-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
not sure why we are allowing this to even be called a "shut-down" sure, a lot of things are impacted, but I would say FAR away from a real shutdown. Just hold on guys. calling this a shutdown is like calling a homosexual "gay". they are not gay and this is not a shutdown. If it were, there would be a soldier with a machine gun at your nearest corner to either kill you or check your "papers".
Kid out

Last edited by kid0917; 04/14/20. Reason: add a "," , they are free today

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Protests are being organized in several states. People are tired of the BS. People are going broke and hungry. Time to end this bs.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by joken2

With the increased use of masks I'm seeing more and more people out and about in public. The problem now though is very few places to go with non essential business, group gatherings, etc., etc., either shut down by order or highly discouraged.

Thats the issue of where to go and what to do while out.
The other issue is the essential businesses are dealing with self imposed restrictions to stay in operation.
Another issue is the lack of available testing to guarantee the viability of these essential businesses.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

Stock market seems to think so?

mask up and get back to work

King Trump will prob announce by Friday...

Better not to take the shot, than to screw it up.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was in a gun shop yesterday - ordered a new Blackhawk Bisley.

There's chit to do if you're out and about.

Me

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BD_Huntress

mask up and get back to work
King Trump will prob announce by Friday...

and court jester Cuomo will play the dunce, as usual

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
of this shutdown by even the 4th of july?

Yes.

Because if it lasts that long you and your ilk will be dangling like an ornament off a bridge in Juarez.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The fugg it matter to you?

That is stupid. Real stupid.

So talk to your Governor.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by teal

Didn't go anywhere. Shot some gillguns and a few shortonly aromatics. Got a whizbang bell ringing mechanical target play ground here.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sorry charlie ,it will be for every one but you. you are to stupid to be trusted in public so just stay home

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Trump may want a grand opening but the big boys ain't gonna show up.
I'll just stay here shootin at my whizbang bell ringer. Hoping the essentials are in plentiful supply.

Last edited by SAcharlie; 04/14/20.

J
J
The revolution is successful, but survival depends on drastic measures. Your continued existence represents a threat to the well-being of society. Your lives means slow death to the more valued members of the colony. Therefore, I have no alternative but to sentence you to death. Your execution is so ordered. Signed, Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
The aledged pandemic hasnt change much of what we do! We are not shoppers, we have always made lists and gone to the store once a week! I have been cutting wood, going fishing and yesterday went shooting squeeks. Outside of a few areas, the country should never have been shut down! Yes I think it will be lifted, i would lift it today! If people haven't started being more careful, and following wash hands more, use sanitizer ect. They need the darwin theory on their ass! My area has 25 confirmed cases, 11 recovered, no one in intensive care at our hospital! So far! And no new cases for a week! All cases were travlers and their family except one. The one got it from a coworker, that had been in Portland, got sick and went to work sick! This shutdown is bogus !!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Heym06
The aledged pandemic hasnt change much of what we do! We are not shoppers, we have always made lists and gone to the store once a week! I have been cutting wood, going fishing and yesterday went shooting squeeks. Outside of a few areas, the country should never have been shut down! Yes I think it will be lifted, i would lift it today! If people haven't started being more careful, and following wash hands more, use sanitizer ect. They need the darwin theory on their ass! My area has 25 confirmed cases, 11 recovered, no one in intensive care at our hospital! So far! And no new cases for a week! All cases were travlers and their family except one. The one got it from a coworker, that had been in Portland, got sick and went to work sick! This shutdown is bogus !!!

Are you retired?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'd originally been told that I would be able to go back to the office after 4/17. I just found out in the past hour that's been pushed out to 5/4 or later. I got an email from my boss' boss. My boss' boss' boss talks to Trump on a regular basis, so I take that as a bellweather of how things are going to go nationwide.

Drat. I'm really sick of working at home. I may have to find new ways of having fun.

I think I'll start a secret sockpuppet that spews atheistic and anarchical cut & pastes of the most scurrilous kind. That ought to be good for a few laughs. Maybe I'll even post in a fake Chinese accent.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Yes retired! The company where I worked prior to retiring, is running full shifts. I was called to come and trouble shoot a hydraulic problem, last week, the entire production crew was running, except the lathe. Found a bad servo valve, changed it and they started working, before I left! Yes l charge them. Like I said not much has changed here! People are more stand offish, if thats a word! Thats ok I never liked the touchy feely crap anyway!

Last edited by Heym06; 04/14/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump may want a grand opening but the big boys ain't gonna show up.
I'll just stay here shootin at my whizbang bell ringer. Hoping the essentials are in plentiful supply.

I wish more Texans would do something about Texans.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Heym06
Yes retired! The company where I worked prior to retiring, is running full shifts. I was called to come and trouble shoot a hydraulic problem, last week, the entire production crew was running, except the lathe. Found a bad servo valve, changed it and they started working, before I left! Yes l charge them. Like I said not much has changed here! People are more stand offish, if thats a word! Thats ok I never liked the touchy feely crap anyway!

Yep that herd mentality gets folks in trouble.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Don"t PISS YOUR PANTS.. tired

Last edited by coobie; 04/14/20.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by teal

OOOHHH cool, tell us more. Chambering? barrel length? Blue or SS? Pics?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1234, 45 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,107
Posts18,502,189
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.