Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Remsen
All of a sudden, the wannabe tyrants of the left will drop the "we have to do this if it will even save one life" to "XENOPHOBIC ORANGE MAN BAD" as they march to the Supreme Court.

That’s where it’s headed.

It's a brilliant tactic. If the Supreme Court finds the executive order to be unconstitutional, it will serve as precedent for all other quarantine power grabs by states and local governments. He's forcing the ACLU to either defend emergency government powers or create precedent that will stop crap like gun store and church shutdowns.

There’s much at stake with that move and I see no downside, presently. It wasn’t spur of the minute, it was well planned.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
KAG

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
you can't have a complete shutdown of tens of millions of unemployed Americans' ability to move freely about their communities and allow open immigration into out country (free movement) of millions of foreign nationals who are not even screened for the Chinese virus. DACA vote is coming up soon in the SCOTUS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ribka
you can't have a complete shutdown of tens of millions of unemployed Americans' ability to move freely about their communities and allow open immigration into out country (free movement) of millions of foreign nationals who are not even screened for the Chinese virus. DACA vote is coming up soon in the SCOTUS

The hell you say and You certainly can,,,,,,,,,,,if you’re a democrat.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The constitution states that when we are in a declare state of war and the POTUS has declared the US to be in a state of National Energency and governers of 50 states have declared they are in a state of emergency he has almost unlimited power.

He has more power now than Franklin in ww2.

"If that [bleep] wins, we will all hang from nooses"

No, I don't think Hillary is sleeping well tonight.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/20/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It appears it targets everyone...as it should be.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Bump

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There is no need for immigration into the US today. We don’t need to import Indians for jobs but neither do we need to offshore jobs. Every time we send 1$ to a foreign country without that country sending us 1$ in exchange we are devaluing ourselves as a nation. In yesterday’s briefing the President Used $500B as the example in our dealings with chyna. Those cheap chinese goods are selling our birthright.

It’s time to make our own widgets and starve the Chinese back to the Stone Age. We made the best textile products in the world then shipped the industry overseas. We made the best steel, now it’s mostly gone. We develop medications that have saved countless lives but shipped the manufacturing overseas so we cannot make our own medications. All these actions are the result of globalism. Time to vote for America. Buy American or don’t buy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It certainly seems like Trump if far from the "idiot who lost a billion dollars" that we constant are told about by our resident leftists.

Think about what he did.

Ran and won the very first time he tried. Beat all the Republicans, beat the Hillary machine. Beat obvious coup by the deep state. Created an economy that needed a 2 month national quarantine and global pandemic to drop the economy to the high point in the previous administration's time.

That's mathematically impossible to be "chance" - the man KNOWS what he's doing and has a plan because that's what business requires of someone, politics doesn't. We select too many career politicians, not enough people with practical/real world experience.

Me

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Unfortunately, Immigration will likely compensate for the shut down by bringing in hordes when this ends.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by teal
It certainly seems like Trump if far from the "idiot who lost a billion dollars" that we constant are told about by our resident leftists.

Think about what he did.

Ran and won the very first time he tried. Beat all the Republicans, beat the Hillary machine. Beat obvious coup by the deep state. Created an economy that needed a 2 month national quarantine and global pandemic to drop the economy to the high point in the previous administration's time.

That's mathematically impossible to be "chance" - the man KNOWS what he's doing and has a plan because that's what business requires of someone, politics doesn't. We select too many career politicians, not enough people with practical/real world experience.

We’ll know come November.

This will be the most pivotal election in my lifetime.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
GOOD IDEAL ! we don`t need any of these diseased immigrants coming into our country anymore ,and get rid of the immigrants that are illegals that are here now.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's at least 50 years too late.

This country is doomed, demographics trump everything.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by longarm
Good! Can we keep it this way for a long while?

This. But I'll believe it when I see it.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by pete53
GOOD IDEAL ! we don`t need any of these diseased immigrants coming into our country anymore ,and get rid of the immigrants that are illegals that are here now.

It will never happen. Construction and agricultural can’t live without them. I wish this was not the case. It still amazes me at how quickly whites and blacks were displaced by Mexicans, on construction sites.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Does this mean he can use the US Military to patrol and secure our borders?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I hope it's temporary like the income tax was temporary.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can we dream that we may get a workable guest worker program out of this?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The left has been hyping a second wave of Covid, if citizens don't social distance or they go back to work too early.

But think it's OK to have people from worse Covid areas come here?

YGBFKM

They say WE can't go to work until everybody is tested, daily, but want the planes and ships to bring in people who haven't been tested daily?

CNN went full retard with this chit last night, same MSNBC.

Saw the blurb on Fox...............you can't make this crap up.

I say let an immigrant in, but send a liberal media talking head/ reporter/writer out. 1 for 1 replacement (no return though).
And all the Wuhan/China defenders in the media, exiled to Wuhan.

Last edited by hookeye; 04/21/20.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve: Indeed - you go Trump!
The demonrats heads are exploding across the nation - he-he.
I mean if they can not import illegal aliens to be their voting base what they gonna do?
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (12344mag, 2500HD, AlleghenyMountain, 7887mm08, 300_savage, 44mc, 8 invisible), 1,859 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,084
Posts18,501,682
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.