Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sharpsguy
Then your gun would shoot high.

Hadn't thought of that. laugh

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by funshooter
It cured my Girlfriends Sons Epilepsy he has had No Seizures for over 3 years and he was getting them 3 to 4 times a year

I have read this.

How was it administered to the child ?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by deflave
I can't.

It still illegal.

You can get in Texas but only with a prescription from your legal drug dealer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It cured my Girlfriends Sons Epilepsy he has had No Seizures for over 3 years and he was getting them 3 to 4 times a year

Famous case here in CO, a little girl named Charlotte had a severe form of epilepsy called Dravet syndrome. When she was 5 she was having up to 300 siezures a week. CBD was still illegal at the time so her family moved here for medical marijuana. CBD stopped the siezures, and now there's a product named for her, "Charlotte's web." She just died at 13, I think. Suspected COVID case I heard.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by rte
Dimethyl sulfoxide is miracle substance.The AMA has worked insidiously to prevent the use of this substance.It relieves pain in minutes and promotes the healing of damage to soft tissue such as muscles,ligaments,tendons and even the periosteum,the membrane that covers the bones.

Why would the AMA care who uses DMSO? I bought a big bottle of DMSO at Tractor Supply years ago after hearing (on the internet) how great it was arthritis. It had ZERO effect on my arthritis. Pot brownies are much better for joint pain than just CBD oil or any of the popular and addictive prescription pain medications.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffA
So, it's kinda creeper, started off real mellow and light, now it's a bit more intense. But I'm a light weight....never mess with the stuff..It'd cover some pain and then some....

Peaked and tapering, only been a little over an hour...

So, 2 1/2 hours later it's history, about the same effect as a couple of good drinks after work on an empty stomach.

That's the entire effect, 2 1/2 hours and I'll test positive for the next 30 days for THC.
That's why cases don't hold up in court, it's effects and longevity are known. Bias old farts that have zero experiences would be weeded from a jury pool straight away.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I use SUNMED hemp supplement, it has THC in it but it is a very small amount. I spoke to my doctor before I started using it and got his blessing (I take other Sched 2 drugs and get at least a yearly piss test from my doctor). I don't get it from him but he added it to me meds list because I will test hot while taking it.

At first it did help, but now it sometimes does and sometimes doesn't. You def have to buy the good stuff but it's not cheap.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Being the year 2020 has nothing to do with it here in Va. and probably a lot ov other localities . You get popped for a dirty pizz test you can kiss your job and CDL goodbye .
In my line of work a CDL is required and drugs are not tolerated at any level .
There is hoops you can jump through to get your job back if you can complete a drug rehab and test clean for a time frame which I am nit sure of length .
But who wants to risk loss of Benifits , insurance , and pay for a buzz .
Plus there is the fact that you will return with a ? Mark over your head .
As for the original OP , I too have heard different results of people using the oils , but I think that holds true for every remedy wether pharmaceutical or the snake oil wagon .
Kenneth

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had the doc check my last two blood samples looking for thc and both came back negative. Told him what I was doing when he asked about how I lost 30+ lbs, blood pressure was 117/62, Cholesterol lowest I’ve ever had and no acid reflux. Told him I had started watching what I eat and exercising more and was taking CBD to help with my joints to allow me to exercise. He told me to keep it up. Not saying it is a miracle drug, but I know it has helped me.

CK
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
My wife and I have been taking it for a few months now to help us sleep, and it’s been working. We’re using Meta-Labs. I am/was retired so I didn’t worry about drug tests. Then a couple of months later I was asked to come back to work on a part-time basis. I had to take a drug test but figured if I failed it, oh well. I passed.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Being the year 2020 has nothing to do with it here in Va. and probably a lot ov other localities . You get popped for a dirty pizz test you can kiss your job and CDL goodbye .
There is hoops you can jump through to get your job back if you can complete a drug rehab and test clean for a time frame which I am nit sure of length .

Same goes with Coast Guard related testing...

If they offer the rehab option they need you.

Being in the Marine industry I was subject to the full DOT test, not just THC.
The only time I've seen the rule used within a company has been to get rid of employees they don't want.

The 2020 comment is relating to how things are viewed in court in arrest-able offences.
Gotta be able to prove the THC was having effects at the time.
It's not like alcohol where you have to blow on the spot.
There has been no number driven determination for THC.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I tried some CBd gummy bears my brother got for me. I have an autoimmune arthritis that gets really bad. The gummies didn't do anything for me.

Lots of people try to get me to try marijuana but it's still illegal in idaho. Even if it was legal in idaho you can't buy a gun if you use it so I haven't used the real stuff. I think its rediculous that the government tells you you can't use a plant to treat your pain even with a prescription.

My classmate from MBA school at BYU led the charge to get weed legalised in Utah. I spoke with him on the phone about it. He had neck problems and tried weed while living in Seattle working at amazon. He said it saved him and he got completely off opiates. He then moved back to Utah and had to quit weed and go back on opiates so he started lobbying for medical weed in utah.

Bb

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Kenneth66

Same goes with Coast Guard related testing...

If they offer the rehab option they need you.

Being in the Marine industry I was subject to the full DOT test, not just THC.
The only time I've seen the rule used within a company has been to get rid of employees they don't want.

The 2020 comment is relating to how things are viewed in court in arrest-able offences.
Gotta be able to prove the THC was having effects at the time.
It's not like alcohol where you have to blow on the spot.
There has been no number driven determination for THC.

You don’t have to prove thc effects, only its presence.

You don’t have to blow for alcohol if no accident is involved with personal injury.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Somewhat off topic,..

I couldn't care less if somebody uses marijuana. But when they started that stuff about medical marijuana for pain relief, I just laughed.

If something hurts and you smoke a joint, it doesn't stop hurting. It just makes you sit quietly in the corner and think, "Damn!,...that sure does hurt!",..until it stops hurting by itself.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Wish it worked on me.
Sometimes a little pain loss, other times nothing.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jimy
I can't.

It still illegal.

How so ? There is zero THC in this product. Its basically like taking a vitamin.

It can make you test positive for The Marijuana.

The Marijuana is still The Debil.

Col Travis, I hear the stuff that is guaranteed THC free will not register on piss tests for oil field workers or those on probat...., uh, nevermind. smile

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
are there "reputable" brands of CBD oil?

when I think of that I think of bathtub gin from the prohibition era

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by smokepole

Famous case here in CO, a little girl named Charlotte had a severe form of epilepsy called Dravet syndrome. When she was 5 she was having up to 300 siezures a week. CBD was still illegal at the time so her family moved here for medical marijuana. CBD stopped the siezures, and now there's a product named for her, "Charlotte's web." She just died at 13, I think. Suspected COVID case I heard.

That is very sad to hear
If you have ever seen a person go threw one of those seizures you never want to see it again and you would do anything to help the person going threw one.
My Girlfriends son is in his mid 40s still can not get a drivers license and his brain is totally messed up so he can not hold a job.
He is basically wired backwards.
You tell him to do something and he does the exact opposite. I have though about telling him to do something backwards just to prove what I think but I am to afraid that he will hurt him self real bad.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm close friends with a guy at work. He is my age and we've watched our kids grow up together. His daughter was in a similar situation, she was 23, they celebrated her getting a drivers license last year after thinking she finally had the seizures under control

She had a baby 3 months ago. They found her unresponsive on the bathroom floor 5 weeks ago. Epilepsy is serious stuff.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I can't.

It still illegal.

How so ? There is zero THC in this product. Its basically like taking a vitamin.

It can make you test positive for The Marijuana.

The Marijuana is still The Debil.

The typical blood test, tests for THC , and CBD oil has no THC in it, so there is no reason for it to show.

It can often have trace amounts based on how its the processed. We’re not Exactly taking Monsanto or Pfizer that’s making it, still Mostly start up labs that may or may not worry about contamination

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 204guy, 69 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,813
Posts18,477,617
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.