-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
" I've been saying this for nearly 40 years folks - they want them all."........... That sums it up perfectly..... They can't do it all at once so it will be done a little at a time; over a period long enough for the furor of it to die down a bit and then the next step will be taken. While too many gun owners believe" they don't want MY gun", and / or " That'll never happen HERE", and as the older generation of gun owners slowly die off and are slowly replaced with brain washed young voters, gun owners become a persecuted minority. You know where that leads to..... But don't worry folks; It's all for "Public Safety" and "Common Sense" and "Reasonable Gun Control" and the never ending fight against "Gun Violence".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“The new ban would probably not have stopped Wortman from obtaining his weapons: he did not have a license to possess or purchase firearms, and police have said they believe the guns were obtained illegally in Canada and the United States.“

https://apple.news/APVhsxDTmSnStCsoJ5tYXZw

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What would you expect from the illegitimate son of Fidel Castro,who marches in homosexual false pride parades?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by FatCity67
But hey they are doing great when it comes to La Rona Virus.

living la vita rona

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jacksprat
Once people realize the true purpose of government gun bans, it’ll already be too late.

Luckily, I, here on record lost every one of my guns in a boating accident a couple years ago. Hear that, ATF?

Me too. Rogue wave. All gone. Grateful to have survived it.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"There is no need in Canada for guns designed to kill the largest amount of people in the shortest amount of time,"

They are absolutely correct in that. Since it is the over all view that "rights" are actually privileges not held as given by the creator, but by the "King".

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
if 9 died in fires, is Justin going to ban matches and fire wood also?

I think that banning the ignition source and fuel would be too difficult, They are easily hidden. Why not ban Oxygen? It is right there in the open and easily confiscated.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Huh????

Reprofiling the shoulders and sight post for a type 3 AK 47 myself.
Little sanding
Quick acetone dip and clean.
Hit it with some perma blue and a G96 pen.
Reinstall.
Rezero.
Should give a finer aiming point on the post.
Constructive 1 hr project.
Basic jewelers file work.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Conservative voter apathy the problem in Canada????

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by renegade50
Huh????

Reprofiling the shoulders and sight post for a type 3 AK 47 myself.
Little sanding
Quick acetone dip and clean.
Hit it with some perma blue and a G96 pen.
Reinstall.
Rezero.
Should give a finer aiming point on the post.
Constructive 1 hr project.
Basic jewelers file work.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Conservative voter apathy the problem in Canada????

No, lack of real conservatives combined with no real conservative party is the problem in Canada. We have some true freedom loving conservatives here, but not enough anymore. Our conservative party refuses to actually be a conservative party and just makes conservative noises once in a while. We be [bleep].

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
What about that French broad....Maxine Bernie?

She sounds pretty tough.....

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by jacksprat
Once people realize the true purpose of government gun bans, it’ll already be too late.

Luckily, I, here on record lost every one of my guns in a boating accident a couple years ago. Hear that, ATF?

Me too. Rogue wave. All gone. Grateful to have survived it.

grin

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

-Patrick Henry
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What about that French broad....Maxine Bernie?

She sounds pretty tough.....

Lol well....maybe, but we'll never know. A Frenchman by the name of Maxine Bernier is far too conservative for the conservative party of Canada. Why, I heard a dirty rumor that he once said something about rethinking our immigration policy. Can you imagine? It was horrifying.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1badf350, 160user, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,338
Posts18,487,696
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.