-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No rule of law in America. Nothing will be done. The traitors and child molesters go free. Just like the pedophiles and sex slave traders go free.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
No rule of law in America. Nothing will be done. The traitors and child molesters go free. Just like the pedophiles and sex slave traders go free.

I'm curious.......... does your "No Rule of Law" stuff automatically regurgitate itself every time you sign on to the CF or do you have to make it magically reappear manually?

Maybe speak to Q to see if he can provide you with a new response....? And please don't label me as a commie for asking. I'm far from being a commie.

As to the topic at hand, I hope that indictments will follow, but based on past "experience", I highly doubt that they will.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Doesn't hurt to remember that William Barr was "the cleanup guy" after Ruby Ridge fiasco. Louis Freeh "shoot on sight" not only wasn't charged, I believe he got a promotion.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
There will be indictments and trials in DC. which likely will not lead to any jail time for anyone with jury trials. The legal fee's most will incur will be damage enough.

Joe Digenova is wired in to special attorney Durham progress with Joe predicting numerous indictments and trials. The "Coupe D"Etat" against Trump will be exposed and all the treasonous players will come tumbling down. CAN"T WAIT!

Correct.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Won't happen; not one single solitary person of any consequence is going to be charged with anything.

Not ever.

MM

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We can only hope and pray that justice will be served.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Won't happen; not one single solitary person of any consequence is going to be charged with anything.

Not ever.

MM

Sad but true.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
There will be indictments and trials in DC. which likely will not lead to any jail time for anyone with jury trials. The legal fee's most will incur will be damage enough.

Joe Digenova is wired in to special attorney Durham progress with Joe predicting numerous indictments and trials. The "Coupe D"Etat" against Trump will be exposed and all the treasonous players will come tumbling down. CAN"T WAIT!

Correct.
.............................Agree...........The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow. For the goal of having successful prosecutions in the courts followed by successful convictions as well as combat the media, it is much better to take all the time necessary in order to prove beyond all reasonable doubt the case against each deep state defendant should indictments be handed down. Remember that the deep members if indicted are going to have very smart defense attorneys representing them. So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

Just because Comey stood behind a podium exonerating bitch Hillary back in July 2016 after going down the list item by item of specific crimes that she should have been charged and prosecuted with, certainly does not mean that Durham/Barr will do the same thing. Comey was and is part of the deep state which was why he exonerated Hillary. It was not his job as FBI director to exonerate. And just because no indictments of any deep state members have occurred since Comey exonerated Hillary does not mean there won't be. Also remember that mid last year, Durham changed the status of his investigation from a look see into a criminal one. Why? Because he has enough evidence to indict. Otherwise he would not have changed or re-classified his investigation into a criminal one.

Imo, the indictments are coming. If not, then the Durham criminal investigation was just a complete exercise in futility. But then again, Durham would not have re-classified his investigation into a CRIMINAL ONE unless criminal activity had been discovered.

No indictments coming down from Durham some say? Ahhhh don't bet against that!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I think that the jury is still out on Barr and Durham.

Jmo

No.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump needed to get enough critical judgeships appointed.

He also needed to show the folks how crooked the press and dims are, such as rules changed to allow for hearsay in impeachment, accused unable to face his accuser, accused not allowed to field a defense, etc.

Then he showed the folks how the dims dont give a crap about them re allowing federal help and trying to block effective treatment.

He doesnt want folks like Gayghost, la Roye, Jello, djs, numbnuts, sac, etc going off the deep end and jumping off tall buildings or acting up in the streets and catching bullets when their heros are taken down.

It's almost time, and it's going to be Biblical.

40 days from the time locked down until we open in Texas. The days of Noahs flood, the years of exodus, Moses 40 days on the mountain, Jesus' fast in the desert....

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just wait until the Dims start some crazy diversion. That will signal that something is coming.

Past is Protocol.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MM879
Just wait until the Dims start some crazy diversion. That will signal that something is coming.

Past is Protocol.

You mean like the "covid" ?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Trump needed to get enough critical judgeships appointed.

He also needed to show the folks how crooked the press and dims are, such as rules changed to allow for hearsay in impeachment, accused unable to face his accuser, accused not allowed to field a defense, etc.

Then he showed the folks how the dims dont give a crap about them re allowing federal help and trying to block effective treatment.

He doesnt want folks like Gayghost, la Roye, Jello, djs, numbnuts, sac, etc going off the deep end and jumping off tall buildings or acting up in the streets and catching bullets when their heros are taken down.

It's almost time, and it's going to be Biblical.

40 days from the time locked down until we open in Texas. The days of Noahs flood, the years of exodus, Moses 40 days on the mountain, Jesus' fast in the desert....

LOL.

If these were real indictments, wouldn't that nut job Q be posting all over the net claiming his/it's/her predictions came true.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow.

So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

That has to be some of the most unadulterated BS I've ever read on this forum.

They had far longer than sufficient time to find whatever it is that they needed, given all the resources at their command.

I wish someone, anyone would be held accountable but the clock & the real will to bring justice to the American people is just not there. Or they simply do not want to end the charade.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They will investigate and bring charges right after the statutes of limitation run out then say oh sorry.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow.

So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

They had far longer than sufficient time to find whatever it is that they needed, given all the resources at their command.

I wish someone, anyone would be held accountable but the clock & the real will to bring justice to the American people is just not there. Or they simply do not want to end the charade.

MM

Good points
Let's look back shall we.

Sessions becomes AG, he immediately crawls under his desk and hides.
Spygate and Crossfire hurricane are uncovered and Congress demands Sessions appoint a special council. Instead he supposedly appoints Huber to run an investigation. Huber did nothing and his report was less than a joke.
We are told that IG Horowitz is on the case and when his report (phase 1) comes out, heads will roll, it came and no rolling heads.
Rosenstien becomes AAG and appoints Mueller to investigate President Trump. Mueller and Rosenstien quickly indict several of President Trump's associates including General Flynn.
FBI Director Wray was confirmed and was supposed to be the White Night sent in to clean up the corrupt FBI. He has cleaned nothing and his FBI is just as corrupt as Comey's.
WE are told that IG Horowitz is on the case (again) and when his report (phase 2) heads will rolled and, nothing.
AG Barr throws out a few tuff words like "Spy" and "prosecutions", but nothing happens.
AG Barr appoints Durham, his version of Sessions' Huber appointment, now we sit and wait again waiting for action, when history shows us that there will be no action, just cover-ups and delays.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
FAKE NEWS!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
FAKE NEWS!

It's worse that that, it's not even "news", it's some clown on the internet puking out BS.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

MM

.............Oh c'mon man!............Obviously your reply is not only based on pure emotion but also is based on your ignorance of jurisprudence and/or how the law works. PURE emotional reply on your part....The law and justice system seldom works within a time frame that we all would find suitable. And for you to assume that Durham has had far longer than sufficient to find whatever it is they needed given all the resources at their command,, is a ridiculous assumption on your part. You do not understand or should I say fail to understand, that since Durham was appointed and even up to within the past few months NEW EVIDENCE and new DEVELOPMENTS have occurred which have DELAYED the time frame for the report to be concluded earlier making things far more complex that have needed investigation and follow ups. Things obviously that you and me are not even aware of..........I understand your frustration. But if ya want SUCCESSFUL indictments followed up with SUCCESSFUL prosecutions, then TIME is your friend when it comes to the deep state.

"The most unadulterated BS you have ever read on this forum?? LOL>>>LOL.......I am touched.......

Try and curb your emotions and frustrations. If the Durham report culminates with no indictments then I will concur with your frustrations right along with ya.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Last edited by steve4102; 04/27/20.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.