Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Sorry for your piss poor life choices.

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Tell your Mom and Dad, Aunts and Uncles hello.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

Try the food bank. They’ll help ya. After you get up off the floor.

No regrets here. And it is all about me.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It wasn't to protect the kids!

Yeah Jim, it was. If they get sick they spread it amongst themselves like no other group and then they take it home and infect everyone else.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

LOL. If only you had a clue. Imagination is your friend. Well, partial imagination given your cognitive state.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My Dad was wounded twice in WWII. Carried steel around for 66 years. He went at 86. Never ever saw a fearful look cross his face. Guess he had enough of that at 19-20.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MILES58

Yeah Jim, it was. If they get sick they spread it amongst themselves like no other group and then they take it home and infect everyone else.

Uhhh.....who were they bringing it home too?

Vulnerable old fuggers surely to die from it.

But yeah.....it was for the children's protection........

I am MAGA.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Like i posted on Monday-this flatten the curve/stop the spread was never about we the taxpayers NOT getting COVID-19, it was about NOT overwhelming the healthcare system.

Hate to break to most here but those that have the say DGAF if you get it they just didn't want everybody to get it at the same time.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Like i posted on Monday-this flatten the curve/stop the spread was never about we the taxpayers NOT getting COVID-19, it was about NOT overwhelming the healthcare system.

Hate to break to most here but those that have the say DGAF if you get it they just didn't want everybody to get it at the same time.

Exactly! Nor is the testing going to prevent squat. The only thing that will prevent more infections is vaccination and speed getting it done.

Testing in concert with forced quarantine can slow it down, but the infectivity of this virus while lower than something like smallpox or measles, remains over a longer asymptomatic period and does not appear to net out that an infected covid 19 individual infects fewer people that an infected measles individual.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Oh and Mr Walz didn’t run his mouth either did he? And he’s pretty bad at math. You are grabbing hold of every negative item you can, tells me all I need to know about you.

Pork plant is unique, do some research on who’s impacted and living situations specifically. Hardly like Medtronic.

50m people (which is accepted to be low) died of the 1918 pandemic - most refer to it at the Spanish Flu BTW. I’m sure you think Covid is the second coming of this. Give us a break already, you are out of your element and overstating the severity, massively I should note. Wow.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Some of you bastards are damned disgusting with your disregard for human life. And yet you have the balls to criticize the abortionists. Those willing to disregard the aged as useless and expensive are no better than the abortionists.

It has been obvious how Hitler won the hearts and minds of Germany by marginalizing one sector of the population at a time.

First: kill the retards
then: kill the queers
then: kill the Gypsys
then: kill the Slavs
then: kill the Russians
then: kill the Jews

Never in my lifetime would I have foreseen the marginalizing of human life by the citizens of the USA during my lifetime.

The lunacy of those who resent the aged for their use of Social Security benefits is legendary. To proclaim that one is not entitled to receive Social Security after paying 13% of every earned dollar into it over forty five to fifty years is damned ridiculous.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Who was working the SD pork plant?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Jim, you are right. They closed the schools (AKA virus factories and exchange facilities) to protect society and the American way of life.

Schools should be the first thing closed and the last to reopen.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Some of you bastards are damned disgusting with your disregard for human life. And yet you have the balls to criticize the abortionists. Those willing to disregard the aged as useless and expensive are no better than the abortionists.

It has been obvious how Hitler won the hearts and minds of Germany by marginalizing one sector of the population at a time.

Never in my lifetime would I have foreseen the marginalizing of human life by the citizens of the USA during my lifetime.

The lunacy of those who resent the aged for their use of Social Security benefits is legendary. To proclaim that one is not entitled to receive Social Security after paying 13% of every earned dollar into it over forty five to fifty years is damned ridiculous.

So, we should 100% ruin what is left of this once mighty nation for future generations?
That is what is happening and is making it worse with each day going forward.
Quite the quandary

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by Raeford

Exactly! Nor is the testing going to prevent squat. The only thing that will prevent more infections is vaccination and speed getting it done.

Testing in concert with forced quarantine can slow it down, but the infectivity of this virus while lower than something like smallpox or measles, remains over a longer asymptomatic period and does not appear to net out that an infected covid 19 individual infects fewer people that an infected measles individual.

Vaccination is at least a year + out.
Merica will be dust by then.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What about all the essential people who need to stay home now?

Nothing is shut down.....except for the schools, strip clubs and restaurants.

An exaggeration.....but not a big one.

Not saying Grandpa and Grandma aint important.....but everything we heard early on was aimed at protecting the elderly. Stay home...dont kill Grandma.

Its okay....go ahead and accept it.

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Hastings
So we shut down the economy and put millions of young people out of work, children out of school, and bankrupt the small business people, inject huge amounts of debt owed to the Federal Reserve to protect the lives of 10% of the most expendable members of our society?

Okay, there we go.

Who gets to define expendable. Lots of morality in making that choice, right?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I long ago determined there was more worthless human scum here than I've ever found in one place in my life. I wouldn't have anything to do with most of them outside of insulting them occasionally on here. This is not to say there aren't a few good people here because there are.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
sounds like we dodged a bullet in our health care facilities. no one in the U.S. who has needed a ventilator, has not been able to get one. maybe now some of the states hard-hit, will buy some, vs funding stupid green new deal boondoggles.

also, have not seen any projections of 2 to 3 million dead in the US recently

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
So we shut down the economy and put millions of young people out of work, children out of school, and bankrupt the small business people, inject huge amounts of debt owed to the Federal Reserve to protect the lives of 10% of the most expendable members of our society?

Okay, there we go.

Who gets to define expendable. Lots of morality in making that choice, right?

Why such a black and white view of this?

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Fuggin nitwit.

LOL. If only you had a clue. Imagination is your friend. Well, partial imagination given your cognitive state.

Try this.

Go to your Dad , assuming he’s not succumbed to Covid, and pull up two chairs face to face and simply say:

Dad, I’m scared scchitt-less, please explain what’s going on, where we’re at with this thing and where it’s going. You’ve seen theses things before, please explain it all to me.

Having done that and after you escape the bonds of puberty, you’ll be a lot better for having done it.

There. That’s easy enough, ain’t it ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I long ago determined there was more worthless human scum here than I've ever found in one place in my life. I wouldn't have anything to do with most of them outside of insulting them occasionally on here. This is not to say there aren't a few good people here because there are.

No one is insulted by you. You have made yourself irrelevant. Good work and thank you for that.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

436 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 37 invisible), 2,107 guests, and 1,147 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,132
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.