he turns around and reauthorizes them and other crap in the Patriot Act? What's up with that?
He has spent enough money to make a Democrat green envy. Remember that first bloated spending bill that Paul Ryan gave him and he said that he would never sign another bill like it? Boy was that a lie, just like his campaign promise to shrink the deficit.
Troops back from the Middle East? Nope
Right now his Justice Department is standing idle while states are running rampant over peoples rights. Governors are doing things that are not in their power according to their states constitution or the Federal constitution.
He has overseen this total debacle that he got into and has failed the American people miserably.
Don't give me that tired old line of would you rather have Hillery. That's like saying it's better to have gonorrhea than aids.

Voting for the lesser of two evils still give you evil.
I will not and never have voted for a Democrat.
I take my vote seriously, It doesn't belong to a party it belongs to me.
It wasn't given to Romney or McCain. They were trash then, now all the people that voted for them call them trash too.

I don't just give lip service about our founding fathers. I study them and try to emulate them. I hold the constitution in high regards.
You can do what you like with your vote. That's YOUR right, the same as me.
Maybe I will just write in Daniel Morgan or Thomas Paine again...

Wildcatter264 and bobinpa.

Do I need to hold your hand for you here ?

Do I need to put things in bold red letters for you ?

I’ll say this. Whackem Stackem was man enough and honest enough and has the integrity to clearly state his convictions and to stand by them whether I vehemently disagree with him or not. I count him as a man among men. The ones that folded their tents and hauled ass from the question,,,,,well,,,not so much.

Which brings us back to you and bob.
Do you two care to answer the question that I put forth ?
Take your time,

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Wow a guy has a few things to do, and can't spend 24/7 on a computer. Only to come back to find that the stupid certainly runs deep in some. LMFAO

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,246 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,259
Posts18,486,376
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.