Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Do you have a source for that 7K number??

Common sense and the ability to think for yourself.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MILES58
Originally Posted by Fubarski
You're not missing anything.

The cold virus isn't going to turn out to be more contagious than normal colds.

Covid has been in the US for a lot longer than the liberals want to admit, and more people have been infected than is currently "estimated".

That's why there won't be a "second wave".

You haven't stopped running your mouth in the last month. In that month, Covid 19 has gone past an average flu season and in that month has increase almost as much as a normal average flu season in terms of deaths. Roughly 7 weeks total, and 4 weeks from when you started spouting sh*t you do not begin to comprehend.

Let me make it simple. Even with all that we have done to contain this, we have failed. We have limited it some but in the next month we will be damned lucky if those numbers do not double. In the last month we have almost seen a six fold increase. Even someone without any more comprehension than you possess can look at those numbers and realize what you were saying had no basis in fact then and at this point and that you still do not begin to have a clue what is going on around you.

But...in a month I will be back to remind you you are still dumber than a box of rocks.

With all due respect, you are ignoring the fraud in the COVID count. They have admitted as much.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the death-doubling -every 4 -days prediction, has us at 144,000 dead today. I am glad whatever is working....is working.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by kid0917
the death-doubling -every 4 -days prediction, has us at 144,000 dead today. I am glad whatever is working....is working.

An one time it WAS doubling every 4 days. all that social distancing that distresses you so, helped cut into that rate of return.

This is not rocket science, but clearly above many here.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by kid0917

An one time it WAS doubling every 4 days. all that social distancing that distresses you so, helped cut into that rate of return.

This is not rocket science, but clearly above many here.

^^^Here is some solid evidence for you guys.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Flu deaths - 0

Pneumonia deaths - 0

Covid-19 deaths - 38k for the win!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Covid has been in the US for a lot longer than the liberals want to admit, and more people have been infected than is currently "estimated".

You haven't stopped running your mouth in the last month. In that month, Covid 19 has gone past an average flu season and in that month has increase almost as much as a normal average flu season in terms of deaths. Roughly 7 weeks total, and 4 weeks from when you started spouting sh*t you do not begin to comprehend.

Let me make it simple. Even with all that we have done to contain this, we have failed. We have limited it some but in the next month we will be damned lucky if those numbers do not double. In the last month we have almost seen a six fold increase. Even someone without any more comprehension than you possess can look at those numbers and realize what you were saying had no basis in fact then and at this point and that you still do not begin to have a clue what is going on around you.

But...in a month I will be back to remind you you are still dumber than a box of rocks.

With all due respect, you are ignoring the fraud in the COVID count. They have admitted as much.

You do know that a doctor falsifying a death certificate can lose his license? You have to prove fraud if you want to claim it and I can wait while you do it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You do know that a doctor falsifying a death certificate can lose his license? You have to prove fraud if you want to claim it and I can wait while you do it.

I do know how the hospitals are directed to count the COVID deaths. I work with them weekly.
Are you trying to tell us that all of the doctors who signed off on "suspected" COVID deaths are in trouble. Even you don't believe that shiite. Your score? FAIL

I'm not trying to harsh your panic. You girls carry on. Have you invested in Nigeria yet?

Last edited by 280shooter; 04/21/20.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Flu deaths - 0

Pneumonia deaths - 0

Covid-19 deaths - 38k for the win!

Do you have a source (a link) fir those njmbers?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For the slow and gullible among us:

"There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition, and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU [intensive care unit] and then have a heart or kidney problem," she said during a Tuesday news briefing at the White House. "Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death.

"The intent is ... if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that," she added.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by boatammo
another mn lib

Can you show where what I have said is wrong? Or are you Fubarski's idiot brother?

Libtard 😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Do you have a source for that 7K number??

Common sense and the ability to think for yourself.

Hmmmm could you be juuuuuuust a teensey bit more specific??

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Behind closed doors, China is smiling.
Election year, trade deals etc.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
For the slow and gullible among us:

"There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition, and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU [intensive care unit] and then have a heart or kidney problem," she said during a Tuesday news briefing at the White House. "Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death.

"The intent is ... if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that," she added.

I can name a few such deaths that are NOT recorded as CV19. Seems to be working both ways and maybe because more than one thing actually IS the cause of death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course you can, Cupcake. LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A study in Britain has of COVID-19 related deaths puts 86% of the deaths as caused by COVID-19 the other 14% of the deaths they had COVID-19 as well.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I love how all the arm chair quarterbacks have more knowledge and information and facts than the president of the USA. You go girls. Ed k

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A fool decides a matter before he hears it.

Watch this video, but WATCH IT ALL before you form an opinion.
It's ok to disagree with any or every point, but such things should be argued point by point so as to not act as a fool.

https://c-vine.com/blog/2020/04/19/dr-fauci-get-blistered-by-dr-rashid-buttar/

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I do know how the hospitals are directed to count the COVID deaths. I work with them weekly.
Are you trying to tell us that all of the doctors who signed off on "suspected" COVID deaths are in trouble. Even you don't believe that shiite. Your score? FAIL

I'm not trying to harsh your panic. You girls carry on. Have you invested in Nigeria yet?

Suspected will trigger an autopsy and what that lists as COD will be recorded. I would be surprised if Covid 19 is not a mandated report when it is listed as COD.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by ERK
I love how all the arm chair quarterbacks have more knowledge and information and facts than the president of the USA. You go girls. Ed k

You mean the president who flat out on television declared that the disease was a HOAX??? That president???

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1234, 2500HD, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 3,238 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,707
Posts18,534,829
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.