Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
I really like how she is handling the virus crisis.

She is also quite easy on the eyes.

Ladies like this, make it hard for me to stay firm on my "repeal the 19th" stance.

Their rarity should shore up your resolve.

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The plant outbreak shows how the socio economic demographic plays into the spread of this virus.

Yes, our Governor is a good one. She would not have a chance at President. There is no way this country would elect someone like her. Our Senator Thune is another good one, explored a presidential run, but our counrty would not allow persons with such character to run our country. (read from flyover country) Exactly what we need, but will not happen.

Both grew up modest, hard working and believe in the constitution.

Arcus Venator
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It's a very large state with population of <600,000 people, therefore, she can be far more liberal with her containment strategy. She could probably duplicate policies of Sweden and Belorussia.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well with the title I knew it wasn't about Kate Brown, our Queen Governor here in Oregon..

She is busy trying to pull every back room deal and way to get her liberal agenda ran thru under the radar, using this Corona Virus Gig as a smoke screen to do so..

I have no problem with some of these governors being lynched by a mob... EVEN if they are women... like Kate Brown for instance...she is harming so many people in our state its not funny... especially throwing businesses under the bus, which will undermine the state's economy after all is said in done... in a state we can't AFFORD to have our economy undermined...

her only qualification for being Governor/Queen is that she is present and still is breathing... other than that, she's as useless
as lips on a chicken....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Slavek

It's a very large state with population of <600,000 people, therefore, she can be far more liberal with her containment strategy. She could probably duplicate policies of Sweden and Belorussia.

Yes, social distancing is not new to us. grin
But we also canceled large gatherings before it hit. State tournaments, etc.

Now if we can get people to use their common sense and NOT show up for the Sturgis motorcycle rally this August. What could possibly go wrong with 3-700k people showing up from all over the country and world?

Arcus Venator
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by huntsman22
I'd trade her for our sodomite, in a heartbeat.....

Yup.
Yeah I suppose so but, no one in SD would let that [bleep] happen here,keep your own f**gots.

I think the rally is toast this year.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by CRS

Yes, social distancing is not new to us. grin
But we also canceled large gatherings before it hit. State tournaments, etc.

Now if we can get people to use their common sense and NOT show up for the Sturgis motorcycle rally this August. What could possibly go wrong with 3-700k people showing up from all over the country and world?

I am worried that there is so much money that comes in from the rally, sales tax and otherwise that the squeaky greedy wheels will get the grease over the common sense on what could be or is the common sense wagon wheels!!! But I am sure a few thousandf drunks packed into a huge tent will sneeze or cough into their elbows though or 20K people at a concert will all sneeze down wind. Many vendors I am sure have already ordered and paid deposits so they will make noise to Sturgis and Pierre. I have never went to one so no matter to me but several hundred from around here go down to it as well as several thousand passing through from north and east of here.

Last edited by SDWhirlwind; 04/20/20.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'd also like to say that I've worked for the State of SD for over 20 years and she by far is the best Governor we've ever been lucky enough to elect. One of my coworkers has a picture of her out checking over the National Guard and she was holding a SAW(M249)? like she would sure like to try it out, kind of a cool pic at that.. MB

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We need the rally to happen this year for alot of reasons. Common sense is taking their money, in my opinion.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BKinSD
We need the rally to happen this year for alot of reasons. Common sense is taking their money, in my opinion.

I disagree, we have chosen economic hardship to save lives in this country. The Rally should be an exception? If we were to follow your line of thought, we should have done nothing and allowed hundreds of thousands or possibly millions to die. The economy would have done a dip and blip and life would go on for the survivors.

The Buffalo Chip is raging on toward the rally, common sense be damned. But then the Chip has always been about about money, disguised as a party. Just like the kegs we threw during college to pay our rent. Same thing, just a much, much larger scale.

I just hope many of the possible attendees will use their common sense. But from what I have witnessed over the past 30 years. Common sense is thrown out the window. The persons that will still attend are the worst socio economic demographic to have come into the state.

Arcus Venator
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If we were to follow your line of thought, we should have done nothing and allowed hundreds of thousands or possibly millions to die..

Can you say "Sweden"

CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We will see how the numbers come out.

There is going to be a lot of retrospective data analysis after this is over. It will show both success and failure.

One of the biggest issues is there is no one policy fits all when dealing with this. NYC is different the Chugwater, WY. Which is different than Sweden, or Brazil.

Was there over reaction? In some cases yes, some cases no.

Arcus Venator
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,856 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,232
Posts18,485,687
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.