Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just filed as a non-filer to file to get it and had find my filer info from last year's filing....

You need

SSN for all
2018 AGI
State ID for adults
bank routing and account number
PINs if you have them

Bullchit passwords/sign up chit.
Verify phone.
Verify email

https://www.freefilefillableforms.com/#/fd/EconomicImpactPayment

What could go wrong. I will be saving mine, or buying an air compressor.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
DeFlave: It has been brought to my attention (by the VarmintWife) that the pillows come in three sizes and we bought the "King" size and "Firm" styles.
So I guess there is a softer option.
I am a large framed person and the distance from my neck to my shoulder (the bed - as i sleep on my sides) is far - so the King fits me and firm is fine - i am NOT just saying this but I wake up way less often to fluff pillows to alleviate shoulder scrunch/pain with these new pillows - am not sure what they cost but we are supposed to get two free ones when the California King size mattress pad is delivered?
The VarmintWife and I both really like these.
Good luck.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
MtnBoomer: Sheesh the bureaucracy!
Oh well - it hopefully will be worth it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
VG is my room at your house equipped with My Pillow ? Does Mrs VG have any plans for your gubmint check? I hear she’s the CO of your operation.😀

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Rooster7: Like I mentioned elsewhere I sleep on my side and the "FIRM" models we have are very pleasing to me - it does NOT scrunch down to a smaller and smaller "thickness" like the old fashioned pillows (feather pillows) did.
In other words my neck never gets crooked downward at night while I am sleeping on my sides.
I wish I knew of something to compare its firmness to - I just can't think of anything.
Maybe someone else can - but they do have a money back guarantee - or you could give them to a relative or friend and they might enjoy them if you don't.
Good luck if you try them.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Not as of 5 minutes ago.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Ain’t gonna get no guv mint chek

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
RMerta: Your room is ready and waiting and the Varmints are just starting to show.
I talk big but the VarmintWife does indeed control the VarmintFunds!
I am thrilled she gives me such a nice allowance per month.
Yes that guest room has the My Pillow pillows - two of the four anyways.
Don't you and Tyla come this month as the rhubarb is not up yet.
Hope all is well out your way stay safe.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Walmart is about to be overrun, I'll bet there will be riots laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stikshooter
Haven’t gotten it yet, but it’s a Great Western 2 in The Shootist model.
Far out. We will expect pics when you do get it.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Hanco: Dang - It sucks to be so wealthy - I imagine?
Come on up my way and I will let you shoot the Rifle I am going to buy with my check.
It was 11 degrees here this morning at sunrise - is it warming up any down Texas way?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Maybe if you create an identity as an illegal alien (Mexican or Central American!) and dream up a social security number I bet it would take at least 3 years for the Gub'mint to become suspicious - nah just funnin with ya.
I have found over time after watching them work (at times slowly!) you don't want to "mess with the I.R.S.!

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Won’t be getting one. We will make through just fine. Live well below means.

Just sucks losing 40% of your work hours, yet having to be st work same amount of days. Then they deferred 10% of our pay that we will most likely never see again. All on top of being front line with multiple exposures every shift you work. That’s the kick in the nuts

Not sure how long ER and hospital volumes will be down, but people are gonna lose jobs here soon if it doesn’t increase.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
MtnBoomer: Sheesh the bureaucracy!
Oh well - it hopefully will be worth it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Already got a rejection because I did not put in out middle initials or some chit. Redidit...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Chase Bank has a notice up on their website saying that they expect the payments to start arriving on the 15th. I suppose some have gotten theirs early. I checked earlier to day, and saw the notice.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Need to get the narrative away from "Government check" which implies dependency and they need to start saying "We're giving your money back - you need it more" because it isn't the government's money but mine.

Get people used to that idea ALL the time. It's not a tax rebate/government check - it's a "we took too much of YOUR money" check.

Me

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hanco: Dang - It sucks to be so wealthy - I imagine?
Come on up my way and I will let you shoot the Rifle I am going to buy with my check.
It was 11 degrees here this morning at sunrise - is it warming up any down Texas way?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: Maybe if you create an identity as an illegal alien (Mexican or Central American!) and dream up a social security number I bet it would take at least 3 years for the Gub'mint to become suspicious - nah just funnin with ya.
I have found over time after watching them work (at times slowly!) you don't want to "mess with the

I.R.S.!

What are you going to buy?

I had a little IRS experience once. I don’t want another. It’s 62 and sunny at 1:45 pm. It will be 90 plus soon. I have squash blooming and small tomatoes on the plants.

I get brown in the summer. Sometimes the Meskins speak Spanish to me. Wifey started calling me Pancho because of that. Maybe I could claim to be an illegal.

Last edited by hanco; 04/13/20.
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal
Need to get the narrative away from "Government check" which implies dependency and they need to start saying "We're giving your money back - you need it more" because it isn't the government's money but mine.

Get people used to that idea ALL the time. It's not a tax rebate/government check - it's a "we took too much of YOUR money" check.

Agreed.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

except the people who paid more get less (or nothing)

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA

except the people who paid more get less (or nothing)

What does that have to do with calling it what it is or should be called? Execution of the program is different than the title of the program.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
"V" is at the far end of the alphabet, it's going to be awhile for you.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

683 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 69 invisible), 3,221 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,222
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.