Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
So are you saying the results of the epileptic studies have all been faked ? That there is no benefits what so ever ?

I'm just asking....

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
My take is if the damned stuff worked we wouldn't still be debating it.
Its pain-relieving BS is a snake oil placebo

The problem is, although it's harmless it's been on Schedule 1 until recently so no one could do proper studies on it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole

The problem is, although it's harmless it's been on Schedule 1 until recently so no one could do proper studies on it.

Does that include foreign studies too?

V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"DMSO is also one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory chemical/drugs found to date. but only approved for animal use."

Thanks for all the information about DMSO. I wish I had known about it when I had tennis elbow for about 15 years. I would have used it because I'm an animal too. A cortisone shot in the elbow relieved the pain a little for about 2 weeks. I tried DMSO for painful joints in 3 different finger joints but it turned out the was caused by pain was caused by bone to bone contact in those worn out joints. The only solution was to fuse the joints or have them replaced with titainium/chrome implants. I had the last one (my trigger finger) replaced 3 years ago.

Last edited by victoro; 04/23/20.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by saddlesore

I use a CBD cream that I buy at Big R farm store. Brand is Naturulz called Ugli Butter.There is a night and moring version.I can't use the morning version because it has Capsaciain (sp) in it and that keeps me awake.This stuff helps with my hands and shoulders. Doesn't seem to help with my knee that is really bad Also helps me get to sleep.Tried the and I didn't see any help

i have a number of issues, the lineing in my ankle/foot are gone, bone on bone. three or four out of place discs, spinal stenosis,etc.
t rying to get some low grade opiod is really hard these day .
friend of mine orders cbd products on a wholesale level out of a company in colorado. you can buy the stuff on amazon, but he said be aware that regardless of what they say the strength is, it varies on being formulated.
having said that, i have found my thoracic fascile syndrome back is better when using it. when i start to get these pains in my arm, rubbing that cream in and ten minutes later the pain had decreased or gone.
it also seems to help with restless leg syndrome too.
i wasn't a believer in the stuff for a long time, but it seems to help me. i just checked the product, made from hemp, thc content is less than .3%

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/23/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, there has been a lot of laws changing in the last ten years or so.
Many states have just flat down and out made recreational pot legal.
Far more states have now decriminalized it.

Just a few more years and enough mind poisoned old fu_cks will die off to help turn the vote around and it will be legal in every state in the nation.
CV-19 will obviously help speed the process, maybe it's Gods way of saying something....

https://disa.com/map-of-marijuana-legality-by-state

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jimy
So are you saying the results of the epileptic studies have all been faked ? That there is no benefits what so ever ?

I'm just asking....

To repeat myself, there is no question the cannabinoids have legitimate pharmacology, the question is how does it fit into the complete treatment profile?

ya think the doc is just drop whats been around for 20 years to hop on the new bandwagon.?

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by JeffA
Well, there has been a lot of laws changing in the last ten years or so.
Many states have just flat down and out made recreational pot legal.
Far more states have now decriminalized it.

Just a few more years and enough mind poisoned old fu_cks will die off to help turn the vote around and it will be legal in every state in the nation.
CV-19 will obviously help speed the process, maybe it's Gods way of saying something....

What the states do or don't do doesn't matter ---- its the Feds.

any pharmacy with Federal DEA lic. won't touch it, because of fear of being in violation of Federal law, thus loosing their Federal lic.

any pharmacy or registered dispenser isn't appyling for FED DEA and other pharmacy related sales, only state. They only carry one product THC hope they get enough sales to cover overhead.

far to much of the DEA budget tagged to be used for weed, which they will loose , if they change the law.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by saddlesore

I use a CBD cream that I buy at Big R farm store. Brand is Naturulz called Ugli Butter.There is a night and moring version.I can't use the morning version because it has Capsaciain (sp) in it and that keeps me awake.This stuff helps with my hands and shoulders. Doesn't seem to help with my knee that is really bad Also helps me get to sleep.Tried the and I didn't see any help

i have a number of issues, the lineing in my ankle/foot are gone, bone on bone. three or four out of place discs, spinal stenosis,etc.
t rying to get some low grade opiod is really hard these day .
friend of mine orders cbd products on a wholesale level out of a company in colorado. you can buy the stuff on amazon, but he said be aware that regardless of what they say the strength is, it varies on being formulated.
having said that, i have found my thoracic fascile syndrome back is better when using it. when i start to get these pains in my arm, rubbing that cream in and ten minutes later the pain had decreased or gone.
it also seems to help with restless leg syndrome too.
i wasn't a believer in the stuff for a long time, but it seems to help me. i just checked the product, made from hemp, thc content is less than .3%

there is help, look up compounding pharmacies in your area, call them, find a doc connected and get a Rx

if not, enjoy your misery.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

enough peer related review on NCBI, no need for foreign stuff.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Etoh

What the states do or don't do doesn't matter ---- its the Feds.

I was surprised Obama didn't touch that. Thought maybe he'd have done something on his way out the door.

My personal gripe is more with the tax payers having to carry the incarceration tab.
Just another big business prosecuting pot smokers and keeping them in jail....

Legalize it, tax it like alcohol and move on..................

Land of the Free?

[Linked Image from apa.org]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cas6969
CBD is the greatest thing ever. Just like hemp is the greatest thing ever. Everything related to marijuana is the greatest thing everl! It's magical! Just ask the people who want it legal.

Wrong. Flax is the greatest thing ever. Or at least at one time was the fad. How many people do you think we can get eating BLO and licking stocks? crazy

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One thing I often hear is about how pot cures cancer.

The look on the average stoner's face when you remind them that Bob Marley died of cancer is classic.

I know I know - not really or connected but the average burn out smoker doesn't know. Not that all who partake are burned out stoners with bad hygiene...

Me

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by teal

The look on the average stoner's face when you remind them that Bob Marley died of cancer is classic.

I know I know - not really or connected but the average burn out smoker doesn't know. Not that all who partake are burned out stoners with bad hygiene...

Never heard of it as a cure but as pain relief.

Lung cancer runs high in regular smokers. Big surprise.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What do you think.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by teal

There are laboratory studies indicating it may slow down or even kill prostate cancer cells. No human studies yet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Etoh
hmmm what does the 4733 form say

do you use THC, or do you use CBD

rock and a hard spot, I guess,

unless they changed it.

Unless there's a good reason to question one's answer and go through the machinations to prove they may have lied, who is going to know? Besides, CBD is a legal product sold through health and nutrition stores nationwide. Why would CBD even be a question on a 4473?

Originally Posted by cas6969
CBD is the greatest thing ever. Just like hemp is the greatest thing ever. Everything related to marijuana is the greatest thing everl! It's magical! Just ask the people who want it legal.

It's been legal here since 2014. I just looked out the window and the sky still seems to be right where I saw it last.

The dinosaurs are dying. The decades of lies are getting exposed.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s laughable that CBD use disqualifies a person from ‘lawful’ firearms transactions. Shouldn’t have to fill out a form to exercise a Constitutional Right; darn sure shouldn’t have to get government permission to exercise a Constitutional Right.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jimy
That would happen if the manufacture was using the marijuana plant to produce the oil, instead of the cannabis plant , a case where quality control might be come an issue.

They are the same plant but are different cultivars.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 66 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,583
Posts18,510,963
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.