Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
I’ve been thinking about buying one. A 308 Winchester on an AR15 frame weighing 6.8 pounds sounds like a winner. Does anyone have one? If so give us a review.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Drifter i am not an AR guy or even pretend to be but i will tell you that my piston driven 415 edge 5.56 cal has been flawless through 500 rounds and is a lot better then average on accuracy. i asked for reviews here to before i bought mine and there are not many if any here that have one or want a POF rifle something about proprietary parts and not a mill spec rifle and way to spend y. i do not regret my purchase of my POF and it is my first and only AR will say mine has a smooth action and shoots great and above average on accuracy.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by CoElk101; 04/30/20.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The Revolution and the Renegade share design features that spurred myself to order a Renegade plus.
It has not materialized yet at my local gun store, so I have no hands on experience.
The POF Renegade Plus will be my first 'Gucci - AR', time will tell if this was a bad choice.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by CoElk101
Drifter i am not an AR guy or even pretend to be but i will tell you that my piston driven 415 edge 5.56 cal has been flawless through 500 rounds and is a lot better then average on accuracy. i asked for reviews here to before i bought mine and there are not many if any here that have one or want a POF rifle something about proprietary parts and not a mill spec rifle and way to spend y. i do not regret my purchase of my POF and it is my first and only AR will say mine has a smooth action and shoots great and above average on accuracy.

What is "above average" accuracy mean? I dont believe ive seen that little sweetheart posted in the black rifle challenge here yet. Its easy to enter that challenge. Also, i dont believe the op is asking about a piston gun, unless i read the title wrong. As for POF, i watched iraqvet8888 try to melt down a full auto POF and after 2700 continuous rounds, the gun was still shooting. It was impressive. I was hoping someone here had experience with the gun in question. I personally dont mind my ar10 framed 308 and 6.5 cm rifles, but if one can be built on an ar15 frame and hold up, that would be damn impressive

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No i have been following that thread and did post that at some time i would get every thing up and post results but i just haven't taken the time to do it it is a little better then 1 MOA for accuracy. at 100 yards. and it only took 1 shot to make me remember to put the hearing protection on the loudest rifle i have been around and the only one with a brake.And i was just relaying my info on my rifle for what it is worth being a POF, I could not fined much love for POF rifles on any unbiased forum and for reasons stated plus bad customer service was all i could fined any where on the unbiased web forums.I have found quite the opposite to be true good customer service as i just call and talked to get there view and opinion on sandman L suppressor for it. just my opinion above average is any thing under 1 MOA.

Last edited by CoElk101; 04/30/20.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by CoElk101
No i have been following that thread and did post that at some time i would get every thing up and post results but i just haven't taken the time to do it it is a little better then 1 MOA for accuracy. at 100 yards. and it only took 1 shot to make me remember to put the hearing protection on the loudest rifle i have been around and the only one with a brake.And i was just relaying my info on my rifle for what it is worth being a POF, I could not fined much love for POF rifles on any unbiased forum and for reasons stated plus bad customer service was all i could fined any where on the unbiased web forums.I have found quite the opposite to be true good customer service as i just call and talked to get there view and opinion on sandman L suppressor for it. just my opinion above average is any thing under 1 MOA.

Sounds pretty good.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
L
Well I talked my self out of the Revolution and am going to get the Rogue instead, $1700 vrs $2450. The Rogue doesn’t have the ambidextrous features or the nitate coated fluted barrel. The Rogue comes with a stainless steal 1-8” twist barrel. I don’t know of any production rifles in 308 Winchester with a 1-8” twist. I’ll find out what it likes I reckon.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (2500HD, 007FJ, 2ndwind, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 66 invisible), 2,225 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,670
Posts18,493,756
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.