Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If I didn't know better I would swear you canadians have your own version of our democratic party !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Dwayne,
Good Morning to you as well! Thanks for the info on the fellow in the video. I suspect you and I are roughly the same age, and that you are as frustrated as I am at how the RCMP has changed in our lifetime. The men and women doing the heavy lifting in the police force, as well as all Canadian citizens, deserve better than the leadership of the RCMP. I'll leave it at that before it turns into a rant. Be safe working around your little slice of paradise. I'll be sneaking away from this Covidy ghost town to catch a couple of Brookies for dinner.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
spree killers don't need a motive :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spree_killer

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Living in N S is challenging right now.I suspect the RCMP brass will have a lot to answer for in the days to come , but the front line officers and emergency people are truely heros . That said , the POS Trudeau immediatly jumps up and says " I'll ban assault rifles, etc." He didn't know then what type of gun was used .Anyone that uses such a kneejerk reaction ( and obviously for his political gain ) should be removed from office. He doesn't plan to do it because he has had plenty of time since the unfortunate events in Quebec when a mini-14 was used (1989) and he's still talking. When some lowlifes wake up in the morning and hear "massacre" their first thought is ,"How can I profit from this". 22 good people paid with their lives---- May Trudeau rot in HELL where the unfortunate 22 can look down on him!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 19352012
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
Originally Posted by Hastings
What besides craziness motivated him?

It was COVID-19 I'm sure. His kids were home from school for the last month and his wife is a bitch, so he came off the rails.

I know that you are making a joke about a terrible situation and I respect that. But it's true as well. My wife and kids are going nuts without any structure or routine. I'm sure many people are way worse than my loved ones.

Yes, you're correct. It was a joke and it was done in poor taste. I apologize for that and my prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones. It's just that the virus has taken over all news and they don't even report stuff like that down here. I did see a little blip on the news about it last week however.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (1lessdog, 222ND, 222Sako, 160user, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,301 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,067
Posts18,482,557
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.