Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by slowmover12
For those living in the northeast, do the local newscasts show any in hospital footage of the overrun hospitals in NYC or NJ? I personally have not seen anything on the national front.

CBS ran a story a couple weeks back that dramatized the situation,turns out the clip was from a hospital in Italy.
They always speak of overcrowding ,but don't show people out in the hall ways.
Oddly alot of other hospital workers are getting laid -off due to no surgeries,if it was so bad would they not use nurses as they need? I don't understand it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Boise
Am I the only one that see this as a liberal attack on our President that has gone totally out of control? They forced him make the decision of either the people or the economy thinking he would pick the economy and then hammer him for picking money over citizen lives. It was a great plan, I would have thought the President would have kept the economy thumping but he's smarter than me and chose citizen lives. We'll never learn the truth or at least the truth will be so masked that it won't be clear.

Why are the cities numbers so high? Da' they're controlled by the liberals and they need high number to support their narrative. Since our President has elected to feed the dark state rope we can expect this to go on until good data filters through and the scam is exposed. Then I'm okay with hanging them all as traitors.

I certainly hope not! Nor do I believe you are. This is truly our sweet liberal demoncraps playing their "don't let a crisis go to waste without exploiting it for their gain" game.
It's time and past time to clear the board.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (907brass, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 22 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,503
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.