Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The British royal family has a long hunting tradition. Generations of royals have taken part in annual hunts at several of the family’s estates. Over the past few years, Prince Harry has mostly abstained from taking part, but now with his split with the royal family, it seems his hunting days are over.

According to The Tattler, a British Tabloid, Dame Jane Goodall made the claimed that Prince Harry will give up hunting for his wife, Meghan Markle.

The famed primatologist said that even though both Prince Harry and his brother Prince William campaign against illegal wildlife trade and supporting the conservation of endangered species, they both still hunt. Yet she added, “I think Harry will stop because Meghan doesn’t like hunting, so I suspect that is over for him.”

This is not the first time Harry’s hunting has caused a rift with his wife. Earlier in there marriage, she put the Prince’s balls in her purse and forbid him from taking part in a family hunt.

William’s wife Kate, on the other hand, has taken to hunting. She has been photographed several times taking part in family pheasant shoots.
Maybe one day Harry will grow a pair and get back into hunting but that probably won’t happen any time soon.

https://thehuntingnews.com/prince-harry-gives-up-hunting-because-his-wife-does-not-like-it

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Looking on the bright side, he doesn't have to watch for his balls showing out from under one of them skirts that the Brits wear from time to time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who cares? We all knew he was a Nutless Wonder.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Who cares? We all knew he was a Nutless Wonder.

Regardless of his stance on hunting or what to do to maintain marital harmony, the man is a combat veteran. There is no doubt that he could have avoided combat. Info is that he actually sought it out. Once he was outed, he became a target. Instead of leaving the military, he became an Apache helicopter pilot. He flew combat missions.

Nutless? Hardly.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The queen raises and trains Labradors. I don't know what she does at her current age, but in the past, she'd work the dogs while her husband did the shooting. When one of her dogs made a retrieve of a live bird, she would personally wring it's neck. She knew what life is all about.

But yes, Harry was a captain in the army for 10 years and served 2 tours in Afghanistan.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Veteran or not that chick ruined his life. He cant hunt and has to ask for free security in the USA and is no longer getting all the free money and power he had in England. Its time for him to get his balls out of Megans purse and kick that skank to the curb.

Last edited by Rugies; 04/18/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rugies
Veteran or not that chick ruined his life. He cant hunt and has to ask for free security in the USA and is no longer getting all the free money and power he had in England. Its time for him to get his balls out of Megans purse and kick that skank to the curb.
That didn't happen. They never asked for it. When Trump said they wouldn't get it, he was just putting to bed internet rumors.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Rugies
That didn't happen. They never asked for it. When Trump said they wouldn't get it, he was just putting to bed internet rumors.

Ok but she is still ruining his life.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
It is nothing to me who hunts, and who does not.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Who GAF?

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The great USA owes Harry a debit of gratitude,

"Thanks for removing a liberal from our ranks"

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He didn't remove shiet the witch came back. And I bet she votes. Harry should have taken a page from the family playbook and had MI6 off her in a tunnel somewhere.

bkraft

"Four things greater than all things are, Women and Horses and Power and War."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same thing happened to Kaepernick. Got involved with a liberal girlfriend and he went off the rails. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing is more boring to me than following the royal family.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
He reminds me of a guy that had never been laid & when she gave him some he lost his mind over it.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
She must have some good stuff!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
'Bear,

Since you are up to speed on the Royals......can you tell me when the anniversary of Princess Di's demise is?

I try to pump my septic tank on that day in commeration of her death.

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Chuck

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
IDGAF.

The American fascination with British royals blows my mind. We fought them for this country, and beat them. They are irrelevant to an American’s daily life. To the extent we can cooperate with Britain and benefit from it, rock on. But giving a tinker’s damn about their royal family is just sychophancy.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Maybe Harry never liked to hunt, possibly he only did it to keep with tradition.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The queen raises and trains Labradors. I don't know what she does at her current age, but in the past, she'd work the dogs while her husband did the shooting. When one of her dogs made a retrieve of a live bird, she would personally wring it's neck. She knew what life is all about.

I knew the Queen liked her Corgis, had no idea she was fond of labs.
[Linked Image]
Harry has allowed a woman to ruin his life. Weak.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

320 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,488 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,424
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.