Campfire Outfitter
two kinds of people in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2w9X_tHU7k

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Raeford
My dad, at 86 years of age has gained enough fuggin knowledge over those 86 years to know that he needs to keep the hell away from most everybody and shelter his azz at home right now.
So NO face to face with him currently, would it work over the phone, face time maybe?

Do what you must and how you want to.
BTW, I was talking to 280 Shooter.

But that’s okay.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
My dad, at 86 years of age has gained enough fuggin knowledge over those 86 years to know that he needs to keep the hell away from most everybody and shelter his azz at home right now.
So NO face to face with him currently, would it work over the phone, face time maybe?

Same could be said to you. Let everyone else get back to what they need to do.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 280shooter
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Sorry for your piss poor life choices.

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Tell your Mom and Dad, Aunts and Uncles hello.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

Try the food bank. They’ll help ya. After you get up off the floor.

No regrets here. And it is all about me.

Try this.

Go to your Dad , assuming he’s not succumbed to Covid, and pull up two chairs face to face and simply say:

Dad, I’m scared scchitt-less, please explain what’s going on, where we’re at with this thing and where it’s going. You’ve seen theses things before, please explain it all to me.

Having done that and after you escape the bonds of puberty, you’ll be a lot better for having done it.

There. That’s easy enough, ain’t it ?

Another swing and a miss. Do you get tired of embarrassing yourself? - Rhetorical. No answer needed.

You still whining your ass off projecting your sorry soul upon others ?

No need to swing at you. You strike out just standing there, life’s passed you by ?
Fuggin millenials.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JTman

I’m doing just that. Just got back from my deer camp doing some sprucing up.

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Do they really make chocolate Twinkies??

Sad day knowing a man has missed out on chocolate Twinkie’s. Yes they do

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I can't believe how many old people on here are scared of dieing. Are any of you veterans? I'm shocked that folks that served the country in the military would think shutting down the economy is a good thing for the country. I have emphysema but good Lord willing I'm still planning on collecting my first SS check in a couple of months. Get over it you old farts, if it's your turn to go there's no turning back.

You first.

I like it here.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

The fact is we need to get back to normal. Not every old person will die from this. (Heck there was a 104 year old who beat it) If you have a problem with your health you should be the one staying home if you feel that way. Everyone else needs to get back to work.

More importantly, it seems, people need to get their asses back out onto the street and start blowing money again on frivolous schitt so the rest of us can scavenge up our share.

You old Fuggers are pathetic.

No, not so. I simply can not figure out what is shut down. Other than consumer spending that is.

Okay, they did shut down a pork factory this week. But the feds had nothing to do with that.

Oh, I ain't old. I don't even hit Social Security for another three years.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Do they really make chocolate Twinkies??

Sad day knowing a man has missed out on chocolate Twinkie’s. Yes they do

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You fugger!

I guess they come cream filled?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeebus....I walked right into that one......

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You fugger!

I guess they come cream filled?

I'm hoping I never see what you did there.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Good! Live and let live!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

The fact is we need to get back to normal. Not every old person will die from this. (Heck there was a 104 year old who beat it) If you have a problem with your health you should be the one staying home if you feel that way. Everyone else needs to get back to work.

More importantly, it seems, people need to get their asses back out onto the street and start blowing money again on frivolous schitt so the rest of us can scavenge up our share.

You old Fuggers are pathetic.

No, not so. I simply can not figure out what is shut down. Other than consumer spending that is.

Okay, they did shut down a pork factory this week. But the feds had nothing to do with that.

Oh, I ain't old. I don't even hit Social Security for another three years.

Well just about everything is shut down here. All construction company's, all car dealerships, all atv/motorcycle dealerships, bar, restaurants, church's, golf course's, state parks, liquor stores, TJ max and other non essential stores, and various other businesses... A whole lotta stuff. Things need to open back up and the economy needs to start moving again.... Period.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I can't believe how many old people on here are scared of dieing. Are any of you veterans? I'm shocked that folks that served the country in the military would think shutting down the economy is a good thing for the country. I have emphysema but good Lord willing I'm still planning on collecting my first SS check in a couple of months. Get over it you old farts, if it's your turn to go there's no turning back.

You first.

I like it here.

I'm planning on staying around to collect my SS if the government will let the people get back to work. The SS Ponzi scheme won't work if folks are sitting at home sheltering in place.

Life is good live it while you can.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Good! Live and let live!

Yessir, I am and can’t ever recall holding anyone back, past or present.

JT, life hasn’t changed to any degree for me in our area. Folks are practicing distancing and staying sanitary. Most all businesses are open with the exception of restaurants and they’ve gone to takeout only. Loggers are logging, mail is running as are UPS, newspapers and landscapers. Houses continue with construction, road crews are out and about, litter pickup and the garbage men are on the job. Lots of folks fishing and turkey hunters are out and about. Game Wardens are on the job.

Churches have switched to the net, mostly.

Life pretty much goes on with the adjustments that have been made.
I do feel for those in inner cities. That’s gotta be a bitch for those good people.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.

Hey, numbnuts, 80 year olds didn’t shut things down. Twas your generation that did so.

Doing fine here and still making the right choices having learned from a few bad ones.

Fuggin nitwit.

Selfish, regretful, pricks are always entertaining. In a sad way, but still entertaining. It's all about you, right Nancy? Maybe you can start a SHTF tough guy thread. ROTFLMAO

Try this.

Go to your Dad , assuming he’s not succumbed to Covid, and pull up two chairs face to face and simply say:

Dad, I’m scared scchitt-less, please explain what’s going on, where we’re at with this thing and where it’s going. You’ve seen theses things before, please explain it all to me.

Having done that and after you escape the bonds of puberty, you’ll be a lot better for having done it.

Another swing and a miss. Do you get tired of embarrassing yourself? - Rhetorical. No answer needed.

No need to swing at you. You strike out just standing there, life’s passed you by ?
Fuggin millenials.

FAIL. LOL

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You first.

I like it here.

I'm planning on staying around to collect my SS if the government will let the people get back to work. The SS Ponzi scheme won't work if folks are sitting at home sheltering in place.

We’re good TG. They’ll just print more money.

I hope you collect it for many deserved years.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
[quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter][quote=Old_Toot][quote=280shooter]So if 80 years olds are afraid, we shut down EVERYBODY? Why not use some common sense? If you are at risk, isolate yourself. Also, ask yourself why you are at risk. Thought smoking was cool? Obese? High BP? No exercise? And everyone is supposed to pay for the poor decisions of others? My staying home isn't helping the scared. Everyone take precautions. At risk - Isolate yourselves.[/quote

Fuggin nitwit.

Try this.

Fuggin millenials.

FAIL. LOL

Your local Walmart has restocked with millenials’ crying towels. Yours must need replacement by now. You can cry in style.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Hey...I supported the shut down.

I also support a metered and logical approach to getting things going again.

WTF is wrong with that?

No one??

Nothing wrong in concept. but no one truly knows what that metered and logical approach really is. And now, ramping up had become a political, not scientific question.

Meanwhile, what has changed about the virus or its remedy since March 1st?

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

356 members (12344mag, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 29 invisible), 2,050 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,064
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.