Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You know Charlie I just don't get you. You are in general one of the more civil/polite people here so I'll just ask you this. What is it that keeps someone like you voting Democrat ? Can you not see how dishonest, criminal, outright communist and anti America people like Hillary, Bernie and Biden are ?

Well thank you.
I rarely vote because I find myself voting against someone more often than for someone. The times I did vote for a candidate I found out I voted for lies. Party plays no part in voting with common sense.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
your prez hold his next rally?

I think American President is real good at determining what is in his best interest. Having bunch of supporters going home after a rally to find out they contracted Covid-19 would be really bad thing.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Slavek

I think American President is real good at determining what is in his best interest. Having bunch of supporters going home after a rally to find out they contracted Covid-19 would be really bad thing.

Quite.
Also encouraging protests as he has been doing the last couple days.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
You know Charlie I just don't get you. You are in general one of the more civil/polite people here so I'll just ask you this. What is it that keeps someone like you voting Democrat ? Can you not see how dishonest, criminal, outright communist and anti America people like Hillary, Bernie and Biden are ?

Well thank you.
I rarely vote because I find myself voting against someone more often than for someone. The times I did vote for a candidate I found out I voted for lies. Party plays no part in voting with common sense.
OK thanks. I've felt the same about the lies sometimes but just could never vote Democrat myself. That doesn't mean I haven't been disappointed with some Republicans I've voted for in the past because I surely have.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeebus Christ Blackheart and Charlie gonna have to get a room........ Mr. King of the Adirondacks what are you doing venturing into this arena?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Well thank you.
OK thanks. I've felt the same about the lies sometimes but just could never vote Democrat myself. That doesn't mean I haven't been disappointed with some Republicans I've voted for in the past because I surely have.

Gay

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OK he just now said rallies will resume and bigger than ever. He must have gotten some $$$ for hotels and golf courses coming in his back door.

A hell of a lot better than what you have cuming in your back door.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Tell us about Zeros $876 billion job stimulus program where he could find no shovel ready jobs and pissed it off on now defunct Solindra projects or gave it to deep state central banks or pro dimocommie businesses.

Crap, you cant even comprehend what we say.

Here, I'll bring it down to your 4th grade level. D is good, R is bad.

Now you can go to sleep, because good will win. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/17/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Well thank you.

Gay
I kinda figured you were.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Well thank you.

Gay
I kinda figured you were.

I think you mean, SAC.

We had good cause to be disappointed in the Bushs'

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/17/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Jeebus Christ Blackheart and Charlie gonna have to get a room........ Mr. King of the Adirondacks what are you doing venturing into this arena?
Truthfully I consider most of you here blithering ass holes and that is a fact. I was curious as to whether Charlie was actually a dyed in the wool Democrat or not, as I've never actually seen him say one way or the other. Seeing as how he really is less offensive/ more polite than most here, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
OK he just now said rallies will resume and bigger than ever. He must have gotten some $$$ for hotels and golf courses coming in his back door.

You know you're sick get some help.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slavek

Quite.
Also encouraging protests as he has been doing the last couple days.
....................And were you also bitching about all of the protests during the Obama administration by such groups as Black Lives Matter PLUS many other groups,, WHO IN FACT caused destruction and lives lost?? Were YA BITCHING about that back then CHUCKY??? And were ya bitching that Obama DID NOTHING to stop it and WHO IN FACT encouraged it??

How about that hypocrite Charlie?? UH???

The recent days protests in Michigan and elsewhere have caused NO property damage nor lives lost. AND it is their Constitutional right TO PROTEST you IDIOT!......

You are one pathetic damned hypocrite CHUCKY!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You know you're sick get some help.
.........No! You need the help you ignorant MORON!

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Little squirt, are you one of those tripleK members your dear leader calls GOOD PEOPLE?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

And yet... Flave got banned.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Little squirt, are you one of those tripleK members your dear leader calls GOOD PEOPLE?

..............Lil squirt?? LOL.....Interesting how you NEVER address your blatent HYPOCRISY and other administration's crimes and mishaps uh???......Cockroach DNA must be in your blood cells as well. Turn the lights on and run away when really confronted......

Trust me Charlie. You will never ever want to meet this "lil" squirt......wink wink!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.......And you lie again by taking what Trump really stated and putting your own spin on it,,, just like the lying and corrupt media you get your news from......They LIE...And you LIE!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by deflave

Your president forgives you.

Until November.

You KNOW what he's going to do after that.

Especially with the House and Senate.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt

And yet... Flave got banned.

Yep, a puzzler that one.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (10gaugeman, 222Sako, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10ring1, 1234, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,577
Posts18,532,166
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.