Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
That's going to be one big stinking overstuffed purple eggplant on the slab.

Trump Won!

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Lennie: Well, IF, this report from the Israelite's is true then I would desperately hate to be the Doctor who operated on "Rocket Man" - especially if "Rocket-Man" recovers, somewhat.
The world would be much better off WITHOUT "Rocket-Man" but somehow I feel this is all a hoax?
I don't know why.
Maybe little "Rocket-Man" is just setting up this scenario and waiting to see who his friends are and who speaks ill of him?
Either way, in a coma or pulling tricks, I don't trust that turd (no offense gunswizard) any further than I could throw him.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I'm not happy to hear this. It sounds like the Mossad or C_A finally got to him. Trump had him flipped and he provided the proof to Trump that Zero was a traitor, having used Eric Schmidt of alphabet Corp to set up the the gmail system for the deep state handlers of his dads generals to receive instructions from.

He flew 12 hours out of the way to meet Trump in Singapore to keep from getting his plane shot down. After that or the second meeting he met with Pres Moon and delivered the proof to him..

A week later Moon flew to DC and handed the proof to Trump in a large envelope.

That evening Trump tweeted that he had received a very nice letter, letting Zero, Hillbiotch and Schmidt know the jig was up.

It led to Schmidt later stepping down as head of Alphabet. Same type of proof led to stepdowns by heads of IBM, Lockheed, Bayer, cloud computing,....

I just hope we arent going to be dealing with looking at nuclear war again with a new leader.

As Trump said a few days ago, if Hillary had been elected we would already have had a nuclear war with NK. He wasnt lying.

William Casey said their mission was done when all the USA public knew was wrong. He wasnt lying either.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/25/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Word is Little Rocket Man is now sitting at the right hand of Satan.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Could be.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-rumored-to-be-dead/

Kim Jong Un is rumored to be dead, according to a Hong Kong broadcast network, while a Japanese magazine is reporting that North Korea’s rocket man is in a “vegetative state” after he underwent heart surgery earlier this month.

A vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television, a Beijing-backed broadcast network in Hong Kong, claimed that Kim was dead, citing a “very solid source.” Her post on the Chinese messaging app Weibo has been shared widely on social media, according to a report in the International Business Times.

Other unconfirmed reports, attributed to senior party sources in Beijing, said an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Squidge
Could be.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-rumored-to-be-dead/

Kim Jong Un is rumored to be dead, according to a Hong Kong broadcast network, while a Japanese magazine is reporting that North Korea’s rocket man is in a “vegetative state” after he underwent heart surgery earlier this month.

A vice director of HKSTV Hong Kong Satellite Television, a Beijing-backed broadcast network in Hong Kong, claimed that Kim was dead, citing a “very solid source.” Her post on the Chinese messaging app Weibo has been shared widely on social media, according to a report in the International Business Times.

Other unconfirmed reports, attributed to senior party sources in Beijing, said an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly.

H’mmmm. The last sentence. Strange,

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by hookeye
AOC sent her resume

That's funny.

In training to be an obedient master to my two labs

Shooting, fishing and hunting
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
There's a photo on JNN (Japan News Network) showing what is claimed to be Kim lying in state. Others say it's photoshopped. We'll see.

If he's dead or comatose, the likely successor is his sister, who is reportedly even more of a cruel tyrant than he is, if that's possible.

The credulity of the North Korean dictator family never seems to wane.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are also reports he was seen walking on the beach.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/n...n-at-tourist-resort-20200424-p54mvu.html

Beijing: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been detected by US sources walking in the port city of Wonsan, days after rumours spread that he was gravely ill after surgery.

South Korean newspapers have published accounts from sources who claim the leader was inspecting construction of the city's designated tourist area - a sprawling resort complex in the old trading port.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Lennie: Well, IF, this report from the Israelite's is true then I would desperately hate to be the Doctor who operated on "Rocket Man" - especially if "Rocket-Man" recovers, somewhat.
The world would be much better off WITHOUT "Rocket-Man" but somehow I feel this is all a hoax?
I don't know why.
Maybe little "Rocket-Man" is just setting up this scenario and waiting to see who his friends are and who speaks ill of him?
Either way, in a coma or pulling tricks, I don't trust that turd (no offense gunswizard) any further than I could throw him.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

From another news report...doctor is screwed.

IC B3

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Squidge
Could be.

"... an operation to insert a stent went wrong because the surgeon’s hands were shaking so badly."

Job Announcement:

Heart Surgeon Needed
Pyongyang Central Hospital
Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

Recommended Criteria: Steady hands.

L
Lennie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
And now we are getting this report from Australia quoting US and S Korea sources

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/n...n-at-tourist-resort-20200424-p54mvu.html

Not dead, just at the beach: reports Kim Jong-un seen at tourist resort

Beijing: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been detected by US sources walking in the port city of Wonsan, days after rumours spread that he was gravely ill after surgery.

South Korean newspapers have published accounts from sources who claim the leader was inspecting construction of the city's designated tourist area - a sprawling resort complex in the old trading port.

CNN reported on Tuesday the US was monitoring intelligence that Kim was "in grave danger" following surgery at his family's Hyangsan Clinic in North Pyongan province.

The Daily NK, a website run by North Korean defectors in Seoul, which maintains sources in the notoriously secretive regime, said excessive smoking, obesity, and overwork were the direct causes of Kim's urgent treatment and that he had been struggling with cardiovascular disease since August last year.

South Korean news outlet Joongang Ilbo reported speculation from northern sources that Kim had recently had a stent operation.

A source told the outlet the dictator's residence had its own medical facilities and equipment: "How would North Korea not prepare for that as Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died from a heart attack?"

Another source said: "Chairman Kim is always accompanied by a dedicated physician."

In Washington, US President Donald Trump also dismissed reports Kim was seriously ill, but would not say if he had been in touch with North Korean officials.

"I think the report was incorrect," Trump said at a daily White House briefing, adding that he had heard it was based on "old documents".

"We have a good relationship with North Korea, I have a good relationship with Kim Jong-un and I hope he's OK."

Last edited by Lennie; 04/25/20.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Trump knows everything about Kim. Got Kim’s DNA during those meetings.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
We'll just have to keep posted to the news. The North Koreans will have a large funeral if he is indeed dead and his successor will have a grand introduction. I'd love to believe that Kim's death would spark a change for the better in the North, but we all know it won't - just a new dictator who crushes the people.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
There has to be a power play in the background. As for his sister not being allowed; the biggest cutthroat will win.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Got Kim’s DNA during those meetings.

just what do you mean by that?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sse
Got Kim’s DNA during those meetings.

just what do you mean by that?

I mean Trump got his DNA at the meetings. Kim has been analyzed.
You don’t miss an opportunity like that just to bullscchitt and talk.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
k i was kinda joking with the question cool

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sse
k i was kinda joking with the question cool

I doubt that he poked his dick in Lil Kim.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
He's dead or close to it. Otherwise he'd shown his face to dispel rumors. Just because you have a cardiologist following you around, doesn't mean everlasting life. It didn't work out so well for Michael Jackson. Un probably had an MI, the doc tried to cath him and perffed the artery. Or he was dead when he hit the ground. And Dear Leader is enough of a whackjob to have a body double. My guess is that there is one hell of a power struggle going on internally right now.

Hey jag, this tinfoil hat stuff is kinda fun!

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 31 invisible), 1,800 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,362
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.