Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by JeffA
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Being the year 2020 has nothing to do with it here in Va. and probably a lot ov other localities . You get popped for a dirty pizz test you can kiss your job and CDL goodbye .
In my line of work a CDL is required and drugs are not tolerated at any level .
There is hoops you can jump through to get your job back if you can complete a drug rehab and test clean for a time frame which I am nit sure of length .

Same goes with Coast Guard related testing...

If they offer the rehab option they need you.

Being in the Marine industry I was subject to the full DOT test, not just THC.
The only time I've seen the rule used within a company has been to get rid of employees they don't want.

The 2020 comment is relating to how things are viewed in court in arrest-able offences.
Gotta be able to prove the THC was having effects at the time.
It's not like alcohol where you have to blow on the spot.
There has been no number driven determination for THC.

You don’t have to prove thc effects, only its presence.

Nope, find me one example case....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and squeaky CBDs no longer keep me up at night. whistle

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Being the year 2020 has nothing to do with it here in Va. and probably a lot ov other localities . You get popped for a dirty pizz test you can kiss your job and CDL goodbye .
There is hoops you can jump through to get your job back if you can complete a drug rehab and test clean for a time frame which I am nit sure of length .

The only time I've seen the rule used within a company has been to get rid of employees they don't want.

The 2020 comment is relating to how things are viewed in court in arrest-able offences.

You didnt watch reefer madness?? Old Toots is a hoot....

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The retailers should have been deep in the lobbyists pockets. This way the liberal .gov ‘ers could push false info regarding the covid 19 that rubbing CBD oil on your taint 3x per day would keep you healthy.

Hasn’t worked for you, apparently.

Horse laughing here ....God you’re weak

More like you’re ass braying there.

G*d is not weak.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Says the doper.

IC B2

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jimy
Here's the stuff !

Elixir 2400 is 2x the strength, Therapeutic Hemp Extract (CBD) derived from specially bred Organic Hemp plants with a high 40 mg of whole plant extract content. Miracles of Health’s CBD is U.S.D.A Certified Organic and extracted organically using NES Vapor Distillation™ solvent free technology . The subsequent oil is infused in Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in an easy-to-use dropper bottle. It is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Full-spectrum Cannabinoid extract
Helps to relieve pain and inflammation
Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
Supports deeper sleep
Helps to relieve neurological disorders
Supports the digestive system
Promotes cardiovascular health
Helps to signal the body’s natural endocannabinoids to activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors to do more of what they normally do
Supports homeostasis to ensure optimal metabolic functions, nutrient transport, energy storage and modulate insulin sensitivity

Serious question.

Made in China ?

I'm not ignoring your question, I just can't find out , that leaves me questioning also, this thread has brought up some good points !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Here's the stuff !

Elixir 2400 is 2x the strength, Therapeutic Hemp Extract (CBD) derived from specially bred Organic Hemp plants with a high 40 mg of whole plant extract content. Miracles of Health’s CBD is U.S.D.A Certified Organic and extracted organically using NES Vapor Distillation™ solvent free technology . The subsequent oil is infused in Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in an easy-to-use dropper bottle. It is a wholesome extract, not synthetic and not an isolate. It contains all the synergistic Cannabinoids, Terpenoids, Essential Oils and other compounds of the original plant.

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Supports deeper sleep
Helps to signal the body’s natural endocannabinoids to activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors to do more of what they normally do
Supports homeostasis to ensure optimal metabolic functions, nutrient transport, energy storage and modulate insulin sensitivity

Serious question.

Made in China ?

I'm not ignoring your question, I just can't find out , that leaves me questioning also, this thread has brought up some good points !

I didn’t think that you were, jimy.

The thread, yep, if you stand to be tested you might want to avoid it.

But some folks swear by the effectiveness of it so who’s to say otherwise ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kellywk

It can often have trace amounts based on how its the processed. We’re not Exactly taking Monsanto or Pfizer that’s making it, still Mostly start up labs that may or may not worry about contamination

Actually, they've gotten pretty sophisticated, long past "start-up.

And they're highly regulated. Product recalls and all that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Says the doper.

Says the guy who cant cite one case... but yet he knows... just cause lol.. fugging retard

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Here's the stuff !

Benefits:

Non-Psychoactive
Supports deeper sleep

Serious question.

Made in China ?

I didn’t think that you were, jimy.

The thread, yep, if you stand to be tested you might want to avoid it.

But some folks swear by the effectiveness of it so who’s to say otherwise ?

I can tell you with certainty, that if your using regulated CBD products, there is 0 chance you would fail a UA for THC, which is the illegal chemical.... it is scientifically impossible.

Last edited by Ejp1234; 04/23/20.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by persiandog
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
I use it daily. I put drops under my tongue. There's no taste. It helps relieve pain due to inflammation.

what brand ? do you order it online ?

Man away is the company. It’s ultra high quality and there are some additional points I’ll make on its effectiveness as soon as my wife gets me the info.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Says the doper.

Says the guy who cant cite one case... but yet he knows... just cause lol.. fugging retard

I bet some would be amazed at the percentage of the population that would test positive for THC today.

Good to see all the positive posts here, shows most can handle reality....

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
DMSO is an aprotic solvent. meaning it doesn't have H+ or OH- and can dissolve just about anything. which is why it crosses the transdermal membrane and makes it one of the better solvents used in the field of pharmaceutical compounding. (other solvents, such as ethylene oxide are also used but not part of the discussion)

DMSO is also one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory chemical/drugs found to date. but only approved for animal use.

It is also used as a bladder irrigation is some types of kidney infections.

side effects to local areas can be dry scaly skin, redness, (caused by increased blood flow- not histamine release)

don't be surprised if some folks have already added a bottle of CBD to a bottle of DMSO for arthritis relief and not told anybody here.

If you have severe joint pain and want medication that doesn't affect the rest of the body, just acting locally without liver degradation.

have your doc. call in

an anticholinergic ie. amitriptyline
pain relief is ketamine
anti-inflammatory diclofenac

either in DMSO or a transdermal cream

or because your not really in pain, and anecdotal internet and 30% of pain relief from over the counter meds. are placebo effect anyway.

Last edited by Etoh; 04/23/20.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The lawsuit that I served on jury duty. A percentage fault was assigned to the person that tested positive in the case which affected the money payout.

It was appealed. I don’t know the outcome of the appeal but was told that a settlement was reached.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Says the doper.

I bet some would be amazed at the percentage of the population that would test positive for THC today.

25 years ago I worked at a Shipyard. They did mandatory drug testing for everyone that applied. The laborers/union guys being hired in had a 30% failure rate

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Friend of mine was killed on his motorcycle last spring. Classic "car turned left in front of him". Boz had nowhere to go and it happened so fast, no skid mark from his bike and if he was at the speed limit - 55 or 60mph. He was about 11 minutes behind me on the road, I went through the intersection just ahead of him. Got the call as I got to work.

Likely a straight up accident, doubt there was malicious intent.

Dude driving the car had THC in his system and admitted to smoking days before.

Guess what's no longer an accident and who now has charges against him?

Me

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
here is an article I found that I think does a good job of explaining - its from a UK perspective but he does get into some details on what to look for

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-...market-someone-uses-chronic-pain-relief/

A lot of companies also sell muscle balms and oils for rubbing CBD onto your skin, and some even stretch to CBD deodorants and CBD suppositories. I have tried a muscle rub, which does appear to ease pain, but it is hard to be sure how much of this is from other ingredients like eucalyptus oil. Dr Weisinger said: “We see no reason to limit the means of taking CBD to tinctures and capsules. Our customers’ experience with topical CBD has been excellent, as the active ingredient is absorbed through the skin.”

Ultimately, to me, the concentration and source of the CBD is more important than the manner of application.

There is still a long way to go until we discover the full medical potential of CBD, with extensive double-blind placebo trials needed to understand exactly what the compound can do. In the meantime, millions of people are finding relief and it is just a matter of navigating the market.

You need to do a little bit of due diligence before buying. If a website doesn’t explain exactly how products are sourced and produced, you can assume the company has something to hide. Find a company you trust. Read their list of ingredients and understand that the raw materials cost a lot, so until the NHS starts writing CBD subscriptions, the stuff is expensive. If you find a bottle of CBD oil for a tenner, the concentration is going to be so low that your best hope is going to be the placebo effect.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/23/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Says the doper.

And those that ignore it.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
For pain associated with torn rotator cuff I tried CBD sub-lingual alcohol based tincture, CBD oil in gelatin (also sub-lingual), and CBD capsules. No effect from any. Tried doubling doses for all, tried each for a month. No effect at all. Wish I could report otherwise

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
A friend owns 3 Ace Hardwares, the drug failure rates make it hard to hire and keep a good staff. His says its just silly at how many fail a drug test when applying....or simply stop asking about possible employment once a drug test is brought up. All ages.

My best friend swears by it, been taking it for a year now. He claims what he is taking gives him a 1 in 10 chance of failing a drug test....they get tested every now and then to keep insurance prices down at work. So far he has been lucky.

Lot of folks around here just do it out in the open, in the cars, with the windows down, they dont care. Can't tell you how many times my kids have been exposed to it while sitting at a red light.

Last edited by killerv; 04/23/20.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1badf350, 1minute, 1Longbow, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 63 invisible), 2,351 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,175
Posts18,503,209
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.