Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
There is another post about a Negro welfare trash who shot the mailman, or mail lady, because she didn't deliver his check. If I got one, and welfare Negros get one, and if Super Rich Harvard University got one, who is it that doesn't get one?

Simon,

Plenty of people got little or nothing because they made too much. There is a graduated scale of who gets what. Not everyone gets $1,200. I got my direct deposit today, it was $122, but way of example.

Not to mention, there is sensitivity about our kids, kids, kids having to pay this chit off.

I get $1,200 helps a lot of hard working folks but the REASON we are getting these checks in the first place isn't anything to celebrate.

So that might be why you got some negative reaction.....

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
I thought only potheads got the physical checks.

😃

Hahaha!

Nothing showed up here yet....

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by duck911
There is another post about a Negro welfare trash who shot the mailman, or mail lady, because she didn't deliver his check. If I got one, and welfare Negros get one, and if Super Rich Harvard University got one, who is it that doesn't get one?

Simon,

Plenty of people got little or nothing because they made too much. There is a graduated scale of who gets what. Not everyone gets $1,200. I got my direct deposit today, it was $122, but way of example.

Not to mention, there is sensitivity about our kids, kids, kids having to pay this chit off.

I get $1,200 helps a lot of hard working folks but the REASON we are getting these checks in the first place isn't anything to celebrate.

So that might be why you got some negative reaction.....

Don't believe any of that.
The women here have to bitch about everything.
Don't take it personal if you get a GFY.
The women here are constantly scrapping to be QUEEN BITCH.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
The women here have to bitch about everything...
The women here are constantly scrapping to be QUEEN BITCH.

Your title is safe. Until your last period bleeds you out.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
When I filed my income tax in February, my tax gal asked me if I wanted direct deposit, like everyone else.
I am so stuck in the Stone Age, that I requested paper checks, both for the federal and the state refunds.
This is the reason why I was sent a paper check for the $1200.

As I said I think this free government money is a bunch of crap. The LA Lakers got $5 million. WTF? Five million for an immensely wealthy basketball club, and $10 million for Harvard? A bunch of BS.

I have lit up my expensive Norwegian wood stove about a half hour ago. Nice and warm. But I didn't throw my government check in there.

Trump is good, and God Knows much better than Hillary, but, he does some stupid S*** some times.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
President Donald Trump, not His Royal Majesty Donald Trump. He is just one part of the Government you know.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
simonkenton7: I'm glad you received a check. It is equivalent to 2 weeks unemployment bump people are getting for doing nothing, and you sir are providing an essential service that has helped this country. I appreciate that.

Just a side note: Harvard did not keep any of the money.

2 -tnscouter

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Instead of being a douche and telling people “oh you’re welcome, I made too much, I’ve been paying for ventilators to keep your fat diabetic mother alive”

I’ve been telling people that I got one and I don’t even work. That really torques their ass.

Same here. Electronic deposit yesterday. Social Security next Wednesday. Woohoo!

Only thing I'm missing is an EBT card.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson

😃

Hahaha!

Nothing showed up here yet....
Mine and the wife's actually showed up in an account. Already long gone paying for a new transmission for the '03 Sierra.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 04/30/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When I filed my income tax in February, my tax gal asked me if I wanted direct deposit, like everyone else.
I am so stuck in the Stone Age, that I requested paper checks, both for the federal and the state refunds.
This is the reason why I was sent a paper check for the $1200.

As I said I think this free government money is a bunch of crap. The LA Lakers got $5 million. WTF? Five million for an immensely wealthy basketball club, and $10 million for Harvard? A bunch of BS.

I have lit up my expensive Norwegian wood stove about a half hour ago. Nice and warm. But I didn't throw my government check in there.

Trump is good, and God Knows much better than Hillary, but, he does some stupid S*** some times.
Doood, everybody knows we're getting ass-raped by the rich...don't be a downer. Tell us how much hemp you bought or some such, even if it ain't true. Most of my jr high friends are fooking liars but I still listen and am entertained.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

dammm

you got a paper CK & I haven't even seen an E CK deposit yet..

W T F ??

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Mine and the wife's actually showed up in an account. Already long gone paying for a new transmission for the '03 Sierra.

There is always something!

I was gonna use mine for a 6.0 Ford repair bill but management already mailed in a check for it as well as some other work.

So now I'm gonna get two new front tires for the swather.

16.9-24's.

Hoping to keep them under $1500.

My neighbor is the tire man and he said the last couple months were rough.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

There is always something!

I was gonna use mine for a 6.0 Ford repair bill but management already mailed in a check for it as well as some other work.

So now I'm gonna get two new front tires for the swather.

16.9-24's.

Hoping to keep them under $1500.

My neighbor is the tire man and he said the last couple months were rough.

Dang!

I lucked out on some tires last summer. Michelin's were shot completely on that same truck. I had a set already mounted and ready to go from a truck I used to have and pulled them off of before I traded it to a dealer on some deal I made. I knew they wouldn't net me a dime more on the truck so...Freaking bolt patterns were slightly different, so I had to spring for $50 or so to get them pulled off one GM set of wheels and put on another. PITA but it beat $1000 or slightly more for a new set of Michelin's. I only run LT's. Don't have any P series tires on anything now.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t begrudge any hardworking man or woman that money if it’s automatically being given. We know there’s plenty of people that will be getting that check that haven’t contributed anything positive to the machinations of, or benefit to, our society. I understand the theoretical argument about how many generations will be paying that debt off but we all know fiat currency and the debt it encumbers is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, 1’s and 0’s in the federal computer programs. It comes and goes like rain in the Pacific Northwest. I have a feeling that in the not too distant future the debt this stimulus adds will be offset by the judgment against China and extracted with great prejudice by our President. The Chinese weren’t happy about the trade war President Trump was winning on our behalf but I think the severe consequences that they will suffer because of their callous disregard for human lives worldwide will cause a violent reaction from them 👍.......in any case China will pay for everyone of those checks.

Simon, From what I know of you through your posts on here over the years you seem like an intelligent, hardworking, red blooded American. You haul our freight and you’ve served your neighbors as a paramedic so by my way of thinking I hope that whatever you use YOUR money on I hope it brings you a small measure of happiness.

You might not spend any on booze but since alcohol is reported to kill CoVid it IS A MEDICATION and as such you shouldn’t deny yourself any medication that can potentially benefit you. 😉

In any case I wish you health and happiness and many safe miles.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
"I Am Rich!"

Thank you Mr. Trump!
Look out, liquor store!

No...reimbursed.

Governments don't produce wealth, they take it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is not free money. It will come out of your 2020 tax refund when you file in 2021. It is an advance refund.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 05/01/20.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
This is not free money. It will come out of your 2020 tax refund when you file in 2021. It is an advance refund.

no.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

😃

Just the ones who live off-grid. The true heroes.

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

-Patrick Henry
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Simonkenton7: I am happy that your ship finally came in!
I have already spent over $900.00 of my "Gub'mint" check. I got mine at least two weeks ago and now I am trying to figger a way to get hold of the VarmintWifes freebie money so's I can buy even more guns!
Resist that urge to imbibe of the demons rum - buy guns and ammo - that is the real American way.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Simon
Good for you and enjoy. Thanks for being out there gear jamming. My check has yet to show. I seen on Fox News that there is a link on the IRS website for those who have yet to receive their check. My wife went on there and found they did not have enough information on her or me to send the check. We use an accountant for our taxes every year and have for thirty years. So anyway my wife punched the information in and they said we were approved and would be getting the funds shortly.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

237 members (338reddog, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 34 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,245
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.