D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Some of you bastards are damned disgusting with your disregard for human life. And yet you have the balls to criticize the abortionists. Those willing to disregard the aged as useless and expensive are no better than the abortionists.

It has been obvious how Hitler won the hearts and minds of Germany by marginalizing one sector of the population at a time.

First: kill the retards
then: kill the queers
then: kill the Gypsys
then: kill the Slavs
then: kill the Russians
then: kill the Jews

Never in my lifetime would I have foreseen the marginalizing of human life by the citizens of the USA during my lifetime.

The lunacy of those who resent the aged for their use of Social Security benefits is legendary. To proclaim that one is not entitled to receive Social Security after paying 13% of every earned dollar into it over forty five to fifty years is damned ridiculous.

Do you understand that the decision to shut down the economy isn't without consequences? There will likely be an increase in suicides and overdoses. There are reports about people not seeking medical care that may end up dying because they're too scared to go to the hospital. Not to mention the financial burden being placed on young workers, small business owners and others, that they might never fully recover from. And all this because the sainted elderly can't be expected to take sensible precautions to protect their own lives.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Sorry for your piss poor life choices.

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Tell your Mom and Dad, Aunts and Uncles hello.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

Try the food bank. They’ll help ya.

Try this.

Go to your Dad , assuming he’s not succumbed to Covid, and pull up two chairs face to face and simply say:

Dad, I’m scared scchitt-less, please explain what’s going on, where we’re at with this thing and where it’s going. You’ve seen theses things before, please explain it all to me.

Having done that and after you escape the bonds of puberty, you’ll be a lot better for having done it.

There. That’s easy enough, ain’t it ?

[quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

Try the food bank. They’ll help ya. After you get up off the floor.

No regrets here. And it is all about

Try this.

Go to your Dad , assuming he’s not succumbed to Covid, and pull up two chairs face to face and simply say:

Dad, I’m scared scchitt-less, please explain what’s going on, where we’re at with this thing and where it’s going. You’ve seen theses things before, please explain it all to me.

Having done that and after you escape the bonds of puberty, you’ll be a lot better for having done it.

There. That’s easy enough, ain’t it ?

And dad will say, "well son, the last time we did this, the older generation wasn't a bunch of pussies..."

And he’d further say that back then they were real men, tough men like truck drivers.
Yeah, that’s what he’d say.

Like I said, bunch of pussies.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Dassa, rare is it that one finds a Lot Lizard Loving, Gear Jamming Mother Trucker with such a strong aversion to pussy .

Very strange, indeed. You ain’t normal, dude.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Fuggin nitwit.

No regrets here. And it is all about me.

Toots,

Remember when it was "all about me?"

The way back machine remembers.

🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No regrets here. And it is all about me.

Rich, scared, and selfish ain't no way to go through life son.

But, maybe add a third mask, you know, just to be safe.

🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t want to live another 30 years.

I have enough spine/nerve issues, I’d likely be in a wheel chair wearing a diaper and needing help to wipe my ass. My one grandma died of Alzheimer’s before she was 80. I don’t want any of that.

So if I made 87, I wouldn’t mind Covid taking me.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AB2506

I have enough spine/nerve issues, I’d likely be in a wheel chair wearing a diaper and needing help to wipe my ass. My one grandma died of Alzheimer’s before she was 80. I don’t want any of that.

When the quality of life is gone, so am I If I have the strength to pull the hammer back.
There are fates worse than death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by AB2506

When the quality of life is gone, so am I If I have the strength to pull the hammer back.
There are fates worse than death.

Unlike some members, great isn't the driving force of your decision making process.

But, yeah, screw "living" without being able to live.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

739 members (16gage, 160user, 16Racing, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 68 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,346 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,199
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.