Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So, you blocked a gate? WTF?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I was on Ocracoke Island when Obama shut the country down because of one of those budget squabbles.

Ocracoke Island is a sandbar out in the Atlantic Ocean. It's a long, narrow island about 16 miles from north to south.

It was made a national seashore many years ago. But it's just a village connected to a 16 mile long beach. Obama said that nobody could walk on the beach during the national shutdown.

One of the federal employees that lives and works on the island placed a sawhorse barrier at one spot in front of the beach with a sign that said "beach closed". The first night it was there somebody broke it all to pieces. Nobody bothered to put it back up.

I remember when the [bleep] did that.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
How long is it going to take before some sob just trying to do a public service ends uo getting a face full of 10mm?

Life is good live it while you can.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The gate was locked but in case of an emergency access through it needs to remain open.

Kent

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
OSHA doesn't fine employees, they fine the company. I'm not an OSHA inspector, but I doubt there is a Federal Regulation prohibiting workers from being too close to one another. I'm glad you had a great day!

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The police are driving around the county parks with their bubble gum lights on. They don't stop. They are just trying to intimidate people. It isn't working there is 1000's of people out in the park.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

then when you have thought about that long enough, you can declare war on the Union

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by krp
The gate was locked but in case of an emergency access through it needs to remain open.

Kent

apparently simple thought process and respect for others is lacking...…..bob

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I was on Ocracoke Island when Obama shut the country down because of one of those budget squabbles.

Ocracoke Island is a sandbar out in the Atlantic Ocean. It's a long, narrow island about 16 miles from north to south.

It was made a national seashore many years ago. But it's just a village connected to a 16 mile long beach. Obama said that nobody could walk on the beach during the national shutdown.

One of the federal employees that lives and works on the island placed a sawhorse barrier at one spot in front of the beach with a sign that said "beach closed". The first night it was there somebody broke it all to pieces. Nobody bothered to put it back up.

Ummm Hmmmm. You got pictures of that broken sawhorse??

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Be glad it wasn't a Montucky hillbilly.

They'd have drug your truck out of the way so they could rip down the gate.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Mike-
The important question - - didja see any covids in the woods?

I saw some corvids when I was scouting for turkeys Thursday.

Regrettably, no coeds.

Huntin' and fishin' are essential activities according to Gov. Justice. Hell, they even waived the fishing license and trout stamp requirements for 30 days (the game wardens will be enforcing Social Distancing, however).

What fresh Hell is this?
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

If it had been in Washington State, tweekers would have busted a window and stolen your chit, then helped you look for it.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by WAM
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

If it had been in Washington State, tweekers would have busted a window and stolen your chit, then helped you look for it.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
lvmiker Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
The funny thing was that we weren't even close to blocking a gate. There were two 20' bar gates that were locked. Where we parked you could drift a ladder truck sideways through either gate. I am guessing that he was trying to deter others from using the trailhead. We were in W. Yellowstone during the last govt. shutdown and could walk or ski into the park but no vehicles allowed.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Slavek
The only reason they close parks, bodies of water to fishing,......is to reopen them first making people think they're nice and reasonable people that should be allowed to remain in positions they hold.
You betcha..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So you hiked for five miles and didn't find any Covid 19? He needs to guard a different trail.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by cooper57m

Ummm Hmmmm. You got pictures of that broken sawhorse??

lol,...you're the sensitive type,...aren't ya?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
How long is it going to take before some sob just trying to do a public service ends uo getting a face full of 10mm?

Depends on how long they can avoid public servicing a guy who really doesn’t want to be public serviced. There are several of us scattered around, they seem to be pretty good at avoiding us. Of course, that could be because we work all day, sleep at night, and don’t grab much attention.😁

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It was you😆

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No,...it was undoubtedly a local. Many of those families have been living on that island since the 1700's.

They can be touchy about such things.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,050
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.